It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:41 pm 
Involved
Involved

"Twist the facts to suit MY needs"??? That's laughable coming from a person like you.

When I said "by the way, I would like to see you prove your theory yourself," I was being facetious. You say that, in order to win 1 million dollars, I have to prove the government's theory myself. It has already been given creedence by numerous academics. I state this, and you criticize me for it. Meanwhile, you are guilty of the same thing as you merely parrot what others have said. I call that hypocrisy.

"MIT is another ordinary American institution"? What pills are you taking? MIT is one of the premier technical universities in the world.

People like you preach that we are conformists when you are guilty of the same thing. Your sole wish is that everyone agree with your views and, anyone who doesn't is chastised. You say that you encourage thinking outside the box. Bullshit. Hypocrisy. You only support those who agree with your own thinking. You are all for conformity as long as it is based on your own ideals.

Because I agree with another account of 9/11 as supported by many reputable scholars, I am an idiot. You have no right to call people morons because of the mere fact that they don't agree with you.

Furthermore, I never said that other possibilities didn't exist. I just happen to agree that the government's conclusions are more valid than yours.

By the way, I have read Steve Jones' report which is mabe the worst I have ever seen. If I had handed that to my professors, they would have given me an "F." He actually cited WEBSITES. Furthermore, his academic sources were clearly biased towards your point of view. They were all books written by people like yourself. That's comparable to citing UFOlogists in a physics paper. But, I know; my school has low education standards and is therefore no basis for comparison.

P.S. From which physics book did you copy the Laws of Thermodynamics anyway? Oh, it wasn't a book but a website. Here it is: http://www.physlink.com/Education/AskEx ... N=99647022

Next time, why don't you just copy it verbatim and make it more obvious. If you are going to plagarize, at least try to hide it. HA HA HA. Now, I will never shut up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:43 pm 
Involved
Involved

Spelling mistake before you point it out, Dogs. Plagarize is "plagiarize."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:58 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Oh and there are so many ways to do this. I used your example for it. Just copy and paste , like you do. Give it up and start reading and grow up, if you are capable of any of these things. MIT is for conformist assholes and does nothing to help the reductivist case here on planet earth. Whoop de fuck de doo, it is a group of world destroyers and regime manipulators, and conforms to the classic elitist mold and nothing more. Why can't they invent something to benefit the natural world and help end the world destruction that continues for the sake of technology and progress. Because it isn't really a priority of their research as much as world destruction is. It is another simple corporate tool. Until they get real and out of the lab they will be nothing but a mouthpiece for the establishment. It is why you are so enamored of them ,as you are just a mouthpiece also.

All I did with my 3 laws was to simplify it so even you could understand it. There are only so many ways to state an old set of laws that has been gone over for so long. Sorry but this is easier than wasting any real time on you.

Your credence was to say that 1 physicist was enough to convince me. This is what you blame me for? It is many scholars as I stated, if you would go to www.st911.org and see for yourself. Meanwhile you waste time repeating the same thing over and over again, trying to, what, backtrack on your absurd beliefs. Keep it up, you are looking like more of the idiot that you don't have to pretend to be.

Reductio ad absurdum, as you do the same thing, copy and paste freak. As I have stated, I don't have time to help you. Please go to the reopen911 site and do the contest amateur and win your mouth open. Otherwise shut up like you promised, sfb.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:08 pm 
Involved
Involved

Ha Ha Ha. What a freak. You just proved it. I was waiting for a response like that.

I'm a copy and paste freak? I did that once in my first post, and at least I cited it.

You had to simplify it so I could understand it? Sure. Bullshit. I got a "B+" in physics. What did you get? You are so full of shit that it's dripping from your eyes.

You have no education. You are a dropout and a loser. You have no right to criticize anybody. At least the other people on this board can have a rational conversation. I have respect for them. I might not agree with them, but I respect them. Thanks for the time. I enjoy angering people like you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:26 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Whatever little man, Whatever you may think. Since you're young and foolish I will allow you to believe that your phony degree is of some worth. If it makes you feel smart then by all means try and win the million.

