It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:42 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

hasen't anybody here learned a lesson about the mut on this board , he is a little angry canadian and he blames america for all his problems. so he continues to divert topics and conversations to childish rants screaming out profanity. all he wants to do is see america fall. he hates america but continues with a life mission of creating hate on american forums . the best thing we can do as americans is to stick together and tell the angry canadian to stick his oil up his ass and stay on his side of the border.he diverts every thread into a pissing match and what does he have to lose . nothing he dosen't live here.so i say to you americans look at the mut for what he really is , a divider and he wants to see americans fall. canada seems to forget who protects them. i'll bet if canada got invaded by another country the mut would be screaming another tune.so mut take your little childish profanity dig you a hole in your country and bury your head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:32 am 
Involved
Involved

Stripped of aspestos? Poorly constructed? This guy is so dumb I suspect him of being related to Bush.
The essence of stupidity is that a Human creates a belief system and rejects everything that doesn't conform to it. Now Bucky, like many adheres to the standard doctrine that the big ol' government will tell him straight and he can be a good little puppet. THat's fine for him and it's no bad thing having him here begause he's a convenient mirror for general consensus. He's like the control in an experiment, of no real value but the absence of results proves the theory for the rest of us.

Been looking into things more and am still further convinced that things did not go according to plan. If you run through Bush's iternery for the day then there are several interesting things like an arguement mid-air and lack of direction. Could it be that the plan had unhinged slightly. Clearly the shot down 4th airline was a sticking point also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Stripped of aspestos? Poorly constructed? This guy is so dumb I suspect him of being related to Bush.

you will believe anything off the wall as long as it makes bush look bad.
yes look it up in the past 5 or 10 years all the walls have been stripped thousands of new cable routs have been drilled through the walls which would weaken it. and yes poor construction. this ain't a perfect world where people actually do what they say or they are paid to do . i know of cases where contractors were paid off to skimp on materials and inspectors were diverted or also paid off to not see things. look at the whole picture before you go around calling people names and you yourself don't have the facts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:01 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
hasen't anybody here learned a lesson about the mut on this board , he is a little angry canadian and he blames america for all his problems. so he continues to divert topics and conversations to childish rants screaming out profanity. all he wants to do is see america fall. he hates america but continues with a life mission of creating hate on american forums . the best thing we can do as americans is to stick together and tell the angry canadian to stick his oil up his ass and stay on his side of the border.he diverts every thread into a pissing match and what does he have to lose . nothing he dosen't live here.so i say to you americans look at the mut for what he really is , a divider and he wants to see americans fall. canada seems to forget who protects them. i'll bet if canada got invaded by another country the mut would be screaming another tune.so mut take your little childish profanity dig you a hole in your country and bury your head.

Bucky is the POT.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:03 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

SADIE IS THE PARROT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:17 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
SADIE IS THE PARROT

Very intelligent. Who am I parroting?

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:15 am 
Involved
Involved

Evidence points to a massive government conspiracy in such an overwhelmingly damning way that nobody could refute it unless they did so with their eyes/brain firmly closed. I imagine Kennedy accidenly leant forwards onto a bullet that was just sitting in mid-air minding its own business. I imagine his family didn't make it's money illegally running booze and the Vatican didn't raise money selling cigarettes during the war. The Bush family doesn't own oil rigs and being that there's no customs controls off of oil rigs I image there's no reason at all they'd use such an arrangement to smuggle drugs into America.
Of course these things never happen. Everyon is just one big happy community where leaders of the "free world" would never dream of committing to an illegal war (another illegal war) or of using weapons guaranteed to cause lasting health issues to civilians.
Sadly there are people like bucky. THey are the masses that make the system work. Any rational though outside the box scares him. We're not raised by the system to think for ourselves and it doesn't come easy for him to accept his own weakness. Such people have to turn their inadequacies outwards on those they fear.
It's a shame that this thread has been hijacked by an idiot with nothing to add. I suggest it's best to ignore him until he has relevant pertinent points to bring up. If anyone is actually interested in discussing the idea that the attack went wrong and the towers were meant to collapse earlier then I'd be interested to do so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:16 am 
Involved
Involved

