It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:07 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:09 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
So, when you drop the bowling ball it skews to the side and doesn't drop straight down because of air pressure huh.

Take a cylindrical tube thats slightly bigger. Make sure the tube is sealed so no air can escape through the bottom. Drop the ball in the tube. Tell me how fast the ball falls. Guarentee it does not fall at the same speed if it were dropped in open space. Theres no resistance. Yes I have taken physics, I did this exact same experiment. Why do you think mortar shells have so much velocity out of a tube.
Quote:
Kinda like when they do wind tunnel testing on a smaller airplane model to "see" the effects and then they scale that back up and find out there pretty close, if not on the money.

Thats a completely different experiment. You are figuring lift, drag, torque, thrust, and flow which counter gravity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:08 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

The towers were not surrounded by an airtight tube, so how does this apply? Models don't magically work when you are taking into account more forces than gravity and then cease to work when talking only about gravity. If you have taken physics then you know what a force diagram is, correct? How does the official reason for the collapse not fit the force diagram?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:50 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Obviously he hasn't done any investigative work I gave him- Same sad tired old lines. Greetings Herr Goebels- er kmac.

It's amazing how consistent these types are eh?

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:00 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

kmac wrote:
The towers were not surrounded by an airtight tube, so how does this apply? Models don't magically work when you are taking into account more forces than gravity and then cease to work when talking only about gravity. If you have taken physics then you know what a force diagram is, correct? How does the official reason for the collapse not fit the force diagram?

The tube was for your diagram with the bowling ball and air pressure resistance. When did I say the building was in an air tight tube???? :roll:
The falling floors hence the "pancake" effect that the rightwingers say wouldnt fall so easily. How does the air escape? How can a tornado throw a 2x4 through a tree. Air pressure is a strong force. What is black smoke? Fire starved for O2. How does a fire burn hot enough to melt and weaken steel burn without O2. Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, no where near hot enough to melt steel (2750°F)

Quote:
Do you think the towers fell faster than the pull of gravity?

Yes they fell at the same rate as freefall. That can only happen if nothing was in the way. They would be the first buildings in history to fall at that speed that wasnt controlled.

Quote:
When a building falls into its own footprint once it is a fluke. When 3 buildings fall into their own footprint on the same day within a stones throw of each other, it is impossible. The only way a building falls into itself is if it was meant to.

Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:39 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

How does the building stay airtight when there is a big gaping hole in the side, from an airplane? You think each individual floor was airtight once the plane struck? 2x4's, straws, toothpicks, etc are not thrown through a tree/telephone pole/etc. The tornado (not static air pressure) twists the said object (tree/telephone pole/etc), which exposes cracks, then the 2x4/straw/etc becomes lodged in the crack. Already proven.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Gadzooks this fool is right out to lunch. Eaten a shit sandwich lately? I'm Buttering up one with your name on it right now.

This guy must be one of the guys shame gets his info from. Another libertarian loser.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:21 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

You know by not answering your losing your credibility, especially with the latest remarks dog. What was not credible in my last post?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Where's your proof? Where's the compressed steel? Oh thats right - they shipped it off to China immediately. Tampering with evidence at a crime scene- oh yeah. You can get off a murder charge for that. Just ask OJ who slit his wifes throat and killed an innocent man as well and got off. Jeez, the things people will do for power and money. Why they'll allow 3000 of their own people to die just to get their way.

Since the only steel we see in photos is straight and sometimes in the shape of a cross, then where are your springs? If you're going to support the official propaganda story with their obvious conspiracy theory explanation then at least have the evidence to prove it.

Credibility? You have none. You're just another minor apologist for the Bush/Cheney/ PNAC/Industrial/Military/Religious (tm) cabal that has usurped the dignity, promise and truth out of the American Mystique. Your vain attempt at grade 12 science is another example of how full of shit you are. The pancake theory(BTW NIST rejects) would have left a a stack of debris and slabs but all there was is dust and straight pieces of steel, conveniently "Cut" into 30' lengths for quick and easy transportation. No chunks, no big BRICK, just a pile of dust and twisted steel.

The rest of what you write is an explanation and apology for the BUSHCO(tm) conspirators who concocted this nightmare.

With the amount of crap you have spewing out, you should be happy with this shit sandwich I'm feeding you. If it is hard to swallow, well we all gave up eating them a long time ago- when we figured out that we were sick of the lying, cheating and stealing that this horde of psychopathic criminals that run this country are enacting upon this country. 911 is just another example of the deception and you are just another example of the gullability of the American public that can't get past their hopeless devotion to god and country no matter how much these beliefs are merely delusions of grandeur, hubrus and obfuscations of reality.

It is your job to swallow it, believe it and to spew it out . Hence - Here, Have another sandwich kmac.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:53 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

kmac wrote:
How does the building stay airtight when there is a big gaping hole in the side, from an airplane? You think each individual floor was airtight once the plane struck? 2x4's, straws, toothpicks, etc are not thrown through a tree/telephone pole/etc. The tornado (not static air pressure) twists the said object (tree/telephone pole/etc), which exposes cracks, then the 2x4/straw/etc becomes lodged in the crack. Already proven.

Then when the building started to collapse why didnt the debris go OUT the TOP where the "gapping" hole was? Why did it implode? The "gapping" hole was at the top not all the way down. You are really starting to dissapoint me. Not willing to educate yourself. You have outstanding knowledge for Fox News. Just keep believing them and everything will be OK.

Quote:
You think each individual floor was airtight once the plane struck?

Yes I do. No building has fallen in the history of the world by fire. You can google that. Building that burned for as long as 18 hours, that wasnt starved for O2.

Quote:
2x4's, straws, toothpicks, etc are not thrown through a tree/telephone pole/etc. The tornado (not static air pressure) twists the said object (tree/telephone pole/etc), which exposes cracks, then the 2x4/straw/etc becomes lodged in the crack. Already proven.

Proven??? Where? Cracks? please. You make me laugh. Did you go to the Bush scholl of science. That would explain a lot.