It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:17 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

cccccccccc. go get your university professors then because no one has claimed any part of the prize. You could be the one. ha ha ha ha.

There is a difference between a conspiracy theory and an official conspiracy actuality. It all has to do with who is making it up. Do you think that the government doesn't make up things? Better go back to kindergarten and start over because whatever college you went to obviously doesn't have very good education standards or the ability to grasp concepts such as lying, cheating and stealing.

Even if these floors started to pancake, they would be stalled for seconds while they sheared, and wouldn't be able to fall faster than the speed of gravity. Read Steve Jones , a physicists report on the chances of this happening without a controlled demolition. If you could defy the laws of gravity it can be done, and of course Bush and his croneys never broke any laws either and they care about 3000 people too. Yeah right. Like I said Kindygarden is waiting for you.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:29 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

get use to this type of response cccccc , these people just hate it that they can't prove and that people are not believing their made up bullshit conspiracy theories with the only intent to try and make bush look oh so evil and oh so bad that they are going to rant and call you names.if you came here to discuss this issue you came to the wrong place these people will only rant and hurl insults at you if you don't ditto everything they want america to believe. especially dogs he dosen't even live in america but he is going to tell you who to vote for. do like i do and just scrape him off the bottom of your shoe and keep on going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
people are not believing their made up bullshit conspiracy theories with the only intent to try and make bush look oh so evil and oh so bad......

No one here has to make up anything to make Bush look bad.....he does that all by himself.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:43 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
No one here has to make up anything to make Bush look bad.....he does that all by himself.

what does this say about the made up bullshit conspiracy theories about 911?

and who does he look so bad to? a few liberals ooohhh i bet he would be loosing sleep if he heard that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:52 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hey bucky, did you win that million yet? NO! whatsa wrong can't prove anything you believe is true? That about sums up your knowledge. Grade 3 was the toughest 8 years of your life wasn't it. :lol: :P

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:13 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Hey bucky, did you win that million yet? NO! whatsa wrong can't prove anything you believe is true? That about sums up your knowledge. Grade 3 was the toughest 8 years of your life wasn't it.

what am i supose to be proven ? your the one with the bullshit ferry tales . when are you going to prove something to be true?

idiot. now that about sums up your knowledge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:07 pm 
Involved
Involved

It's good to know that at least everybody hasn't swallowed crazy pills. Thanks for the support Buck.

For Dogs, just because one physicist says that the official theory is incorrect doesn't mean that it is so. In the eyes of mainstream (meaning most) scholars, the government's explanation is accurate. Are they all crazy? I assume that you will simply say that they are the dumb phycisists. (After all, MIT isn't that good of a school) I assume that you will say that they must be Bush cronies. You will have no proof of any of this, I'm sure. Nevertheless, you will say it anyway.

By the way, what college did you attend. Fifty bucks says you either didn't go to college or dropped out. Why is it that the drop-outs think they're somehow more intelligent than everyone else?

Also, I never said that the government has never made anything up. I said that there is no real proof that the government made THIS up. Furthermore, just because certain officials have lied in the past doesn't necessarily mean that they are lying now. Maybe you should go to college and take some courses in logic.

P.S. My college is one of the top schools in the country. Nice try though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:49 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I dont toot my own horn. I took 4 yrs. of architectural design. The pancake effect does not happen beyond 3 floors. Its not physically possible. Air pressuer does not allow it to fall at the rate it fell. ITS IMPOSSIBLE! Air has to ecape. Classic example....take a frisbee. Drop it staright down. What does it do. It slows its fall then falls side-ways. Same concept. The floors would have started falling at a staggered form. When one floor falls in one direction it forces the floor under it the opposite direction. They would have fell like a shuffled card deck. You can imagine the force by the time 25 floors had fallen. Have you ever played Jenga. Play it. I said $80,000 because that was the going rate when I went to school. You made it very clear you went to college implying none of us did, as if that makes you a cut above the rest of us. Some of the most ignorant people I know went to college.