Evidence points to a massive government conspiracy in such an overwhelmingly damning way that nobody could refute it unless they did so with their eyes/brain firmly closed. I imagine Kennedy accidenly leant forwards onto a bullet that was just sitting in mid-air minding its own business. I imagine his family didn't make it's money illegally running booze and the Vatican didn't raise money selling cigarettes during the war. The Bush family doesn't own oil rigs and being that there's no customs controls off of oil rigs I image there's no reason at all they'd use such an arrangement to smuggle drugs into America.
Of course these things never happen. Everyon is just one big happy community where leaders of the "free world" would never dream of committing to an illegal war (another illegal war) or of using weapons guaranteed to cause lasting health issues to civilians.
Sadly there are people like bucky. THey are the masses that make the system work. Any rational though outside the box scares him. We're not raised by the system to think for ourselves and it doesn't come easy for him to accept his own weakness. Such people have to turn their inadequacies outwards on those they fear.
It's a shame that this thread has been hijacked by an idiot with nothing to add. I suggest it's best to ignore him until he has relevant pertinent points to bring up. If anyone is actually interested in discussing the idea that the attack went wrong and the towers were meant to collapse earlier then I'd be interested to do so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:13 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Evidence points to a massive government conspiracy in such an overwhelmingly damning way that nobody could refute it unless they did so with their eyes/brain firmly closed.

well then take it to the supreme court and see how far your bullshit conspiracy theory gets you.

Quote:
I imagine Kennedy accidenly leant forwards onto a bullet that was just sitting in mid-air minding its own business. I imagine his family didn't make it's money illegally running booze and the Vatican didn't raise money selling cigarettes during the war. The Bush family doesn't own oil rigs and being that there's no customs controls off of oil rigs I image there's no reason at all they'd use such an arrangement to smuggle drugs into America.
Of course these things never happen.

and this has what ? to do with 911

Quote:
Sadly there are people like bucky. THey are the masses that make the system work. Any rational though outside the box scares him.

so you consider a rational thought some made up conspiracy theory ha ha.
give me a break you people will do and say anything to make bush look bad and oh so evil. get a life , bring some solid evidence forward and quit trying to brainwash america on bullshit conspiracy theories.

Quote:
It's a shame that this thread has been hijacked by an idiot with nothing to add. I suggest it's best to ignore him until he has relevant pertinent points to bring up.

yes we need more revelant pertinent nothings that only prove that you believe anything.i believe in innocent until proven guilty and you want to hang bush on a theory. and you call me an idiot. what about the tsunami that killed all those thousands of people , i guess you believe bush planned that to .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:54 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yeah the tsunami AND Katrina AND the aftermaths as well. Bush is a mother and baby killer.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:17 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

911 isnt just about making Bush look bad. Its exposing truth and vilifying the criminals who allowed it to happen to fund their war machine. Quit pulling Billy O's tactics and turning it around. All you righties are getting your little pink peters hard over the Moussaoui case, thinking it will give you a feeling of relief, satisfaction, and redemption when they execute him. What about Laden? Oh, oh, oh we dont keep up with him, we dont have enough time. But a vacation sure sounds like time to me. Lets divert all our attention to Moussaoui not Laden. This is what you support? Of all people I would expect you to cuss this man out for leaving the hunt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:11 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Its exposing truth and vilifying the criminals

I agree with this but you can't vilify a criminal if he isn't a criminal or all you have is some ferry tale for evidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:52 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Just give it some time and the truth will come out. Soon everyone will be whispering Bush's name with the likes of Slobodan Milosevic.

The parallels are uncanny. Did you listen to the speech Bush gave today? What a lying piece of shit he is. I thought I was listening to his defense speech at the world courts. Of course he had to bring up 911 as he stammered and stuttered his way through one lie after another, his beady little eyes shifting from one side to the other as he searched for the words that wouldn't show how up to the neck in bullshit he is.

Barely breathing and keeping his elitist nose above the filth he was.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:16 am 
Involved
Involved

I think Bush has more in common with Hitler. The Nazis manufactured various excuses to arm up just before the events leading to WW2 and there are many parallels with the "patriot act" and the new laws Hitler employed. In fact, if you want to talk about bullshit conspiracy theories then Hitler was actually just a manufactured puppet just as Bush is. He was injured in WW1 and treated in a hospital funded by British secret service money by the same doctor that after WW2 helped to start the American mind-control program. Not drawing any (obvious) conclusions but these are facts quite easy to confirm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

We've extensively covered the Bushitler connection here and that connection is well documented. What I meant by Slobodan is just what people assume about Slobodan, not what the real person was- who was able to stymie the world courts with his excellent defense- Until they had to kill him to keep him quiet. Probably what will happen to Bush when Bildenberg gets their hands on him.

Bush of course will be under the microscope in the world courts and accused based on the Nurenburg decisions.

the choice chooses them