It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bush family and the Nazis
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:50 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Check this shit out. I don't know this source, and the story isn't anywhere else, but then, considering the topic, it may well not be anywhere else on purpose.

I have always wondered about the connections between the Neo-COns and the Nazis, esp in light of the many similarities between the current Administration and the Nazis in the 1930's.

It hardly surprises me that we find the family who pratically paid for the advancement of facism in Germany to push the same agenda in the US when given a chance. That the support went on after the cause failed, at least to me, hints at the possibility that there is a larger picture here, and ideology that failed in Germany, but has since been *improved*.

Much to the woe of us all if that is true!

http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGsto ... ush_Nazi_2

“Bush - Nazi Dealings Continued Until 1951” - Federal Documents

After the seizures in late 1942 of five U.S. enterprises he managed on behalf of Nazi industrialist Fritz Thyssen, Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, failed to divest himself of more than a dozen "enemy national" relationships that continued until as late as 1951, newly-discovered U.S. government documents reveal.

Furthermore, the records show that Bush and his colleagues routinely attempted to conceal their activities from government investigators.

Bush's partners in the secret web of Thyssen-controlled ventures included former New York Governor W. Averell Harriman and his younger brother, E. Roland Harriman. Their quarter-century of Nazi financial transactions, from 1924-1951, were conducted by the New York private banking firm, Brown Brothers Harriman.

The White House did not return phone calls seeking comment.

Although the additional seizures under the Trading with the Enemy Act did not take place until after the war, documents from The National Archives and Library of Congress confirm that Bush and his partners continued their Nazi dealings unabated. These activities included a financial relationship with the German city of Hanover and several industrial concerns. They went undetected by investigators until after World War Two.

At the same time Bush and the Harrimans were profiting from their Nazi partnerships, W. Averell Harriman was serving as President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's personal emissary to the United Kingdom during the toughest years of the war. On October 28, 1942, the same day two key Bush-Harriman-run businesses were being seized by the U.S. government, Harriman was meeting in London with Field Marshall Smuts to discuss the war effort.

Denial and Deceit

While Harriman was concealing his Nazi relationships from his government colleagues, Cornelius Livense, the top executive of the interlocking German concerns held under the corporate umbrella of Union Banking Corporation (UBC), repeatedly tried to mislead investigators, and was sometimes supported in his subterfuge by Brown Brothers Harriman.

All of the assets of UBC and its related businesses belonged to Thyssen-controlled enterprises, including his Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart in Rotterdam, the documents state.

Nevertheless, Livense, president of UBC, claimed to have no knowledge of such a relationship. "Strangely enough, (Livense) claims he does not know the actual ownership of the company," states a government report.

H.D Pennington, manager of Brown Brothers Harriman and a director of UBC "for many years," also lied to investigators about the secret and well-concealed relationship with Thyssen's Dutch bank, according to the documents.

Investigators later reported that the company was "wholly owned" by Thyssen's Dutch bank.

Despite such ongoing subterfuge, U.S. investigators were able to show that "a careful examination of UBC's general ledger, cash books and journals from 1919 until the present date clearly establish that the principal and practically only source of funds has been Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart."

In yet another attempt to mislead investigators, Livense said that $240,000 in banknotes in a safe deposit box at Underwriters Trust Co. in New York had been given to him by another UBC-Thyssen associate, H.J. Kouwenhoven, managing director of Thyssen's Dutch bank and a director of the August Thyssen Bank in Berlin. August Thyssen was Fritz's father.

The government report shows that Livense first neglected to report the $240,000, then claimed that it had been given to him as a gift by Kouwenhoven. However, by the time Livense filed a financial disclosure with U.S. officials, he changed his story again and reported the sum as a debt rather than a cash holding.

In yet another attempt to deceive the governments of both the U.S. and Canada, Livense and his partners misreported the facts about the sale of a Canadian Nazi front enterprise, La Cooperative Catholique des Consommateurs de Combustible, which imported German coal into Canada via the web of Thyssen-controlled U.S. businesses.

"The Canadian authorities, however, were not taken in by this maneuver," a U.S. government report states. The coal company was later seized by Canadian authorities.

After the war, a total of 18 additional Brown Brothers Harriman and UBC-related client assets were seized under The Trading with the Enemy Act, including several that showed the continuation of a relationship with the Thyssen family after the initial 1942 seizures.

The records also show that Bush and the Harrimans conducted business after the war with related concerns doing business in or moving assets into Switzerland, Panama, Argentina and Brazil - all critical outposts for the flight of Nazi capital after Germany's surrender in 1945. Fritz Thyssen died in Argentina in 1951.

One of the final seizures, in October 1950, concerned the U.S. assets of a Nazi baroness named Theresia Maria Ida Beneditka Huberta Stanislava Martina von Schwarzenberg, who also used two shorter aliases. Brown Brothers Harriman, where Prescott Bush and the Harrimans were partners, attempted to convince government investigators that the baroness had been a victim of Nazi persecution and therefore should be allowed to maintain her assets.

