It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: "Loose Change" video critique
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:08 pm 

Hi all. I just wanted to make this analysis of the video "Loose Change" and other conspiracy theories available to you. Clicking on the link will begin the download of the 5 Mb .doc file. Thanks.
http://tinyurl.com/epp82

Post subject: Thanks Gravy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:08 am 

I just spent the best of 5 hours going through your whole document. And I must say: “Right on man!” I was beginning to think that there were no sane people left in the US. I am glad you proved me wrong, but I still marble at the gullibility of so many people that are been led astray by a bunch of paranoid conspirators... As if reality wasn’t bad enough!

Keep up the good work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The lurker dares to voice his opinion again. As per usual, can't back anything he says. What a chickenshit coward. Hiding behind another chickenshit coward, gravy, who posted one post and ran to hide, because he couldn't back it with anything concrete- like why the laws of physics are ignored by Official Conspiracy Theorist supporters. Why does your concrete ideas turn to dust like the World Trade Centers? Just like your argument, it explodes in your face. :lol:

Ha Ha ha what a coward you are . Keep up the bullshit little man. The kiddie chat line lurkers are sure you're right, so go back and tell them how brave you are, as to not be able to enter into a real discussion on your phony beliefs. :twisted:

Keep "Marble"-ing! Whatever that means. Were you in such a hurry to hide your braindead self that you couldn't even spell Marvel? What a pathetic bonehead asswipe you are.

Did you enter the million dollar contest yet loser? Here's the URL again for you, in case you forgot. Prove what you believe and win, or shut your traitorous, patriotic, pathetic, American apple piehole.

http://www.reopen911.org/Contest.htm

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:59 am 

Well, damn it if it isn’t my friend DO.g’s again! And what does DO.g stands for, anyway? DOctor gaudy? The loud mouth schnook! It is just like people with little minds to hide behind a barrage of four letter words, especially when they feel threatened, backed up into an intellectual corner, and with no real arguments to escape. Anyway, I will not descend to your level to argue with you (I don’t think I have ever been that low, Mr. Straw Man, the garbage mouth). But then again, what can you expect from someone whose intellectual challenges come from watching reruns of South Park… Ouch! Does that hurt? Did it hit too close to home?

But enough of that! My apologies to your sensitive self for misspelling “Marvel”. It happens to the best of us when we are in a hurry and don’t double check our work. Anyhow, I’ll like to think that I don’t do too badly for someone who didn’t know a word of English until I was 18. But what is your excuse for not knowing your own native language? You had plenty of grammatical errors and misspellings in your repies to my BAD SCIENCE entry, but the content of your answers were bad enough on their own for me to bother with little cosmetic things. But just to enlighten and expand your pea brain a little, always double check your verb concordance, since you seem to make that error often: it is not “Why does your concrete ideas…” (as you wrote above), but rather “Why do your concrete ideas…” And that’s the lesson for today, kid, if you care to learn any. But I have the feeling that you are comfortable enough with your small intellectual gallimaufry (look that one up!).

Have you bothered to read Gravy’s document? Or does reading anything above 3rd grade level or intellectually challenging give you urticaria (sorry, the hives, I don’t want to push your brain too far)? I have read all your arguments, watched all your videos and, mostly, what I have found is a bunch of unsupported arguments, statements taken out of context and plain old bad science. No, I will not bother to take your million dollar contest. Basically, the rules for the contest are not honest and they render it impossible to win. It is just a gimmick, a publicity stunt, nothing more.

In any case, seems to me that it should be the other way around, it is you guys that should prove that explosives were used, since you are asking us to believe an incredibly tall tale. Show us hard proof! So far all I see is hearsay, biased and unsupported arguments, snippets taken out of contest, testimony of hardly to be trusted characters, of dubious reputation and more dubious intellectual and professional solvency, or in the best of cases, of honest people that have not bothered to double check their facts, that have jumped to conclusions, that have allow themselves to be swept away by a tide of madness spouted forth by a bunch of dishonest people out to make a buck, insensitive to the pain of many victims that have suffered enough and do not deserve to be treated like you guys treat them. Enough is enough, when you have a shred of real hard evidence, then come forward and we’ll hear it. In the meanwhile why don’t you run and hide back in the sewers you came out of, you shit-head, ass-wipe, mush-for-brains, shit-for-mouth, piece of inhuman animal! And excuse mi English (as you can see I’m not good at it). :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yawn. Once again you hide from the facts and go back to your nonsense. The point of the contest is to prove your "Facts" which you or I can't do, because those that know what is happening, the few who do, realise that to confess and admit to what they have done is to risk the death penalty, and besides why say anything when they are well taken care of and have no pangs of conscience about who suffers or what they have done. These people are so far beyond caring like you or I would care about a fellow human being, that they revel in the implementation of these grandiose schemes.

Intellectual corner? Boy, you're just a joke. Another tiny apologist moron who can't see beyond his limited Intelligence Quotient dreams. I suppose you can read emotion in something, read anger and hate in words? This shows how limited and pretentious your assessment of me is. How can you tell these things? By 4 letter words? When Cheney told someone to "Fuck Off" in congress, was he mad at the guy? I am really feeling sorry for how stupid and blind you are and how impossible little morons are, like you, to have to still grow up and see things differently than your pre-programmed commonality responses are.

I've been through these arguments from the corpitalist apologists like you since I first asked people to answer the questions posed by the contest, and not one person has even entered the contest. Why? Because in the face of the facts presented by many scholors, physicists, building engineers, mathematicians, there are no arguments. I could easily say that you have to prove your evidence. Real evidence isn't opinion based on emotion, like you've presented. You base your decisions on opinion. I base mine on the facts. Facts on that day, like what Bush said and where he was on 911, like him saying he saw the first plane hit the WTC1, the dog that didn't bark, the planes that weren't scrambled, the hijackers that couldn't fly worth shit, the tiny hole in the ground in Pennsylvania, the 8 sq. mile debris field of bits and pieces of airplane, the absence of airplane parts from a 757 at the pentagon, the perfect grass, ETC ETC,

If you base your assessment on the Loose Change video then you limit yourself to a few glaring minor mistakes and are missing the bigger message. There was too many faulty coincidences to let them get away with mass murder that day, and to use it as a stimulus for attacking the middle east, when most of their excuses have been proven false. No WMD's, No link Between Taliban, Zarqawi, Saddam, 911 ECT. The only thing they have is the emotion caused by the attack by someone either intentionally or conspired by our government to go along with it and devise a surer way of making it happen ETC. ETC. Admit it, you fell for a story and your passion was stirred to hatred and revenge. Classic methodology to outwit the moronic herd of sheeple like you.

Not to mention the lies upon lies that cover up the facts, hide the thieves in the Whitehouse and the CIA, FBI that have been part of the decimation of the American constitution, turning it into their own asswipe. The list of bullshit could fill the states, and the gullability of the American people to believe the official conspiracy theory is beyond belief. This is the official story that puts the bullshit well up over your eyes and is the reason why you are so full of shit. I marvel at the marbles that the American public has stuffed into its brains when it comes to confusing facts with fiction- a creation myth that parallels the thousands of lies that the bible produced. But then again, people believe that bullshit too. How lonely and pathetic people are in this world, is an ongoing problem that produces tiny people like you, small thinkers that assume things out of information given that is not based on any facts, only fear, threats and bribes. Is anyone trying to bribe, threaten or kill you to believe that the govenrment could do such a thing? No. All that is done is to ask you to open up your eyes and your mind to the facts of what your faith, beliefs and feelings have done to your location and situatioWho you are and what you think as well as why you stand down when you should be arming yourdself against the tyranny of your government. You blindly believe what you have been told to believe and let your emotions take over to deal with your doubts and fears. You're paranoid- of what this means to you and your impression of your country, your freedom your individuality. How devastating to have to face the facts that your country and your beliefs about life are all wrong, and to have to reshape who and what you've become, is more than your little mind can comprehend. It is so much easier to just believe what you've been told is the truth, than to swim above the bullshit and see what is really going on. You would rather go with the flow than have to fight with the current and get to the point of understanding. Nothing comes easy in this lifetime and that includes truth- Real Truth, not based in imaginary realities and what is told to you to believe. Start with something your leaders know already-' There is no life after death only power to shape the future"- and you'll get started on the right path. From there it gets easier to piece it together. But if you're fears and doubts hold you back, then the fight for understanding gets more difficult with each tiring stroke you attempt against the current that wants to drag you down into the sea of bullshit, where you end up lounging in the deep waters, happily eating your crap.

Someone is deciding what information you can have. It is all about information and who has it. The government takes information and uses it, and the people give information willingly, with every purchase, move and idea they conceive. You are not in a need to know, so you will never be part of the information, outside of giving it.

To sum up, the contest that you fear and pass off as my responsibility is well documented with all the facts being analysed and documented with facts based on laws of nature, thermodynamics, physics, chaos. So far all you've done is profess to the standard bullshit lines and quaint coverups based not on facts but an official well planned well devised conspiracy reality that your government has peremanufactured for your injestion and the faith you have to have to believe it It is pure 110% BULLSHIT.

Don't hide behind the idea that it is up to me to prove my part. What, do you think the government is going to have a pang of conscience and confess to what they've done? C'mon, don't be so naiive. Go to Steve Jones writings, especially about the explosives being thermite and sulfur mixture, st911, read the parameters of the contest, check out the seismic readings that were recorded, listen to the firemen, policemen, news reporters the leaders, all the people at ground zero as to what they said and saw. Don't just accept the official coverup as the facts. The 911 Omission Report is so full of holes, it has more perforations than Cheneys shooting victims face.

You say the contest is a gimmick? It isn't a gimmick, it is something you can't face in this lifetime- facts that produce truths, not fictions that form beliefs. I say the 911 official story is a set up, and you fell for it. You along with everyone else who can't answer the questions posed, are just victims of a serious hoax from your government, which is bringing the world to the edge of extinction with the lies it has started. You can't answer the contest or any of the questions because in the face of the facts, both scientific and conscientious, it is beyond your comprehension. Such is the result of your "Higher education", that you can't even reason out things beyond your own limitations. I label you- MR. BOXHEAD. Confined by his own parameters, unable to see beyond your self imposed limits.

Speaking of madness from dishonest people- George Bush and Dink Cheney- need I say more?

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:26 am 

Well, my friend, I really don’t have much time to waste on all the nonsense that comes out of you. If you are happy with your mental schemes and boogie-man theories, then so be it. But I really feel sorry for you, first for your lack of perspective and independent though and foremost for your lack of faith and hope. As for me, I think that you are way too fast in drawing your conclusions, and for the most part wind up sticking your foot in your mouth. You should know that I have no sympathies for your government (I am glad to say it is not my own), and that so far I have not read ANY of the official explanations for the 9/11. The only theories, explanations and videos I have watched are the ones from the reopen 9/11, loose change and similar web sites (all of them put forth “the government is guilty as heck” conspiracy theories). If at all I could be considered prejudiced on your favour, since all I have been fed are conspiracy theories. But I do have a mind of my own, and there are many, many things that are impossible to swallow in all those theories. “Just the facts, m’am,” but the facts don’t add up. I do not care who is guilty and what anyone says (neither you, nor your government), but I know what I know, and what I see in those videos is crystal clear to me: no explosives were involved; there is simply no need for them.

This only to say, that after carefully watching all of it, you have fail to convince me in any way. To me it is plain as day that the only plausible explanation for the collapse of the buildings was the damage done by the planes, the fires and the collapse of the other buildings (as is the case of number 7). It is way more unbelievable to think that explosives were in any way involved. There is no hard evidence at all to back up such claim. You are just building huge conspiracy castles out of thin air, with no evidence to support your claims. I have to conclude that you are either too naïve or too easily influenced by the twisted minds of others, or that your soul is so twisted itself as to muddle all your thoughts (so that you see what you want to see). At this point I don’t think that you would be able to see the truth if it bit you in the ass. Sort of feel sorry for you, fellow! But you should carefully review all the evidence again, with an honest and open mind, before you continue to spread all you poison unchecked…

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:21 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

MANZZtop
Quote:
There is no hard evidence at all to back up such claim. You are just building huge conspiracy castles out of thin air, with no evidence to support your claims. I have to conclude that you are either too naïve or too easily influenced by the twisted minds of others, or that your soul is so twisted itself as to muddle all your thoughts (so that you see what you want to see).

If you know anything about physics it was IMPOSSIBLE for the other buildings to fall the way they did. The air pressure alone would have caused a pancake effect. They could have NOT fallen straight down! Impossible! Something HAD to let the air pressure out for them to fall the way they did. It can not even be a conspiracy theory any longer. Every scientist in this country is either afraid to comment so they say nothing or they (the ones who dare to say anything) say it is IMPOSSIBLE.

There was definately more to 911 than meets the eye. Anyone who buys the original story is a sheep. Baaaaa. We do have a lot of sheep in this country. We even have wolves in sheep clothing. Lots of them.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Sadie- He is a victim of his limited spoonfed education, unable to think for himself beyond his limited view of reality. People like him are trapped by their own cognitive dissonance that won't permit him to imagine that something like 911 could be planned and executed by the leaders in a world he has to live in every day. This is a perfect example of how limited human reason can become when their pedagogy is pre-selected by a group that understands that to teach people how to think would undermine the structiure of the deception they wish to project. It is another example of how money is wasted on educating potential sheeple for the foundation of the society that has beeen prefabricated for his use.

It matters not to these poor individuals what the truth is, their minds are conditioned to accept only the information that is fed to them. There is no room for any other possibility, because when you get right down to the basics of these people, they are so fear filled and paranoid delusional that they can't fathom any other realities except what pertains to their lives. And of course questioning authority would mean risking their comfortably numb little lives. This is why we give up on these wasted eunuchs, whose balls have been removed so that they are only good for serving their masters. Of course, the best he can do is lip service . Mere lap DO.g's. And so my name is explained to the poor fool. He is no better than a dog scrounging for scraps, and a pat on his head from his masters, while he grovels in the dirt of his pathetic little life, barely lifting his head to recognise his own plight.

Ignore him. People with fixated dependance like him have nothing to contribute to reality. Just another waste of space on planet earth.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:30 am 

Keep in mind, the conspiracy theorists are the people who believe Republicans actually won elections, let alone any of the things that have happened since then.