It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Why does bucky do what he does?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:23 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Notice how when Bucky gets angry, he has to post one stupid post after another to try and get his point across. Do you think he is desperate because he gets no attention at home? Does his father constantly browbeat him and tell him that he is stupid, so he comes here to prove how smart he is, by copy and paste-ing his logic?

What do you think his purpose is? Why does he have to do this. Is this compulsion another indicator of his inability to get attention and justification for his simple minded beliefs? Has he become a victim of his own inability to develop any meaning in his life outside of what others tell him to be? Only Dr. Phil has the answers.

Tune in next time for the exciting answers as the braindead bucky returns with more racist, bigoted lies of the ruling elite and their paid minions.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:56 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i just think buckwheat is so lost in his own world of hate, he blinds himself to reality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I see a distinct pattern to bucky's behavior. I think it is due to his intense self-loathing.

bucky comes here armed only with the opinions of others, whom he obviously feels are his superiors. When anyone on this forum deigns to acknowledge his unoriginal postings at all, it is to shoot down his heinous borrowed ideology. Since he is obviously incapable of original thought, he cannot defend the very points of his regressive role models with which he starts any given thread. This sorry sequence of events is played out over and over again, and it inevitably leads to his humiliation, thus reinforcing bucky's neurotic self-loathing.

Let's take a look at bucky's two favorite subjects, which may illustrate his neurotic self-loathing.

Homophobia: Many closeted homosexuals become the most regressive, right-wing, homophobes. A lifetime of sexual repression, self-denial, and shame causes the sufferer to detest himself. Apparently, the neurosis eventually needs the stimuli of outside abhorrence, so the closeted gay seeks out those people, joins those parties, and adopts those ideologies which abhor him/her the most.

Anti-civil rights: This is an interesting facet of right-wing neurosis. These people visciously attack anyone, such as the ACLU, who defends their civil rights, and they give unquestioning, unwavering support to those who would eliminate their rights. I can only suppose that their self-loathing causes them to believe that they are not worthy of any rights, so they strive mightily to have their rights taken away. Unfortunately, in the process, the loss of rights for all Americans is collateral damage in the compulsion of these sick individuals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:17 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i have to agree....i find that the right wing people are the most paranoid of all groups. they're afraid of people who are different, afraid of change and afraid of the unknown.

this is why they like their secure, well defined world and feel challenged when someone or something attempts to change it.

pretending to live like the beaver family is their thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:02 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Why does bucky do what he does?

Because foolish pride will not allow him to visit an optomerist :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:45 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Or look in a mirror and see an asshole staring at him.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:55 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

hasen't anybody here learned a lesson about the mut on this board , he is a little angry canadian and he blames america for all his problems. so he continues to divert topics and conversations to childish rants screaming out profanity. all he wants to do is see america fall. he hates america but continues with a life mission of creating hate on american forums . the best thing we can do as americans is to stick together and tell the angry canadian to stick his oil up his ass and stay on his side of the border.he diverts every thread into a pissing match and what does he have to lose . nothing he dosen't live here.so i say to you americans look at the mut for what he really is , a divider and he wants to see americans fall. canada seems to forget who protects them. i'll bet if canada got invaded by another country the mut would be screaming another tune.so mut take your little childish profanity dig you a hole in your country and bury your head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:51 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I like Canadians.

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:01 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
the best thing we can do as americans is to stick together and tell the angry canadian to stick his oil up his ass and stay on his side of the border.

Like we do when trying to expose president who is lying to us and taking away all our freedoms?

]
Quote:
he diverts every thread into a pissing match and what does he have to lose . nothing he dosen't live here.so i say to you americans look at the mut for what he really is , a divider

Another case of the pot calling the kettle black.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:38 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i like most canadians also. so does bush.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:13 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

It has nothing to do with America bucky. Its people like you that give us a bad name. People who think America and ONLY America exist and are a cut above everyone else are the reason why were hated. You think the rest of the world owes us. We broke away from the brits oppression for freedom and were doing it right back to others. I said it before and Ill say it again to shut a bully up you hit them in there mouth. Thats what happened to us. We are not God, we are not the world police, we are a simple country just like everyone else is. When you come out of your little world and see that we are not the only ones here then you will be noticed. You should thank a Canadian so you can drive around in your big fat gas guzzling SUV with the yellow ribbon on it so you feel like YOU are doing your part. They're the reason we have most of our oil.