The Downing Street Memos have everything to do with this. This is exactly what they wanted. It gave them the who, what, when ,where, and why? No one said Bush planned it, flawed logic.....I said he knew about it. Big difference. Do you know what Chenney said the first time he walked in to the defense secretary's office under Clinton? "Tell me everything you know about Iraq". Thats it. This came from the mouth of William S. Cohen. Now tell me where their minds were in 2000.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:44 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Anyone who has to turn to his profs for support is either lying about his education or has none. How conveniently you state that you went to a major school and hide behind that line. Have you graduated grade 12 yet? Are you working in a gas bar with dreams of success. Well despair no longer that you're being left behind, like bucky the wingnut, you too can be a millionaire. Refute the laws of thermodynamics and win a million. Whats wrong, can't do it? Sorry children but your bullshit doesn't cut it here. Back to The Mcdonalds playroom now and be good little boys and girls. Remember to take your shoes off.

You state you don't have to prove it because you CAN"T prove it. You are worse than useless so give up your fantasies and get real. It opens a wonderful real way odf thinking. By the way the physicists name is Steve Jones and he teaches at BYU. Just type in Steve Jones and see for yourself . Also go to st911.org and read from the SCHOLORS for truth website. Whats the matter chickenmen? Can't face the truth?

You know, you just have to go over your short posts and correct your spelling and grammar before you submit. In university they call it EDITING. Since neither of you have been to University, it is Obvious you don't understand the importance of editing and correcting before submitting a paper. Besides, most of what you post is copy and paste anyway, which also shows your limited ability to use your own words, as you both have limited vocabularies.

Went to university EH? Ha Ha Ha ha. :lol: :roll:

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:48 pm 
Involved
Involved

To Justin, I truly didn't mean to imply that I am a cut above the rest. I was simply trying to back up the "conspiracy theory" traits I posted. I didn't have the time to paraphrase them myself. Since they were clipped from the sometimes inaccurate website Wikipedia, I was implying that they are in fact accurate by stating that I went to college and have taken psychology classes dealing with that sort of thing.
In response to the Downing Street memo, Bush used 9/11 as a pretext for the Iraqi invasion as proved by these memos. And yes, many in his administration were thinking about Iraq well before 9/11. Nevertheless, that doesn't automatically mean that he purposely allowed 9/11 to happen. Bush was simply too incompetent to prevent the attacks as he has proven during his tenure in office. (By the way, many people on these boards do believe that he actually planned it. You are the exception.)

To Dogs, I love how you changed the subject from debating 9/11 to debating by credentials. Anyway, I never said that I attended MIT. But, many MIT physicists conducted studies on 9/11 and concluded that the government's account is accurate. I never stated that my professors were behind my responses. Nonetheless, I would rather cite MIT physicists than some website. You obviously didn't go to college. By the way, I would like to see you prove your theory yourself. Face it, you didn'tdevise this theory on you own. You read a website and happened to agree with it.

I know who Steve Jones is. I read his report. You have one physicist that agrees with you. Well, goddamn then, you must be right.

Oh yeah, which spelling errors are you referring to? "Limited vocabularies"??? I don't have to curse to get my point across. Furthermore, I don't have time to sit here and thoroughly edit my posts. I have more important things to do.

Here are some of your errors however, Mr. Smug Canadian.
"it is Obvious you don't understand"
"Whats the matter chickenmen?"
"It opens a wonderful real way odf thinking."
"Whats wrong"
"Well despair no longer that you're being left behind, like bucky the wingnut, you too can be a millionaire"
"CAN"T"
"actuality"
"Kindygarden"
Come on Dogs. Spot the mistakes and win a prize. I'm sure many more exist, but I refuse to read any more of your drivel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1822764959599063248&pl=true

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:43 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://septembereleventh.org/documents/rodgwtcpdf.pdf

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:05 pm 
Involved
Involved

I'll go to the websites Crimson.