"It appears, rather, that the subject was a member of the Nazi party," government investigators concluded.

At the same time the last Brown Brothers Harriman client assets were seized, Prescott Bush announced his Senate campaign that led to his election in 1952.

Investigation Investigated?

In 1943, six months after the seizure of UBC and its related companies, a government investigator noted in a Treasury Department memo dated April 8, 1943 that the FBI had inquired about the status of any investigation into Bush and the Harrimans.

"I gave 'a memorandum' which did not say anything about the American officers of subject," the investigator wrote. "(Another investigator) wanted to know whether any specific action had been taken by us with respect to them."

No further action beyond the initial seizures was ever taken, and the newly-confirmed records went unseen by the American people for six decades.

What Does It All Mean?

So why are the documents relevant today?

"The story of Prescott Bush and Brown Brothers Harriman is an introduction to the real history of our country," says L.A. art book publisher and historian Edward Boswell. "It exposes the money-making motives behind our foreign policies, dating back a full century. The ability of Prescott Bush and the Harrimans to bury their checkered pasts also reveals a collusion between Wall Street and the media that exists to this day."

Sheldon Drobny, a Chicago entrepreneur and philanthropist who will soon launch a liberal talk radio network, says the importance of the new documents is that they prove a long pattern of Bush family war profiteering that continues today via George H.W. Bush's intimate relationship with the Saudi royal family and the bin Ladens, conducted via the super-secret Carlyle Group, whose senior advisers include former U.S. Secretary of State James A. Baker III.

In the post-9/11 world, Drobny finds the Bush-Saudi connection deeply troubling. "Trading with the enemy is trading with the enemy," he says. "That's the relevance of the documents and what they show."

Lawrence Lader, an abortion rights activist and the author of more than 40 books, says "the relevance lies with the fact that the sitting President of the United States would lead the nation to war based on lies and against the wishes of the rest of the world." Lader and others draw comparisons between President Bush's invasion of Iraq and Hitler's occupation of Poland in 1939 - the event that sparked World War Two.

However, others see an even larger significance.

"The discovery of the Bush-Nazi documents raises new questions about the role of Prescott Bush and his influential business partners in the secret emigration of Nazi war criminals, which allowed them to escape justice in Germany," says Bob Fertik, co-founder of Democrats.com and an amateur 'Nazi hunter.' "It also raises questions about the importance of Nazi recruits to the CIA in its early years, in what was called Operation Paperclip, and Prescott Bush's role in that dark operation."

Fertik and others, including former Justice Department Nazi war crimes prosecutor John Loftus, a Constitutional attorney in Miami, and a former Veterans Administration official, believe Prescott Bush and the Harrimans should have been tried for treason.

What Next?

Now, say Fertik and Loftus, there should be a Congressional investigation into the Bush family's Nazi past and its concealment from the American people for 60 years.

"The American people have a right to know, in detail, about this hidden chapter of our history," says Loftus, author of The Secret War Against the Jews. "That's the only way we can understand it and deal with it."

For his part, Fertik is pessimistic that even a Congressional investigation can thwart the war profiteering of the present Bush White House. "It's impossible to stop it," he says, "when the worst war profiteers are George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, who operate in secrecy behind the vast powers of the White House."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:35 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

good post.

why am i not surprised?

i found some additional info:

http://coat.ncf.ca/our_magazine/links/54/54_3-7.pdf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:06 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

so...this being the case, i now have to question why jews would support bush...considering his family's past history.

i guess these days money and power far surpass the old "never forget" cry of the jewish community...unless of course, they use it only as a "whoa is me" tool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:04 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

mga wrote:
so...this being the case, i now have to question why jews would support bush...considering his family's past history.

i guess these days money and power far surpass the old "never forget" cry of the jewish community...unless of course, they use it only as a "whoa is me" tool.

While the average American Jew doesn't know this is no more surprising than the average American in general doesn't know this. Consider that these issues are facts of record. No one is jumping off on some conspiracy theory, twisting the facts around a pre-conceived agenda. The records show that Prescott Bush was directly involoved in the investment and finacining of the Nazis in general and Hitler in particular. He was called down by the executive branch for it, investigated by the Senate, had holdings seized. All records of fact.

But go to the average Right Winger and tell them this. You are met with agahst. How could ANYONE make up something so foul? Even if youHATE the Neo-Cons, there has to be a limit.

Go further and talk about Bush I and his attachment to *eugenics*. This was a clear Nazi agenda, one they didn't even bother to sugar coat. WHile a small point, to be sure, it IS a continuation of the agenda laid out by the same politicos that would put Hitler into power.

And here I think it is important to seperate Zionists from Jews. Zionists are not Jews, although they may be of Jewish heritage and even members of the faith, they do not, nor should not be considered to, represent the vast majority of Jews in the world, any more than it is fair to say the Neo-Cons represent Repuiblicans in general.

