Just give it some time and the truth will come out. Soon everyone will be whispering Bush's name with the likes of Slobodan Milosevic. .
How about now. Bush is a 'scape goat, a 'patsy' like Oswald was. They will give him up.
Do you think the powers-that-be are purposely blowing the 9/11 cover?
In the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, part of their plan leading to its fulfillment is the discrediting of politicians, so they can bring in their false messiah.
We are quite possibly in that final stage now. They could not have picked a better stooge for this than Shrub.
Protocol 10 – Preparing for Power
16. The president will, at our discretion, interpret the sense of such of the existing laws as admit of various interpretation; he will further annul them when we indicate to him the necessity to do so, besides this, he will have the right to propose temporary laws, and even new departures in the government constitutional working, the pretext, both for the one and the other, being the requirements for the supreme welfare of the State.
17. By such measure we shall obtain the power of destroying, little by little, step by step, all; that at the outset, when we enter on our rights, we are compelled to introduce into the constitutions of States; to prepare for the transition to an imperceptible abolition of every kind of constitution, and then the time is come to turn every form of government into our despotism.
18. The recognition of our despot may also come before the destruction of the constitution; the moment for this recognition will come when the peoples, utterly wearied by the irregularities and incompetence – a matter which we shall arrange for – of their rulers, will clamour: "Away with them and give us one king over all the Earth who will unite us and annihilate the causes of disorders – frontiers; nationalities; religions; State debts – who will give us peace and quiet which we cannot find under our rulers and representatives."
19. But you yourselves know perfectly well, that to produce the possibility of the expression of such wishes, by all the nations, it is indispensable, to trouble, in all countries, the people's relations with their governments, so as to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension; hatred; struggle; envy and even by the use of torture; by starvation; by the inoculation of disease; by want, so that the goyim see no other course open to them than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty in money and in all else.
20. But if we give the nations of the world a breathing-space the moment we long for is hardly likely ever to arrive.