Dogs, I just re-read your post. You mentioned the Laws of Thermodynamics. Let's do a test. State the Three Laws of Thermodynamics, and I'll shut up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:16 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Whining like you do ccccccccccc is not a very good sign of intelligence. It's hilarious how you twist the facts to suit your needs. For example, I never said you went to MIT but you use it as if I did. I said a major school which paraphrased what you had said.

Once again I should prove my theory myself? This is a work of deception in itself, and obviously if you think that these facts presented aren't verification, then you are evading the issue. You could win a million. Since I agree with the analysis, there is no need for me to even try. So you're argument is one of reductio ad absurdum and this is what all you weak minded individuals who can't think on their own about other possibilities always try to pull off. Belief that it is always logically superfluous to claim that a proposition is true, since this claim adds nothing further to a simple affirmation of the proposition itself. You wish to argue by merely trying to claim my argument is false while you can't prove that your argument is true. But if you can prove your argument is true, you can win a million dollars. If I prove my argument is true, then I can prove to you that you are wrong. I gain nothing because the reward is in helping someone like you get a grip on your fantast world, and i couldn't care less about your life and phony beliefs. Deprogramming is your problem. Once one has been hypnocratized, it is up to the individual to somehow reprogram himself. It usually takes many years of hard work and investigating to get rid of the fixated bubble you live in, but someday you may wake up and grow up too. I went through your situation and it took a long time to get over it. Comes from too many years of hearing lies that became facts, but eventually one does come to their senses if one wishes to . Education is another of these traps and snares that await the young mind. Grow up a little and hopefully you'll get better.

Back to kindygarden child, and try and get it right this time.

Quote:
"It's physically impossible for a structure of that size to implode on itself"
Actually, it makes sense to me. The steel warped enough to cause the first level to fall. Then when that level fell on the one below it, the one below it fell, and so on and so on. I am not an engineer, but MIT professors would back me up.
Yeah , prove anything you say is true. If you could get an MIT prof. to back you up, maybe you could win a million. I would bet that he would back down immediately from looking like a fool, but you have no qualms of doing just that. If you are so sure then enter the contest, defy the laws of nature and prove what you say is true. Your strawman argument is flawed and just asking me to prove it for you, means that I would have to doubt the laws of nature like you do. Sorry but I believe in hypothetical conspiracy reality not concocted conspiracy fantasies like you.

As a matter of fact, MIT is another ordinary American institution that lives in fear of producing thinking individuals who can think outside the box of conformity. As with most institutions they live in fear of losing their academic standing and tenure. Just imagine what happens to these people who speak out against the structure of American society. Examples are prevalent throughout history. Who is the first to go down when the country is in a state of chaos? -the academics and teachers. It is as you illustrate, institutions that teach conformity and merely seeks to send out into the world a different class of people who continually reap the benefits of the status quo. Drivel is what your conformity is based on.

You are incapable of actually thinking that other possibilities exist because you are confined by your privilege and position as a grad of some ill training, ill informed education system who's main concern seems to be the production of pre-programmed automatons like yourself. Your flawed logic is consistent with the attitude of the elite structure you hope one day to inhabit. "The government doesn't lie and there is no proof". What a crock of shit. What do you expect moron, they're going to come out and tell the truth? You live in a fantasy dream land.

Perhaps you should go to st911.org and find out how many people are signing up with this movement. Find out what percentage of professors and academics who went to a seminar Steve Jones gave as sceptic and came out with a new perspective. Of course you have no investigative skills and so don't actually try and see all aspects of this issue, so why would we believe you have a post secondary education.

How do you spell 1 million dollars. Easy- Not in Buckys or ccccccccc's pockets. Can't figure out how this happened so you can't win a million. But you will swear that it is the only way it could happen. What a first rate loser. The only way for you to win the million is to earn it the old fashion way - by lying, cheating and stealing.