Of course anyone who has gone to university figures out that real knowledge comes from real life experiences, not from books and programming. This proves how little you understand the true nature of knowledge and its real purpose. You have been trained like a pet seal. As per always you divert attention away from the issue stated here and try to make a pissing match out of what? Your education? How stupid are you? I'd say verging on the point of snobbish intellectual prudism, judging from your limited ability to converse on your own.

Go ahead and get angry. It's all right. It looks good on you as you confine yourself to your inability to stick to any topic and discuss rationally about the issues, flipping and flopping from one tack to the next. This is another example of what your intellect is truly about. This is what you were taught and this is what you apply to your life. It is what makes it work. Never commit to one thing, always be ready to turn it around.

The proper use of an education would be to help those who are less informed to learn what they should to understand the forces at work that shape their lives, not groom them to be fools, like you, who pretend to know whats going on but won't say what is real, to protect their advantage over the lesser man. You have proven this is all you learned at school, and so I say that the education system has performed what it intended on you and made a safe compliant little automaton for their use and purpose. Bravo, like Justin said, what a waste of $80,000.

But then again, you are merely another snobbish intellectual prude, a nobody, so what would we expect?

Someone who could answer the question about the 911 disaster with intelligence? Not from a Compromised Corporate Capitalist Copycat Clown Consumerist Conformist like you ccccccc. Just someone intent on bending the converasation away from its pertinent issue, like winning a million, that you obvioiusly can't prove as true, but wish to steer away from this fact with minor insults and assumptions that show what a limited intelligence you truly have.

Get back to your dream world silly man and try and impress someone else with your phony knowledge. These neo-con tricks you try are old hat around here and well known.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:01 pm 
Involved
Involved

Wow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:52 pm 
Involved
Involved

At least I'm not a cocky, know-it-all, old prick. I only mentioned my college experience in my first post simply to back up a Wikipedia quote. I had no intention of being arrogant. I don't think I'm smarter than anyone.
You accuse me of changing the topic. I've tried to stay on topic, but you keep reverting back to my academic credentials to which I've no choice but to respond. I didn't start this pissing match; you did.
You accuse me of not being able to carry on a rational conversation. I tried. I really did. You, however, decided to berate me. I've noticed that you rarely respond to any of my comments regarding 9/11. Instead you spend your time calling me names.
It's interesting how someone who has such disdain for university cites PHDs. Hypocrite.

I'm a fool because I disagree with you. That's nice. You preach nonconformity, yet you're pissed because I don't agree with you. Hypocrite.

You try to denegrate me by calling me a capitalist. I assume that means that you're a communist. Go figure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:17 pm 
Involved
Involved

Sorry. "Denigrate."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

And whats wrong with real communism ? Oh that's right ,you are brainwashed by your hedonistic consumerist imperatives. Too bad you were never brought up to believe in anything other than capitalist ideal of preying on the weak for profit. But such is the education/religion/survival systems we are forced to live in. If they can't teach you the truth they can teach you the next best thing- how to avoid it and become complacently content with anonimity. Security and survival- they got us right where we want to be. Trapped in our fears.

I can give you lots of examples of why communist philosophies are truer to what the people want, if they were told what that is. People are gullible and naiive and will believe whatever is told to them to believe. Marxist communism is an economic theory that stated that one day man will see that it is the only choice for survival. It is an irreligious idealism that we are taught to believe and so we reject any other forms of truth. Works with religions and so it will work in politics.

Heres a book you might want to read- Capitalism and Modern Social Theory- By Anthony Giddens through Cambridge University press.
It is an analysis of the writings of Marx, Durkheim and Weber. Most of Marx's writings weren't published for 100 years after the Communist manifesto was written. Marx was influenced by Hegel and Feuerbach, who had some interesting ideas about religion and society. Giddens's analysis of the writings of Marx, Durkheim and Weber has become the classic text for any student seeking to understand the three thinkers who established the basic framework of contemporary sociology. The first three sections of the book, based on close textual examination of the original sources, contain separate treatments of each writer. The author demonstrates the internal coherence of their respective contributions to social theory. The concluding section discusses the principal ways in which Marx can be compared with the other two authors, and discusses misconceptions of some conventional views on the subject. $7.50 used at amazon .com

As a youth I was no better than you are now. I can't blame you- but I do blame our morals and values that we receive from all sides of the equation. It is so hard to figure out what is really going on here when our senses are inundated- no, bombarded with so much graphic sex, hatred, greed and violence. There is a point where you MUST question the reality that is being presented to us on a daily basis. We who are educated have a responsibilty to help those who are absorbed by this worlds ideologies. They can't differentiate between the real, the programmed, the instinctive and the surreality of existence. It is truly the difference between what is right and wrong with what we believe. Making a better person out of yourself in this society, means becoming complacent and conforming, to be accepted. Victor Frankl stated that man is merely a victim of his need to know a sense of meaning and purpose, a need dictated by conforming to societal pressures. It is so easy to lose identity and direction in life when these forces combine to work on our decisions.

It is easy to speculate on lifes purpose and beliefs and it is equally easy to control and manipulate it, if you are in a position of power. People tend to believe what they are told to believe, even as far as the idea that even the truth is a conspiracy that can be explained to those whose sense of purpose and meaning are parallel to their complacent and altruistic structure. It is easy to lie to the people if you know how to tell them exactly what they want to hear.

De-expertising and simplification is critical to actually getting the message out to those who are absorbed within the patterns of society and only live under that oppression, but can't recognize it. This is why it makes sense to look seriously at what people believe, and question other possibilities. It is a wonderful moment when someone comes to you and states what you have been saying, with that look of enlightenment, that they understand finally what living under the watchful eye of oppression is doing to them. Those that adhere to their beliefs without being able to question the other side sometimes are destined to follow their precepts and assumptions, without even questioning where those concepts came from. Know thyself is the key to this, and with so much identity forced upon us in this world we can barely sort out fact from fiction.

This is what the establishment knows about us- that we need to be led and we will follow whatever they tell us is true. Repeat something often enough and it will be believed. Some of our beliefs and customs are so ancient that we are unaware of how they are used against us as triggers to control.

Read this book and see where our idealism has come from and what it has developed into.

As for 911 Steve Jones has been at it again. Going against the grain and risking being subjected to the wrath of the mob stoning, he has finally identified what he believes is the definite cause of the WTC collapse. He even says that 20-30 people in the know or unwittingly could have planted the incendiary devices.

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635198488,00.html

Once again he stated that before he suspected the concoction but now is certain that it was the cause. He is a brave man to stand up to American scrutiny and we should all take him as an example of the kind of courage it takes to rage against the machine. This is probably the type of stand we should take if we want to see real change in thsis world, and forsake our little pleasures to work towards a better world for all. If we are truly going to make it past this most critical time in the worlds development- from potential natural and/or man made disaster, to a future where we can get off this trap called earth- we are going to have to learn to cooperate. It's no longer a game or a pissing match or a race to see who can get the most toys before he dies- we all have one thing in common- we all die. So while we're here, why can't we get it together .

I am moving and will, be losing my internet connection for a week or so I am still connected until tomorrow - so have a good time, relax, solve lifes mysteries for me and get that book. Nice to have chatted with you ccccccc. Stick around.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:26 pm 
Involved
Involved

Well said. I actually agree with you that true communism is closer to what most people want. Nevertheless, we as humans are greedy by nature. It is an inherent flaw in our design. Thus, communism cannot possibly work.
I agree that our governments do hinder our ability to practice any other form of economics than capitalism. I agree that we have been manipulated to freely accept capitalism without questioning its imperatives. However, I believe that this is a natural process. Our governments reinforce the capitalistic ideal because it is more compatible with our nature than communism or any other economic practice.
Furthermore, I also believe that inherent flaws in Marx's theories prevent the practice of communism from ever achieving its theoretical end, utopia.
I think that dictators like Stalin, Castro, Lenin, Mao are inevitable. In order to fully weed out any capitalistic elements in a society, one must resort to inhumane methods like they did. Most people will never willingly give up their property to the government; it must be taken from them by force.

In essence, we have become too immersed in capitalistic ideals to escape them. We are past the point of no return. As a result, I, like many other so-called "hedonists" resort to a more realistic point of view. That is, survival of the fittest. As cruel as this may seem, it is the only was to live in this world. If everybody is trying to take advantage of everyone else, I would rather be in the first position.

Nevertheless, I will read the book. Its good to finally have a real comversaton. Good luck with the move.