While the Jews may not know about Precott Bush, the Zionists certainly do, and this fact speaks very loudly about them, their *country*, their agenda, and their story.

It is considered completely over the top to talk in disparaging terms about the fate of the Jews under the Nazis. It is illeagal in a couple countries. It is simply not polite to make such conversation in the US, aknn to talking about a plan to lower the age of consent to 11.

Yet the records are there, and historians are writing about it, researching it, and doing their general historian thing. There is no doubt that a great deal of anti-semitism prevades the current liturature concerning the *official story*, and that cannot be argued. On the other hand, a fact of public record is just that. Beneath every story are facts that can be researched.

Some of these facts paint a very different picture of Hitler and the Nazis and the Concentration Camps. It is, for instance, a fact that Hitler left no record of a personal order FROM him to run the COncentration Camps in the way they are presented to us. Does that mean it didn't happen? Not at all. The recent events in Iraq show us clearly that while Bush never said to torture woman, well, it happened. It is also a fact that on at least one occasion, Hitler personally removed the Comandant of a Concentration Camp for failing to contain an epidemic that was killing the inmates. This fact makes one wonder. If he was just killing them anyway, why would he care if nature did it for him? Does this mean his plan was other than it is presented to us? No, it doesn't. But once again it raises a question that, if we are truly searchoing for truth, should be answered, if it can.

It is also a fact of record that many of the Zionist elite that would later found the core money elite around which Israel was born supported the Nazis with at the very least cash investments.

Strauss, considered by some as the grandfather of the Neo-Cons, espoused many agendas in common with the Nazis. An elite super-race, fully in the know, controling through propoganda a large popuilace which was purposefully kept *out of the know* for their won good. The need for a strong Nationalism, kept high by the presence of *evil* that had to be overcome. The need for a strong Spirtual lie, that would be espoused to control the morality of the masses.

Look at how many of the Neo-Cons are of Jewish heritage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

many prominent jews have devoted their lives to bringing those responsible to justice. they have been extremely thorough in their work, research and investigations to track these people down. given that, i am quite certain they are very much aware of the bush family ties with hitler and nazi germany, so ignorance isn't a likely excuse....unless, of course, these certain jews, who have supposedly dedicated their lives to bring justice to the jews as a whole, has made a decision to hide this fact from main stream israelis.

so, i have to once again question why these people would support bush, unless their support for him is purely self-serving knowing that bush will allow american troops to defend israel and bush will continue to give israel billions in monetary aid. if that be the case, then it's obvious that they have disregarded their past for capital gain.

i am by no means anti-jew, nor am i anti-israeli, i just have to question why this group of people, who had suffered so much and vowed to never forget, has conveniently forgot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:45 am 
Hear Me Roar!

I hear you. It certainly seems strange, but it appears to be the way it is.

You are certainly right, the Nazi hunters know. They know about Prescott Bush, and they know about the Zionists who supported the Nazi Movement. There is no question that anyone involved in the actual research of the events around Hitler and the Nazis would see the connections.

Possibly they aren't important to them, although I personally find this a bit far fetched. On the other hand, they could be very important. The result would be the same wouldn't it?

I think that in the true scheme of things the Nazis that the *Nazi Hunters* actually find and prosecute are not the true criminals. Oh, yes, they were involved, but they were not the planners, or the bankers, of the unfolding tragedy in Europe. Oddly, it seems, none of these people were ever held accountable for the parts they played.

Of course how anyone plays this all out is really a personal matter. How you reconcile the facts of record is your own choice. The facts of record are what they are. No one has to accept them.

A bit of wild speculation.....

I have thought that if one truly want to know what happened dusing the 30's and 40's in Europe, one must go back to the failure of the Britsh and French to set up most of what is now called *The Middle East* and was then called *The Ottoman Empire* as a colony after The Great War. Remember, it is at this exact point in time that a good mind for money might see that there were vast resources, and the power that accomplanies them, in that area. Oil was the coming power.

This was one time the puttetmasters failed. They never imagined Lawerence of Arabia would unite the tribes, and capture Damascus. They never imagined they would end up in a parlay. The never imagined independent countries temproarily out of their control.

From that point on the puppetmasters were looking for a toe-hold in that sea of oil. How much is design and how much is opportunism is a matter of taste. Did they cultivate the Nazi party especially for the task of creating Israel, or did the rise of Hitler give them the in they needed (a Jewish Homeland on the shore of an ocean of oil). Either way, they moved in.

All specualtion. *shrug*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:43 am 
Involved
Involved

Check out the DVD - "JFK 2" which is available from infowars.com and prisonplanet.com
Also this is interesting - http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ja ... ymbols.htm

And this to in a different way; http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ja ... ilhand.htm

"Keep on running, run, keeping running, I'm runnin' home" Bill Odie