It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: We are the bioneers, come to save the land.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:08 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

There are many good audio cassettes/cd's from these futuristic visionaries. This may become the new religion we have been waiting for. Sign up today and join the movement. Our future depends in our believing we have a future. End the tyranny of oppressive governments and religions that preach war and armageddon as their final solution. Respect mother earth and learn to respect yourself.

http://www.bioneers.org/

See and hear how others have made a difference in changing their part of the world and are making the world a safer, cleaner and better place. It starts small but a few people can make a difference. Arm yourselves with the tools to wage a civil war against the destroyers of life on this planet. Learn that we are at war, not against each other but with those who would destroy our home and planet. Find out what you can do in your own neighbourhood and how it can spread. Like a 2 million man march, from one group of people standing up for their rights and freedoms to belong and protecting the world that provides for all of us, not just the major financiers that control the resources.

Bioneers is a nonprofit organization that promotes practical environmental solutions and innovative social strategies for restoring the Earth and communities. Now that's better than supporting a bunch of for profit lobbyists.

Subscribe to this podcat group and listen- http://www.bioneers.org/podcast/2005/12 ... dance.html

Find out about Tina and Lois. They mean There Is No aAlternative , which is the capitalist mega store philosophy , and Locally Owned Import Substituting development. This is on the Going Local: Creating Self-Reliant Communities There is overwhelming evidence that locally owned businesses are powerfully effective antidotes to losing jobs, ecosystems and communities to global corporations. Michael Shuman, attorney, economist and vice president for enterprise development for the Training & Development Corporation (TDC), is author of the landmark book Going Local: Creating Self- Reliant Communities in the Global Age.
http://www.bioneers.org/podcast/worksho ... _local.mp3

If you like, sign up- http://www.bioneers.org/membership/join.php -donation optional.
If you want the newsletter sign up- free- http://www.bioneers.org/newsletter.php

My great great grandchildren- ask me in dreams- what did you do while the planet was plundered?- What did you do when the earth was unravelling?- surely you did something? - Poet Drew Dellinger.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:59 pm 
HOLY SHIT! Please, please, PLEASE tell me this post is just an attempt at humor!! As I said in another post, if YOU want to turn the clock back on the last 2000 years of progress, feel free to move to an undeveloped 3rd world country, but STOP trying to impose your Gaian religion on the rest of us. And to think, they let mentally sick folks like yourself vote! Un-fuck*ng-believable! You want to promote successful communities? Promote MONETARY REFORM and DECENTRALZATION of political power. STOP voting for Statist politicians. EDUCATE yourself on the philosophy of Classical Liberalism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:10 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

You have become a broken recording. You need to learn about something new. :roll:

I know it's hard for some, to look at the big picture. However, there is a lot of help out there. Google, history, books, testimonials, world news, etc.

" JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE PARANOID, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ARE NOT REALLY OUT TO GET YOU."

Ambassador Wilson :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:21 pm 
Take a dose of your own advice, un-wiseoldgranny. I am using my knowledge (or, rather, the knowledge of reliable commentators that I have the SENSE to listen to) to great advantage, financially. My oil-related investments, specifically, have been a nice boon to my standard of living the last several years. While I, somewhat, enjoy trying to educate the brainwashed and ignorant masses on forums like these, I hold out little hope of the Sheep thinking for themselves. So, I'm doing the one positive thing I still can: use an anti-Statist outlook on things to enrich myself. It is easy to keep one step ahead of the crowd, when the crowd can't think 'outside the box'. Actually, I'd like to take a second to thank the folks here on TvNewsLIES[except when stoking the 'fires' of the global warming scare campaign] and their bretheren, "Thanks for supporting policies that are making independent thinkers, like me, a lot of money."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:52 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yes it is real. This is the only hope we have. Advantagist losers like you need to be put in countries like Nigeria and made to steal the oil from their land. You are obviously brainwashed as you state here in your quote.

Shane says-
Quote:
(or, rather, the knowledge of reliable commentators that I have the SENSE to listen to) to great advantage, financially. My oil-related investments, specifically, have been a nice boon to my standard of living the last several years.
You are truly scum of the earth. It's a;ll about the money. And you expect us to trust you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: God are you a loser following a group of constant losers. Someday your kind will be made to repair the damage you endorsed upon the earth. Get on your knees and pray for relief. You are now identified as another rightwing earth destroyer. Got religion to? No brain loser following no brain logic. Nice choices. Hope you and your family enjoy their ill gotten gains while you pay the future price on you and your children to repair the damage you've endorsed. If you think your taxes are bad now, just wait.

Your children will be slaves to your abuses and endorsement of this abuse. You have no vision, no grasp of what you're supporting here. Enjoy your short lived wealth and get prepared for its loss and impoverishment of you and your pathetic family. Your limited vision will confine you in your little box you live in.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:26 pm 
I've earned every penny I've ever made--through hard work and legitimate investment. Do you think a dirt-poor African says to himself, "Gee it sure is awesome being one with nature", while his family is starving and needlessly dying of disease? How has humanity (at least in the West) pulled itself out of poverty? NOT through 'environmental' awarness. Through the Industrial Revolution. And, I haven't stolen a thing from anyone. Who is evil: the oil company that provides an in demand and useful product, or the environmentalist that slaps himself on the back for getting DDT banned?

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/aginatur/ddt.htm

Actually, YOU are the scum of the Earth. You've 'got yours', but don't give a shit that people of the third world are suffering and dying because (mostly) affluent white Americans and Europeans tell them they can't develop their land. It's easy to be 'progressive' when you've got a house to live in and a full belly, isn't it? You remind me of these assholes I saw on MTV once (I think Cameron Diaz and John Stewart) who thought it was SO cool that there weren't any bathrooms out in the bush, in Africa; you remind me of the elitists I see--often--in California who drive around in SUVs w/"Save the Planet" or "Sierra Club Member" bumber stickers on them; the clueless celebrities who'll fly their private jets half way around the world for a rally/conference in a 3rd world country in order to urge 'conservation' of wild habitat.

And, the only thing I fear from the future is the continued erosion of freedom--civil and economic. I'm not overly concerned about 'environmental' catastrophe, because there's no NEED to be worried about it. Do you realize HOW many enviro regulations and laws have been passed? THOUSANDS! The BEST thing for the environment AND people is the continued advance of science and technology--the two things that 'environmentalists' oppose. Economic expansion, esp. development of the 3rd world is MY priority. Not another enviro law, and not the well-being of animals, trees, bugs, rocks, and dirt. I guess I am just a 'throwback'--I actually put PEOPLE first!

Also, you BET we'll enjoy my economic gains! Hard work and good investments SHOULD lead to reward. Being RIGHT and having foresite SHOULD be rewarded. I just hope that the practitioners of statism get their just reward. I hope they suffer from the 'religion' they practice--as those MILLIONS in the 3rd world have suffered from it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

None of that will matter in a few years when your Bushgod finally push's the magic football button and kills us all. Maybe the polar ice caps will get us first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:16 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Apologists like you are constantly trying to justify their actions. What's the matter? Pretending you aren't part of this evil getting to your sub-conscience? Drink heavy? Do drugs, besides your little green and yellow pills?

Phony as you are, you have no morals and virtues in politics as well as family values. Hope your family develops pleanty of environmental/ industrial related diseases caused by you and millions of peoples neglect and abuse of the world. Eat your hormone infested meats and GM foods and keep your brood alive fool. Your vision of your life and future are as limited as you lowball IQ. Bigoted, racist ,anti environmentalist pig fuckers like you deserve what the world will do to your children and their childrens children. Many ages of payment will be yours and your ancestors. Keep talking and condemning them.

Humanity has pulled itself out of poverty by inflicting poverty on others, destroying their ecosystems and way of lives for the sake of your growth. Beware- you are running out of environments to rob and steal from. The resources that we depend on are fast disappearing, much to your children and their childrens loss. perhaps they will return to this poverty that you think we have pulled ourselves out of. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enviro laws are nothing more than bare minimum non compassionate legislations that expect the corporation to conform to. They are the low end limits that most corporations, driven by the bottom line to make money for their "legitimate investors" in their destruction of land and air, to try and force them to at least acknowledge some respect for where they steal their money from. It is a farce and a laugh. But such is bottom line economics. Like you it cares not for the future.

I have no children but I care more for children and their future than you obviously do. You are selfish and don't really care for anyone but your self. Explain that to your children that you pretend to care about. I have a house so I don't have to rent from scum sucking slumlord libertarian/elitist asswipes who are only interestred in their own investments and have no morals or compassion for the less fortunate. I worked circles around you trying to break the poverty cycle so I could fight for the rights of the poor to get an affordable roof over their heads, while you advocate the growth of the homeless in our country- which by the way ends up costing more money to keep them on the streets than it does to keep them in homes and healthy. But you wouldn't know that because you don't actually go below the surface to find out the FACTS. You're just a surface thinker living in a box. Peasant serf. You have no ethics or compassion for your fellow man, here or in a foreign land.

You are the slime under the scum of the earth, you parasite.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:38 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

What has a man gained, that wins the world but, looses his soul???

TRUTH:
souls are not bought, they are not disposable, and when they they have rotted they can't be cleansed with money. :wink:

So enjoy your 'wealth' and close your eyes and imagine yourself as the benevolent capitalist. What goes around comes around.

You lay down with pigs, you get up smelling like one. :oops:

Slave labor and sex trade is just a lie. Perpertrated by the looney left. As was the Holocaust. :roll:

"Fascism should really be called corporatism." Moussolini

Responsible capitalism, makes more responsible human beings.

Capitalism without regard for product safety, labor rights, pollution of air, land and water, work safety, anti-trust, monopolies, price fixing, and price gouging, makes for the malevolent, mutant, beast we know as multi-national corporations. Survival of the fittest. Playing on the greed and corruption of many, at the cost of lives and living conditions of billions of people around the world. :twisted:

Not in my name, or on my conscience.

I just watched a movie last night that was about a man that felt just like you and fought all of his life for 'conservative values', pro-corporations, anti-unions, rich verses poor classes, when the cons were voted out of office he called in the US backed military and they threw out the new government and took over the country, killing many and terrorizing and torturing thousands. Only when his own family was caught up in it, did he realize the monster he had unleashed on his country. I think it was called the House Of Spirits.

If things keep going the way they are, you may live to be as sorry as he was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:10 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

shane7 wrote:
I am using my knowledge (or, rather, the knowledge of reliable commentators that I have the SENSE to listen to)...

ImageImage

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:04 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

WOW. laughing hysterically. It's even funnier if it were not so true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:06 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

wiseoldgranny wrote:
WOW. laughing hysterically. It's even funnier if it were not so true.

You will love this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:13 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

:roll: :lol: :D :lol: :wink: