It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just what is the truth?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:29 pm 

I am getting round to thinking that maybe we are all being strung along!
Now, the criminals that set up 9/11 are clever, VERY clever. They thought the whole thing through very carefully, even down to what we are all talking about now.
How many of the 100's of web sites shouting about 9/11 are tightly controlled by the very perpetrators of the event? Leaking out just enough truth to keep us excited and make us think we are getting somewhere?
Take the Pentagon, it seems that many of us don't believe a Boeing went into it. I now think it did! Not flown in by an unskilled pilot, but flown by remote. We have been fed so much information to suggest it was maybe a drone or even a missile that we now believe it! Let this carry on and one day the Pentagon releases video of the event, proving that a plane went in there! Where are we? Yes, feeling stupid with our argument in tatters!
We are being led by the nose in a complex psychological war which, unless we start thinking independently we shall lose!
Just think about it, why has the Pentagon refused to prove what really happened? Why release photo information that seems to deliberately foment these wild theories? Just look at those stupid video frames, they are MEANT to make us shout about missiles and drones etc!
We must not be sheep, think independantly, think how they think!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:48 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

That would be too liberal for some people. If you exersise an open mind and think independantly thats called being liberal. That will never fly here in America. If you're liberal....you support the terrorists.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:13 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Off hand, I would say you answered your own question, at least as far as I can tell.

The *people* behind 9-11 are utterly apolitical. Neither Democrat or Republican, neither Israeli or American. They are completley infiltrated into both sides, both Conservative and Liberal, and excersize enormous amounts of control over the attitudes of each.

Take, for instance the current rehotoric going on between the Dems and Repubs. Fast forward, for a second, about 4 years. Do you imagine anything will be different? If you imagine anthing except more mind control, more erosion of the Civil Rights we once had, more Government intrusion into every aspect of our lives, more taxes, higher prices, lower wages, and more Corporate Sponsered manipulation of everything for profit, you aren't listening. No Democrat has made any motion toward reversing any of the excessive power grabs being executed right now in the Federal GOvernment, and, in fact, they propose the IDEAS are quite sensible, it is just the WAY they are being used that needs some adjustment!

That they control both sides of the argument is a carefully orchestrated ballet of distractions. Believe it or not, they started long ago, and they have accomplished probably 95% of their goal. Even things we consider *great social movements* were only carefully orchestrated responses to challenges to the puppetmasters.

Shamelessly, they do not hide, or lie. Everything, every move, is out there, like a chess game challeging us to make our move. But to see the game, you must get off the board! If you don;t believe me get any chess program and set it to piece view! It is nearly impossible to play the game at that level! When you step back, when both sides become the pieces on a board we can observe, only then can we see the strategies and mechanations of the puppetmasters.

And when you do, you see that the only difference between Hillary Clinton and George Bush is their *color*. They are the same pieces on opposing teams, playing the same game, making the same moves, for the same end. If you actually go to the ROOT meaning of statements they both make, they are EXACTLY the same. More war against an imaginary enemy, more taxes to enrich the elite, more intrusion into our lives on the lamest of pretences, *keeping us safe*. from an enemy, that upon closer examination, is the product of their own plots. No Al-qaida group that has ever been infiltrated successfuly ever turned out to be anything but either a Mossad or CIA front group. We spend billions so these morons can catch each other playing the same game against an Arabian Street Gang that died out years ago!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:35 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
And when you do, you see that the only difference between Hillary Clinton and George Bush is their *color*. They are the same pieces on opposing teams, playing the same game, making the same moves, for the same end

Perfect analogy.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:47 am 
Involved
Involved

Of more concern to me is that normally a government, even an unskilled one will perform sleight of hand. Take the british government, with the fuel prices. They are extortionate in the UK and twice there have been demonstrations recently. Both times the prices dropped a very small amount to rise back to levels even higher than before over the course of several months. The events were so obviously staged it was embarassing. Now to stretch an analogy, if I'm right then the 9/11 operation was bungled so bluntly and so poorly that it was clearly faked. Just like UFO sightings before this it has given everyone with an open mind something to work on. I believe it may be a trick to divert resources from what's really going on. While you're fighting over the details of a clearly staged attacks you're not investigating something worse. My general feeling is that it will be closely tied in but not obvious. It will be something the media won't report on at all and it will be hard for rational people to accept.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:52 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

yep... you're right... this idiot, asdfdsfwfsd, IS a real moron...

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates