It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:13 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:59 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Ha Ha ha ha ha What a loser. is that the best you got in response to your braindead leader?

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Last edited by DO.g's on Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:03 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

We know about deep integration and we're going to start selling all our oil to China. (Thumbs nose at border and laughs). Ha ha ha ha ha.

the choice chooses them

Last edited by DO.g's on Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:09 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hiding behind your lies and unable to answer one question, avoiding the issues and swerving the discussion way off course- standard loser tactics from an average typical American psycho. Once again, the standard tactics your psycho president would use. Try and respond to the post bucky, instead of telling us about how you have to avoid the issues.

SSDD, from bucky the brain dead. You are so obviously avoiding this because you will say anything anytime to enforce control over our life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. The most effective thing to do is tell you to FUCK OFF!

Ok? Fuck off bucky. And fuck off to your lying cocksucking leader Bushitler as well.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:51 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

notice how angry the little gay canadian gets when the truth slaps his dumb ass right back over the border . keep your loser ass in canada.and stick your oil up your ass .

middle finger out to canada. frances bitch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:05 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hiding behind your lies and unable to answer one question, avoiding the issues and swerving the discussion way off course- standard loser tactics from an average typical American psycho. Once again, the standard tactics your psycho president would use. Try and respond to the post bucky, instead of telling us about how you have to avoid the issues.

SSDD, from bucky the brain dead. You are so obviously avoiding this because you will say anything anytime to enforce control over our life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. The most effective thing to do is tell you to FUCK OFF!

Ok? Fuck off bucky. And fuck off to your lying cocksucking leader Bushitler as well.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:57 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Speaking of lying liars and their lying prophets, Hows this for a fucked up religion. Christians who don't know that there are serious problems with
the way their Bible describes GOD, simply don't know their Bible.

Makes you wonder how many good christians have read and understood what their bible sanctions or if they've read the bible at all, or just go on someone elses say so while skimming over or ignoring all the gory details.

"And Moses said, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel: Pick up your swords, go from camp to camp, every man shall kill his brother, every man shall kill his companion, every man shall kill his neighbor."
- Exodus 32:27 (love thy neighbour?)

"Their children shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished."
- Isaiah 13:16 (Typical war scene)

"And you shall eat the flesh of your sons and daughters."
- Leviticus 26:29 (Yummy)

If your mother does not obey all of God's holy laws, she will be forced to eat her own children! - Deuteronomy 28:56-58:(Hungry bitch)

" If you continue hostile to me, and will not obey me, I will continue to plague you sevenfold for your sins. I will let loose wild animals against you, and they shall kill your children." -Leviticus 26:14-22 (More good eats)

He demanded 16,000 virgins be given to soldiers as war plunder and 32 be set aside for himself: Num. 31:31-40. (God gets his share too)

He sanctions the degradation of the enemies' women: Deut. 21:10-13. (Rape +pillage)

He sanctions the beating of slaves as long as they can arise at least a day or two after the beating: Ex. 21:20-21.

He requires a woman to marry her rapist: Deut. 22:28-29.

He trains people for war: Psalm 144:1 says, "Praise be to the Lord, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

He excused a murderer and promised him protection:Gen. 4:13-15.

He plays favorites: We are told in 2 Chron. 19:7 that, ". . .there is no iniquity with the Lord our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts." Yet, that is clearly disproven by the following comments. "For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God has chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth" Deut. 7:6, Deut.14:2, 1 Sam. 12:22, 1 Chron. 17:22, Isaiah. 52:6, Matt. 15:24, John 4:22, Gen. 4:4-5.

He takes credit for creating evil (as well as GOOD), Isaiah. 45:7.

As if the bible has no dibs on being as bad or worse than the Koran. After all, Mohammad got his inspiration from the Old Testament.

I have nothing against God, but religions are pure evil. Simply mind control propaganda meant to assure the serene unconsciousness and political ineffectivness of the deceived populace.

Who are these people we feel we must kill in order to assure our own safety, to validate and verify our own lives? Who are these faceless savages who give us nightmares, and accelerate the sales of drugs to calm us down.

Yesterday they were the Palestinians. In our minds we were taught to see beasts with dynamite-encased ribcages ready to shatter our lives on a moment's notice. In reality today we see desperate children throwing stones at Apache helicopters, then lying in the street bleeding after Israeli target practice.

Before that there were the niggers, coming to rape your white daughters. Subsequent exercises in reason reveal to most of us they were really innocent African abductees dangling from a tree limb in a drunken Southern town.

And before that there were those filthy savages called Indians, on whom white Europeans perfected their genocide techniques that became America's principal export, a social technique which - when combined with the latest style in weaponry - provided those in the United States with their much-admired level of prosperity. Subsequent perspective on these forgotten souls - these native Americans - has never evolved, and to this day, they are abused and ravished by the local cops.

Today's terrorists du jour are Iraqis (and Arabs in general), the ungrateful recipients of radioactive gifts from that high-tech plantation called America.

Wrapped in tiny shawls and speaking an odd language (as enemies usually do), they bring us nightmare bombs that manifest the threat we must overcome to stay alive, that give us our reasons for productivity and ingenuity. Funny how it works that way, how civilization evolves responding to threats, whether real or imagined.

Suicide bombers! Splashing the entrails of our own fear all over the front pages of our shrewdly designed existences. Funny how when you see how these creatures of horror evolved, we appear to have invented them ourselves, right in the pages of the Old Testament. You could also call it the Torah, but doing that allows Christians to evade responsibility for this violent horror that grips the world, and it would not be fair to do that, to pin everything on the Jews.

