It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Iraqi Turnover
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:54 pm 

Iraqi Turnover

Before I leave this pathetic board and delete my account, just want all you to know that as much as you hate President Bush, he did what he promised by turning the government back over to the Iraqi people.

All of you should be so dam proud we left. You got your wish! Break out the champagne.

BTW, did I say this board was pathetic? Oh yeah I did.

Post subject: In a word...Pathetic
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:51 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mobashing...

What, pray tell, have we "left?" When did we leave whatever it was you think we've left in Iraq? Iraqi self-government? Be realistic...are the Iraqis governing themselves? I think not. Have the numbers of American soldiers serving in this unnecessary war been reduced in Iraq? I think not. Are American soldiers being allowed to leave or retire from the military when their time is up? I think not. Are we in America safer from terrorism as a result of this unnecessary war? I think not. Instead, Bush's stupidity and arrogance have placed us in much more danger of being attacked by new and growing groups of terrorists with his "bring it on" attitude. Bush is a pathetic cowboy.

Here is what's pathetic...your blind trust of the Bush administration. You're either a sheep or a lemming...either one is pretty pathetic.

In a word...pathetic. :roll:

Catherine

Post subject: To MoBashing re:Sucky Board and Iraqi Turnover
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:23 am 

Hey,MoBashing,
it does'nt appear you've bothered to read most of the posts on this board.If you had,you would realize that the people who post here are concerned,thoughtful,and informed people who care enough about what's really going on in this country,and in this world.Real Democrat is right to remind you that what this board needs are people who can discuss and debate issues in a healthy manner.
That's what the rest of the nation and world needs too.
You have a right to your opinions,but you really need to learn critical thinking,and making sure you're sufficiently informed when addressing issues.
You sound like another chest-beating,flag-waving,
"patriotic"zombie,who parrots every piece of propoganda you hear,without independently examining any and all facts as possible,before you bash any opinion which opposes the party line.
A few pieces of advice,educate yourself on the issues,so you won't have to resort to posting and replying in such a childishly ignorant fashion.
This forum is worthy format to discuss all issues.This is not only about "bush-bashing,"though in light of all facts,Bush&co.and their "achievements"so far,have proven deadly for all.
As far as Clinton is concerned,here's another fact you probably are'nt aware of,no matter the rhetoric,he's on the same team as the rest of our "esteemed"officials in D.C.
And that includes the propoganda soaked main-steam media,whose NWO agendas they propogate,and spoon-feed to sheeple like you and too many others,who can't be bothered with getting off their lazy butt's,turning the t.v. off,and learning how to think for themselves,instead of letting the media whores tell them what to think.
So if this is such a "sucky board," and you prefer the B.S.that pervades almost all areas of our society,then by all means,keep letting yourself be deluded.
You're insults and mindless rants,exposes you for the "true patriot"you've been so successfully trained to be.
The only "bashing" that's been posted here is has been by you,guess that's why you're handle is MoBashing.
Lots'a Luck,you're gonna need it if you can ever free yourself of you're apathy,and ignorance.
You're in for a rude awakening.
carly101

Post subject: Mobashing is gone, most likely...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:30 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good response to Mobashing, carly...

However, he's probably gone and he didn't let the door hit his butt as he left, either. (I use "he" because I don't know the gender of our friend, Mo. )

People who are thinkers and who are tired of being spoonfed the Bush agenda will come here and realize how important boards like this are. They scare the pants off people like Mobashing. This is the only news site I've found who has moderators who are courageous enough to spit back in the eye of the Bush administration. It reminds me of resistance fighters and underground publications that were so important during wars from the American Revolution to World War 2.

Bush and Company are very successful Chicken Littles. They've convinced the nation that the "terrorists are coming, the terrorists are coming," and standing between us and certain destruction is....BUSH? CHENEY? ASHCROFT? TOM RIDGE? My stomach turns every time I think of how they have duped the American people. I doubt if America will be able to recover from the harm this administration has done it during my lifetime.

Bush and Company were the only winners when those planes flew into the Twin Towers. bin Ladin and his terrorists knew exactly what game they were starting and with whom they were playing...a bunch of bungling cowboys who were just arrogant and stupid enough to be lured into doing exactly what they are doing, starting a war that is making America, once the most loved and admired nation on earth, the most hated, the most despised, and the catalyst for the growth of more groups like Al-Q. :cry:

Catherine

Post subject: Iraqi Turnover,and Bush Blind Faith
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:16 pm 

Hi,Catherine,
thanks,but people like MoBashing will still watch this board,even if they don't post again.I totally agree with you re:the Bushies effects on the country and the world,and the ominous,possible fatal consequences we face now,and far into the future.(If we will still have one.)
You're absolutely right in pointing out the crucial position this forum,(Thanks Jesse!) and other courageous independent news outlets,with the voices of regular individuals getting involved can do to fight the malignancy that's been herding us right into WW111,and a complete totalitarianism state,and eventually global totalitarianism.
It is chilling to realize how close we really are.
Al-Quieda is the proxy/patsy employees and creation of the of the really dangerous terrorists,the global elite and their minions here in Washington D.C.,Britain,and Isreal.
Most of these terrorist orginizations are created for the sole purpose of masking the agendas of the true perpetrators,whom we know all too well by now.
As for 911,there is so much documented and just as valid,circumstancial evidence beyond all doubt that those hideous events were concieved,perpetrated,and covered-up by the highest elements in our gov.and intelligence agencies.There was no "Islamic Fanatical Suicide Hijackers"on any of those planes.
By demonizing arabs,they managed to rally support for an invasion they had planned years in advance.(PNAC)
911 was a militarily executed act of sickening treason,carried out with amazing precision.
There is no way a few arabs could have defied the law of physics it would have taken to so flawlessly carry out this type of an "operation."
The major media has'nt reported the truth about 911,which makes them just as complicit as the architects of this obcenity.
Experts in controlled demolitions have stated that the only way these towers could have "collapsed" the way they did,would have been the use of a coordinated,inside demolition action.
Fire-personnel,and other witnesses, report hearing explosions Before the planes hit the towers,during,and after.
No plane hit WTC7,yet for some inexplicable reason,was ordered "pulled",(an engineering term) by the owner/leaser,a Larry Silverstein I believe his name is.
The security co.for the WTC Towers had for one,one of GW.Bushes brothers on it's board.
Astoundingly,many investors made billions during the week leading up to the very morning of 911!
Pretty shrewd invetors,would'nt you say?And lot's of very lucky people,in fact whole corporatations with floors in the targeted towers did'nt show up for work that day!
Just who are all these coincidentally lucky people,and businesses anyway?
Not to mention the v.i.p.s who were personally phoned by our very own Condi,not to fly that week!
Then there's Rummy,who was in the pentagram when the attacks occured,but who claimed he did'nt realize what was happening till it was too late to do anything!
It was HIS responsibility to order fighter jet scramblers to intercept any hijacked planes,which NORAD is always prepared to do in any emergency,but This DAY,failed to do so!
And Rummmy,who by the way,was given this authority un-constitutionally,claims he did'nt realize what had happened untill over an hour at least from the beginning of that mornings events,when the WHOLE WORLD were watching stunned on t.v.?
Even the head of the F.B.I.has admitted that there is NOT ONE scintilla of evidence that any arab hijackers were ever o any of the planes!Over half of those named as being the perpetrators,have contacted authorities,and are alive and were not even in the U.S.on 911,and yet their names have not been removed from the FBI wanted list!
You can be sure that if they had any evidence at all which implicated any hijackers period,they would be trumpeting it in plain view from the roof-tops.
And there wouldnt be all the secrecy and the outright refusal to fully disclose any evidence they have,but for the fact there is'nt any,cause 911 did not happen the way they planned on having people believe the way they say it happened.
The facts are they have no evidence cause there isn't any,and there are mountains of evidence which conclusively prove that 911 was an inside operation planned and executed by elements in the Highest reaches of the Government,Military,and the various Intelligence Agencies.
The NSA is the most technologically sophisticated intelligence agency in the world.
There is no possibility that arab hijackers,armed with some old box-cutters,or any other hijacker could have pulled this off so spectacularly!
And I definitely do not believe there is an seemingly endless supply of willing people ready to committ suicide bombings whenever its convenient for the powers that be to further shove their agenda through.
Notice how these boogeymen are so wily as to be phantom-like,and they are also at the same time,conveiniently dead or vanished right before they are supposed to be captured.
If only our home-grown run of the mill criminals had the same amazing prowess!
There is much more proof,and I hope people will research these facts,as you willfind there is much more to be said than I can finish at the moment,and many fine investigators have un-covered so much more.
We really need posts on this!
I wsh I had more time to continue this post,but I got so caught up,that I'm already late for something.Gotta go,I just am so outraged at the atrocities perpetrated against us,I lost track of the time!