It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Is It Right....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:42 pm 
Offline
Hear Me Roar!

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 289
Location: los angeles
Good day.

Do liberals believe that the black descendants of the African people who were brought to this country (United States of America) by force and then held here and forced into a life of bondage and servitude, should be given reparations or as I like to put it, "awards for damages inflicted under cruel and injust treatment", for the three hundred ten (310) years of "chattel" slavery that black people were subjected to?

Thank you.

_________________
Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:13 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Posts: 990
Location: Dark Side of the Moon/upstate NY
Nope.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:48 pm 
Offline
Hear Me Roar!

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 289
Location: los angeles
DarkKnight2 wrote:
Nope.


Good day.

I agree. I don't think liberals believe it either, however, I still would like to hear what others think.

Thank you.

_________________
Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:24 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:53 am
Posts: 2541
Location: Illinois
Nope.

However, I do believe in some forms of affirmative action. I also believe we should make sure that all Americans have access to quality education, job training, housing and health care, regardless of race or economic position.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:35 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Posts: 990
Location: Dark Side of the Moon/upstate NY
Quote:
job training, housing and health care, regardless of race or economic position


I do also, as long as they are here legally.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:03 pm 
Offline
Hear Me Roar!

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 289
Location: los angeles
DarkKnight2 wrote:
Quote:
job training, housing and health care, regardless of race or economic position


I do also, as long as they are here legally.


Good day.

Well one thing concerning black people being here, it is illegal... but are here and have been afforded the least of the things that should be afforded and the things that black people have been afforded have been ill afforded after many lamentations, trials and suffering for the least of the affords.

By the way who is legal, and what makes it legal? The laws seem to change for convience as to who is in power and what way the law will benefit them during their term of power.

Thank you.

_________________
Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:19 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 9:12 am
Posts: 1955
Location: upstate new york.
i have one question...........



why are you yelling? you don't have to yell to get your point across!!

_________________
land of the living dead


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:20 pm 
Offline
Hear Me Roar!

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 289
Location: los angeles
mga wrote:
i have one question...........



why are you yelling? you don't have to yell to get your point across!!


Good day.

Please calm dowm.

I am not "yelling". My eyesight is bad and I make my post "LARGE" for my proof read and to benefit others whose eyesight may be bad or worse as mine.

And I do have the option as being a member of this forum to make my post Tiny, Small, Normal, Large or Huge.

When I yell (which I doubt that I will ever do) I will be sure to include a exclamation point.

Thank you.

_________________
Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:24 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:46 pm
Posts: 14444
Location: NC
Thanks for clearing that up, derrion. Now I know why you're posting in large font. As long as it's a physical need, then we can tolerate it.

Catherine

_________________
Image

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:39 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 9:12 am
Posts: 1955
Location: upstate new york.
yea, well...i'm having a hard time buying into that one...but i guess i will...for now.

even my eyes are "bad", but i put my damn reading glasses on when using the computer....which makes me look like a bigger geek.

have you tried the different board background options? you can change it to suit your preference...that may help.

_________________
land of the living dead


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:05 pm 
Offline
Hear Me Roar!

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 289
Location: los angeles
mga wrote:
yea, well...i'm having a hard time buying into that one...but i guess i will...for now.

even my eyes are "bad", but i put my damn reading glasses on when using the computer....which makes me look like a bigger geek.

have you tried the different board background options? you can change it to suit your preference...that may help.


Good day.

The one thing to believe is that I am not yelling and have no intention to disrespect myself by yelling at you or anyone else.

Thank you.

_________________
Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:07 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:45 am
Posts: 804
Location: Red State
derrion wrote:
DarkKnight2 wrote:
Quote:
job training, housing and health care, regardless of race or economic position


I do also, as long as they are here legally.


Good day.

Well one thing concerning black people being here, it is illegal... but are here and have been afforded the least of the things that should be afforded and the things that black people have been afforded have been ill afforded after many lamentations, trials and suffering for the least of the affords.

By the way who is legal, and what makes it legal? The laws seem to change for convience as to who is in power and what way the law will benefit them during their term of power.

Thank you.


A natuarl born citizen. Someone who is born in America. Having waited your turn in line along with othere to get "legal" citizenship.

_________________
"All men are created equal until you become a liberal" - Rush Limbaugh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:17 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 9:12 am
Posts: 1955
Location: upstate new york.
Quote:
Please calm dowm.

I am not "yelling". My eyesight is bad and I make my post "LARGE" for my proof read and to benefit others whose eyesight may be bad or worse as mine.

And I do have the option as being a member of this forum to make my post Tiny, Small, Normal, Large or Huge.


once again, i'm not buying into that bullshit about poor eyesight....you sure don't have a problem reading the small print from other posts.

personally, i think you're full of shit, but who am i?

_________________
land of the living dead


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:54 pm 
Offline
Hear Me Roar!

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 289
Location: los angeles
justinmoon22 wrote:
derrion wrote:
DarkKnight2 wrote:
Quote:
job training, housing and health care, regardless of race or economic position


I do also, as long as they are here legally.


Good day.

Well one thing concerning black people being here, it is illegal... but are here and have been afforded the least of the things that should be afforded and the things that black people have been afforded have been ill afforded after many lamentations, trials and suffering for the least of the affords.

By the way who is legal, and what makes it legal? The laws seem to change for convience as to who is in power and what way the law will benefit them during their term of power.

Thank you.


A natuarl born citizen. Someone who is born in America. Having waited your turn in line along with othere to get "legal" citizenship.


Good day.

Well black people were brought here by force... does that count? And to add the only people who were born in what is now called the United States of America is the red man, who is called by the name Indian. Everyone else migrated here, oh yeah, except black people they were brought here in chains.



Thank you.

_________________
Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad


Last edited by derrion on Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:56 pm 
Offline
Hear Me Roar!

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 289
Location: los angeles
mga wrote:
Quote:
Please calm dowm.

I am not "yelling". My eyesight is bad and I make my post "LARGE" for my proof read and to benefit others whose eyesight may be bad or worse as mine.

And I do have the option as being a member of this forum to make my post Tiny, Small, Normal, Large or Huge.


once again, i'm not buying into that bullshit about poor eyesight....you sure don't have a problem reading the small print from other posts.

personally, i think you're full of shit, but who am i?


Good day.

See what alcohol does?

Thank you.

_________________
Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Blue Moon by Trent © 2007
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group