Prove it genius and win a million. It's just that easy. Better watch out, you get someone like bucky on your side you prove what the bottom of the barrel wants to hear. Are you a member of the BOTB society? Feeding and supporting lying conspiracies of the elite to the poor and destitute who have no dreams or goals outside of Nazi symbolism?

reopen 911.org review the material here. Try the contest. If you win the million come back and we'll believe you. If you can't do it- shut up.

Anyone who has really taken a psychology course knows that false memories and visualisation can create assumptions. If you aren't willing to do the work of investivgation, then it is not our purpose to convince you of your absurd notions and conformity. In other words, I don't have time for you and your silly ideas about what makes your life work. Go and do some research yourself and then draw conclusions. If all you can do is continue to support a conspiracy theory set up by the governments heads, then go back to your little world and don't worry about what is coming home. Just continue to shelter and isolate yourself from the truth- it is what you have been taught to do.

““If a man takes no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.””—— Confucius

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:56 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Sorry cccccccc, I've been busy. The three laws you say.

1) Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, so the sum of mass and energy is always conserved. U = Q - W. U is change in internal energy of a closed system = Q, the heat added to the system - W, the work done by the system. The first law failed to recognize that not all circumstances that conserve energy actually ensue naturally. So came the second law.

2)You never break even since some heat will escape into the environment, destined to be wasted energy- recall that energy can't not be destroyed. Being obsolete, this energy can never be converted into anything useful again. e = 1 - TL / TH - How efficient a heat machine is equals 1- low oerating temp. Kelvin/ high operating temp Kelvin

3)Reaching absolute zero is later proved impossible. S = Q / T. S is the change in entropy = Q, the amount of heat added to the system, by an invertible process/ T, the temperature in degrees Kelvin. This equation can be used to compute the entropic change of any exchange in nature, and is not limited to machines, into the pattern of natural order, or lack of. It even applies to the universe as a whole. The change in S always increases for every naturally occurring event, in a confined system that could be then observed. It means that chaos is continually adding its effect, evenly distributing and transforming throughout the universe.

Since these laws refute the existence of a perpetual motion machine and that the buildings would fall in an orderly manner into their own footprint, but rather be affected by each event they encountered, like steel beams, concrete walls and shearing resistance of bolts etc occurred, it is impossible for the twin towers to have fallen at the speed of gravity or faster without some form of outside energy being used, and it is also impossible for them to fall in an organized pattern that wouldn't have created a ripple effect throughout the streets of New York besides pulverised dust clouds.

Through the laws of thermodynamics one can prove that the twin towers fell because of a controlled demolition.

You are so fixated on your beliefs that once again you won't admit that your government would do such a thing. Who is upholding aconspiracy theory and who is trying to get at the truth here? Are you so sure that the sttory you believe isn't based in fear for the country you so dearely love and trust. Is it just too much of a shock factor to you to accept?

Here's a bit of a tangential change you might want to peruse and think about. We have these kind of almost unprecedented powers in generations being afforded an administration to control the flow of information. In the meantime, the free and independent press is just dissipating into a press that’s compliant, sensational, commercial, just not doing its job. Alternate press outlets are disappearing and being threatened as the pressures of the administration and the money generated by the MSM is driving people and organizations contrary to the status quo out of business. Criticism and statements made are branded heresy and conspiracy and are dismissed or overlooked completely in the pursuit of newsworthy items that entertain the complacency of the average American. This is what is being promoted.

The Village Voice might just be one paper, but you see Knight Ridder, you see the bureaus of major papers in D.C., a third or half what they used to be, and so the powers of journalism are getting down to the level of almost a crisis for democracy. You combine that with the government being given, or the Bush administration taking unprecedented radical new powers, you're allowing the government to take- it’s just bad for democracy.

Propaganda is propaganda, True or False.

the choice chooses them