It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:56 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Bucky's favorite movie is a winner for sure and deserves to be <bumped> again.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:49 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

why are you so obsessed with this fag movie, are you trying to make some absured false claim about me?

i guess if you can't dig up any real dirt , you make up some off the wall lie . what does this say about your credibility?

bump

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:31 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Typical neo-nazi response, Bucky. The only thing Bucky is capable of doing is showing his frustration and anger issues trying to cope in a world he doesn't fit into. This is why he hijacks free speech and turns it into a pissing match. Go home and get drunk and beat up your wife, like you do every friday nite, and go see Brokeback Mountain, your favorite movie and dream about being your true gay self.

Ever notice that it is those like Bucky, who would support those who would take away your rights and freedoms, that are the first to cry out when they feel they are denied their rights to free speech?

Curious how that is, when they deserve neither rights or freedoms let alone free speech.

Typical of the supposed patriots who are nothing but scoundrels, to disrupt the free speech of others and cry about their own rights being impinged upon when they are called on their tactics.

Due to the absurd nature of your posts, I refuse to respond to your ludicrous statements. Although I don't agree with your view, I refuse to lower myself to your standards. You can talk away or cut and paste to your hearts content, but until you are willing to discuss the issues constructively, there is no point in engaging in conversation with you.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:06 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Typical neo-nazi response, dog. The only thing dog is capable of doing is showing his frustration and anger issues trying to cope in a world he doesn't fit into. This is why he hijacks free speech and turns it into a pissing match. Go home and get drunk and beat up your wife, like you do every friday nite, and go see Brokeback Mountain, your favorite movie and dream about being your true gay self.

Ever notice that it is those like dog, who would support those who would take away your rights and freedoms, that are the first to cry out when they feel they are denied their rights to free speech?

Curious how that is, when they deserve neither rights or freedoms let alone free speech.

Typical of the supposed patriots who are nothing but scoundrels, to disrupt the free speech of others and cry about their own rights being impinged upon when they are called on their tactics.

Due to the absurd nature of your posts, I refuse to respond to your ludicrous statements. Although I laugh at your views, I refuse to lower myself to your standards. You can talk away or cut and paste to your hearts content, but until you are willing to discuss the issues constructively, there is no point in engaging in conversation with you.

Post subject: Boring human with nothing to say- that's bucky for ya.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Typical of the sheeple like bucky. The can't think for themselves so they copy and paste. Good to see that he is sticking to his standard form of communication. One thing about bucky the gay nazi boy is he stays consistent.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:20 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

wow ! you thought of all of that on your own. i'm impressed

Due to the absurd nature of your posts, I refuse to respond to your ludicrous statements. Although I laugh at your view, I refuse to lower myself to your standards. You can talk away or cut and paste to your hearts content, but until you are willing to discuss the issues constructively, there is no point in engaging in conversation with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The die is cast, and you rolled snakeeyes. You're crapping out SFB. Ha ha ha ha.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

you are such a child.you just hate losing. i guess the only way to make you stand out is to shut down the competition.comminust actions in action.

Due to the absurd nature of your posts, I refuse to respond to your ludicrous statements. Although I laugh at your view, I refuse to lower myself to your standards. You can talk away or cut and paste to your hearts content, but until you are willing to discuss the issues constructively, there is no point in engaging in conversation with you.