The one good thing about both creeds is that they both stress personal responsibility, and that's what we're trying to define here. That's true, even though they both advocate killing those whose property you covet, as the excerpted quotes at the top of this essay so aptly illustrate.

Few of us ever contemplate that these terrorist threats are works of fiction, crafted by those with an ulterior motive. Usually that motive, if history is any guide, is about stealing someone's land. When you read about so-called villains, the horror is created to achieve the objectives of someone who gains something from creating that threat. As I said, it's usually about land. Or if not, about a very lucrative commodity.

Perhaps it goes back to Cain and Abel, or Abraham and his two sons, one of whom was disinherited and traces directly to the giant wall the erstwhile sons of Isaac are currently building in the West Bank. After all these centuries, still trying to deny the rightful patrimony of their brothers. And murdering their first-cousins at will. And with glee.

There are innumerable instances of righteous killing of those who had something we wanted. Our civilization is built on these lessons. We are still practicing them.

Justice always takes a back seat to avarice because it is conveniently created and administered by those with power over others.

Those who pretend to be religious are only pretending. The laws of God are contrived to facilitiate theft, not forgiveness.

Conject, if you will, on whom tomorrow's enemies may be. And the lies that will be used to condemn them. Chances are good, if history is any guide, it will involve land. And precious commodities of some sort.

Certainly, Bush/Kerry has the Venezuelans in its gun sights. There is simply too much oil there to be left in the hands of people with such dark skin. And Lula's Brazil would be a natural progression once South Guanatamo is established in Caracas, although the Brazilians are reportedly close to perfecting their own nukes, and we all know the United States doesn't pick on countries which can actually fight back.

Which is why - OK, also because of Wal-Mart - that the U.S. will never go after China. Much too tough. Their day is coming. Hell, the U.S. isn't even tough enough to stop the Aztlantics from grabbing San Francisco, Santa Fe and San Antonio, something that will probably happen in the 21st century.

But the Lord says it's cool to kill people for their possessions. And the human race is apparently not ready to distinguish between the spoken words of God and the satanic scribblings of the pederastic priests who interpose their deluded dogma and insist it is the wish of the Messiah.

I lately have been deluged by letters from "concerned" Christians for blaming their faith in my "Fallujah" piece. (See http://www.serendipity.li/iraqwar/halle ... llujah.htm .) Makes me realize how sick this religion is, in that so many people would be more worried about saving their selfish souls than in the unjust butchery of innocent people. That is not how to save your soul, people, and the principal thing that is absolutely wrong with all religions.

Boycott your churches. Snub your synagogues. Ignore your mosques. Until those preachers come out foursquare for peace and justice, refuse to accept their pitiful propaganda.

The minute you start worrying about your immortal soul is exactly the point at which you lose it.

Besides, that's not God who resides in most houses of worship anyway. It's Moloch! It's Baal. It's Marduk. It's definitely Mammon. The evil one, posing as your deity, teaching you how to pretend to be good rather than actually teaching you how to be good.

Tell your pastor you have a higher standard of morality than he is able to reach, as long as he keeps preaching that Old Testament bigotry and stays silent about America's mass murder of innocents for reasons that are provable lies. What kind of morality is silence about that? Ask him. Tell him. Stand up for what's right.

Quit worrying about your soul. It will take care of itself. Besides, if you're an American you've already lost your soul anyway. You have almost no chance of getting it back.

The only thing God really cares about is how you treat others.

And bombing innocent people in order to steal their land and their valuable possessions, as that fake God in the Old Testament incessantly recommends, doesn't really cut it, does it?

John Kaminski is the author of "America's Autopsy Report," a collection of his Internet essays seen on hundreds of websites around the world, and also "The Day America Died: Why You Shouldn't Believe the Official Version of What Happened on September 11, 2001," a 48-page booklet written for those simple minds who still believe the government's account of what happened on that tragic day. For more information on both, go to http://www.johnkaminski.com/

If the God that I believe in exists, then he or she may well have more respect for atheists who USE their God-given intelligence than for "believers" who don't.

Personally, I think atheist Stephen Roberts makes a very good point when he says:
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer gods than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

"It is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies." -- Mark Twain

That's some religion that is! :twisted:

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:25 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Unlinked post deleted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:26 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Unlinked post deleted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:28 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Unlinked post deleted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

(Justin 1:16) I sayeth there is no god now shut up. All you bible thumping beltway followers quit bitching. Jesus died get over it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Once again bucky exhibits his standard MO, and just ignores the obvious vicious god he follows and returns to his numbbrain responses.

Fuck Off Bucky.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:16 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

QUOTE FROM THE MUT

Quote:
Fuck Off Bucky.

oh the canadian idiot is mad , such a big man . is that the best you can do . throw your little rants when your mad.just stay own your side of the border idiot.quit concerning yourself with american issues, go and play with your mounties and beg france for a job.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:43 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. " (Mt 5:9)

Fuck off bucky you fuckfaced asshole.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:17 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
with all the bush haters in the u.s. that are very powerfull and have lots of money and i know there are many many, people like this then why for petes sake why don't we see these people stepping forward and providing solid proof about this delusional 911 theory.

Is that your FINAL answer? You are WRONG again. Those with money LOVE Bush. How do you think they get to keep all that money and get all the tax breaks?

Whose MONEY paid for all the lies about Kerry? It wasn't the poor people.

You better WAKE UP and soon. You are going to be picking crow feathers out of your mouth for years and years.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:30 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

there is help for you dog.

Unlinked post deleted.