PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:57 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

what is your method of destroying people. you sound like a warmonger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:53 pm 
Involved
Involved

Let us all work for a war free world.Let there be light in the soul of all people.Let there be peace for this planet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Courtesy of Gen Avi Bachar....

I am seriously concerned about the survival of this brave lady!

President and CEO
ISRATEAM
bachar-a@zahav.net.il
www.israteam.com

THE most controversial video clip I have ever watched so far.

This was on Al Jazeera few days ago...

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/200410 ... mv&ak=null

This information is provided by PURE PURSUIT as a service to members of the Military and Air Defense Community with the purpose of offering relevant and timely information on (open source) defense, aviation, emergency, law enforcement and terrorism issues. Posts may be forwarded to other individuals, organizations and lists for non-commercial purposes. For new subscriptions please go to www.purepursuitintelnetwork.com

This is an INFORMATION list; this list is NOT secure.

--^^---------------------------------------------------------------
This email was sent to: ericmark69@hotmail.com

This post has been edited by Tututkamen: Mar 4 2006, 02:39 PM

http://truthseekers.invisionzone.com/in ... c=1579&hl=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:16 am 
Involved
Involved

Thanks friend,consolidate,we are a peace brigade.We want a planet full of peace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:52 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

buckshot wrote:
Quote:
But I am working for peace.

by destroying people ... how interesting .. hitler had the same plan.

Good day.

Actually God himself is the author of this system/plan. The Bible and Holy Qu-ran are replete with incidents of where He destroyed people who were the peace breakers at the time of their destruction.

Thank you.

Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad

Post subject: Islamic Society and Muslim Society
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:16 pm 
Involved
Involved

Dear friends please help me to locate an Islamic state on this planet? i do not see a single Isalamic state here on this planet. Please note that muslim majority countries are not Islamic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:26 pm 

This forum is for introductions. This thread has turned into an interesting discussion. It has been moved to the RELIGION forum.

dori

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:08 am 
Involved
Involved

Dear Dori,just discuss,say something from your heart.Nothing is honouable on this planet than humankind.Saying is your right.Tell what your heart or soul wants to tell.Am I right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:14 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

We operate on the premise that the head does the actual thinking. What passes for emotion is merely triggered by adrenalin. Put your heart in your heads place and see how things work from there.

Too many mistakes are made because people let their feelings and emotions guide their logic. Just look at 911 and the aftermath to see what mistakes and blunders of thought people made because they were guided by their emotions and not critical thinking. But such is the way of the world where emotion and feelings dictate our political and personal lives.

Hows the poetry doing DP?

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject: Re: Islamic Society and Muslim Society
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:05 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Divine Poet wrote:
Dear friends please help me to locate an Islamic state on this planet? i do not see a single Isalamic state here on this planet. Please note that muslim majority countries are not Islamic.

An Islamic "state" results when individuals live their life in accordance with what Islam means.

The definition of Islam needs to be addressed first.

Then we have the individuals who live their life in what Islam means in a collective define an Islamic state.

In the Holy Qur-an in this verse sums up the number of people who can make up that state:

51:36 And We found there but a (single) house of Muslims.

Muslims are people who strive to live life in Islam.

The word muslim may need to be defined as well.

fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:28 pm 
Involved
Involved

dear derrion,thanks for the light you have put on the issue.I had a dream to see an islamic state on this planet. Real islamic state will bring peace and happiness for the humankind.One will strongly differ with me,i am sure.Because islam still is the most misunderstood religion on earth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:05 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Divine Poet wrote:
dear derrion,thanks for the light you have put on the issue.I had a dream to see an islamic state on this planet. Real islamic state will bring peace and happiness for the humankind.One will strongly differ with me,i am sure.Because islam still is the most misunderstood religion on earth.

i agree. i misunderstand why a religion of peace lops off people's heads....why a religion of peace doesn't care about killing innocent people, why a religion of peace thinks raping a female is "just punishment", why a religion of peace can't accept the fact that some people prefer to believe in another religion, why a religion of peace feels that they are justified killing those who don't believe in the same god, why a religion of peace teaches it's own people that committing suicide is right, why a religion of peace preaches hate and destruction.....need i go on?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:12 pm 

Come on, MGA.

Granted, I probably know as much about Islam as I do about Christianity (only enough to show how little I know of each). But I have found that ANYTHING can be controted to fit one's needs. I think it is unfair to say any religion is the reason people do things. People do things because they are fucked up and use religion as an excuse. Just like weirdos say their dog told them to do something or they did it because they were drunk...its all just an excuse. I think a fair assesment would be that most religions have good in them, but all religions can be construed to fit evil deeds. Certainly, many a human and animal has been killed in the name of Christianity, just as Islam. Neither religions are to blame, only those who manipulate them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:13 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Divine Poet wrote:

You know Divine Post, it is not so much mis-understood as is the free will of people do to what they choose. What is in one's heart is what allows understanding and the ability to understand to do

How about this verse from the Holy Qur-an and then you (Divine Post) can attain another level of peace... which is Islam:

16-93 And if Allåh please, He would
make you a single nation, but He
leaves in error whom He pleases and
guides whom He pleases. And certainly
you will be questioned as to
what you did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:33 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

lefty wrote:
Come on, MGA.

Granted, I probably know as much about Islam as I do about Christianity (only enough to show how little I know of each). But I have found that ANYTHING can be controted to fit one's needs. I think it is unfair to say any religion is the reason people do things. People do things because they are fucked up and use religion as an excuse. Just like weirdos say their dog told them to do something or they did it because they were drunk...its all just an excuse. I think a fair assesment would be that most religions have good in them, but all religions can be construed to fit evil deeds. Certainly, many a human and animal has been killed in the name of Christianity, just as Islam. Neither religions are to blame, only those who manipulate them.

i only call it as i see it. riots, bombings, killings etc only make a mockery of islam who claims to be a religion of peace.

notice even christianity doesn't claim to be a religion of peace...they know better.