It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FAUX NEWS PROPAGANDA is RAMPANT ON THIS ONE PAGE!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:44 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have your barf bags on hand, your shades on, and spend a minute or two looking over this Faux news page. Look for as much Republican propaganda, Republican -slanted stories, and Republican -slanted images as you can.

LINK

:pukeleft: :pukeright: :angry8:

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:43 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Have your barf bags on hand, your shades on, and spend a minute or two looking over this Faux news page. Look for as much Republican propaganda, Republican -slanted stories, and Republican -slanted images as you can.

LOL. Put this way, I dont think I want to go to this site.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:04 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I agree with Crimson. I am not on blood pressure medicine yet and don't want to start.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Is Lieberman a poor man? Is that what we're supposed to believe? It's always stated that Lamont is a millionaire as if it is some kind of disease. So he made millions so what. As he said in the Colbert Report interview, Democrats are better suited for the business world, taking risks and seeing payoffs.

Quote:
The poll shows Lamont, a wealthy Greenwich businessman, with a slight lead of 51 percent to 45 percent over Lieberman (A poor jewish sot) among likely Democratic voters heading into Tuesday's primary.

I went to a gay marriage one and it leads you on to so many topics. What homoerotiphobes these rightwingers are. Their main argument seems to be the effect on children in these relationships. Soon, if one heterosexual parent has a gay relationship develop from a divorce situation, will he/she be allowed to even see their child let alone allow them in their house? This is beyond ridiculous. Who gives the government permission to decide what an issue is? Once again they appeal to peoples emotions and not their reason. The sheeple are so pathetic. Why can't real issues be discussed and priorized?

I don't think I can go on much longer with this blatant racist bigoted garbage that passes for news. The smell of Murdochracy is the essence of hypocricy.

It's gonna make me---------
BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAARRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:50 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I bow to you, my good and brave friends! Thanks for just going to the site and taking a glimpse! 8) Like you, I couldn't stand to read much of it, mainly because it was like a freeper board owned and operated by psychotic children who can't/won't speak the truth...someone like George W. Bush or Rumsfeld or Dick Cheney or Condi Rice.

Quote:
Is Lieberman a poor man? Is that what we're supposed to believe? It's always stated that Lamont is a millionaire as if it is some kind of disease. So he made millions so what.

The Republican hypocricy of Lieberman is showing in his overall whine against Lamont by actinig like Lamont's wealth is something he should be ashamed of. It's a Rove strategy to try to make the ignorant good old boys and girls believe these people are just like them, people they'd want to sidle up to a bar with and order a beer. NOTHING could be further from the truth. :roll:

Lieberman isn't a poor man. NOBODY in American politics today is poor...well, some of the millionaires aren't multi-millionaires but they're close. Look at Dick Cheney, Bush himself, and all of the others that are in control of our country...all filthy rich...ALL of them. If they're not when they actually make it to the Washington Beltway as a card-carrying, bona fide Rep or Senator, they sure as hell soon will be.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:29 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Seems to be the policy that neocons have, where they attack their opponent where they themselves are the weakest. Get in the first jab and hope its a knockout punch. Worked for Bush against Kerry with the swiftboat ads, and people are so dumb they'll believe anything their told. Sheeple. :!: Of course they're rich- corruptly rich. But do they tell us how Lamont made his money? No because they would have to confess as to their own method to wealth.

I wish Lamont all the best today and hope he can pull this off. This is a message all slacker reps with tenure dreams need to wake them up!

Of course with Faux news behind him, Democrats are going to run to vote for Lieberman- NOT. Faux signed his death warrant from the party- now he's a free to join his true party, the Repugs.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:04 am 

Quote:
It's always stated that Lamont is a millionaire as if it is some kind of disease.

:lol:

This is a keeper, DO.g's!

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid