It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:54 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What happened to the passengers?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:04 pm 

I have done alot of research on the attacks but the only part I cannot figure out is what really happened to the passengers of those planes. I watched the loose change video and that said the planes that flew into the towers were drone planes. If that is true then what happened to the real planes and the people on them? Also flights 77 and 93, what happened to those people if it was in fact a cruise missle which hit the pentagon and if flight 93 really landed in Cleveland.
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:55 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Imagine a government that doesn't care about 3000 people. Imagine a government that doesn't care about innocent men, women and children anywhere on the earth. Imagine a country led by men who don't care about what they do to gain their goals.

Whats a few people to them? Nothing. We are nothings in their eyes. Tools to be used and thrown away as needed. We're already dead.

So whats the difference to them what happened to a few people. As Stripey used to say- Remember Katrina. If you don't, you're braindead!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:17 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

imagine a country of nothing but pessimistic thinkers like yourself. then where would we be .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:04 pm 

DO.g's wrote:
Imagine a government that doesn't care about 3000 people. Imagine a government that doesn't care about innocent men, women and children anywhere on the earth. Imagine a country led by men who don't care about what they do to gain their goals.

Whats a few people to them? Nothing. We are nothings in their eyes. Tools to be used and thrown away as needed. We're already dead.

So whats the difference to them what happened to a few people. As Stripey used to say- Remember Katrina. If you don't, you're braindead!

You didnt answer the question where are the planes and the people? Answer the question with truthful facts not some lunatic lamebrain response as you just gave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, you've come in like a lead balloon, conspiracynutjobs. Your first post, and it contains personal insults.

How about starting all over? The first thing you do is read the rules for posting in the ANNOUNCEMENTS forum.

If you have trouble understanding any of them, let me know and I'll see if I can find someone to explain them to you.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hmmm, if the passengers boarded flight 93, going to DC and somewhere in route it was hijacked not by terrorist but by government agents and put down on a remote island somewhere, with no hopes of being rescued then that would take care of them and also give a new theory to lost.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:28 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i believe flight 92 did crash into the ground. they did find remains of the people, etc ....

however, i do doubt that everything happened on the plane as hollywood would like us to believe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

.....especially ABC/Disney! :lol:

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:56 pm 

Catherine wrote:
Well, you've come in like a lead balloon, conspiracynutjobs. Your first post, and it contains personal insults.

How about starting all over? The first thing you do is read the rules for posting in the ANNOUNCEMENTS forum.

If you have trouble understanding any of them, let me know and I'll see if I can find someone to explain them to you.

Catherine

Im so sorry but you people are dishonoring the heroes of that day. To think the us government would purposely kill nearly 3000 people is absurd. That is something the nazis or stalinists would do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:58 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Im so sorry but you people are dishonoring the heroes of that day. To think the us government would purposely kill nearly 3000 people is absurd. That is something the nazis or stalinists would do.

spoken with words of a true bush apologist.

isn't the bush admin as close to nazism as anyone can get?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:01 pm 

Catherine wrote:

Catherine

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:08 pm 

mga wrote:
Quote:

spoken with words of a true bush apologist.

isn't the bush admin as close to nazism as anyone can get?

If that is the case where are the death camps, where are the conquering armies marching all over the globe and where are the SS who would be marching on the streets. Hey i dont like bush anymore then you do but i dont believe for one moment that he could come up with this plan to kill 3000 plus people all by himself. If he is as stupid as you people say he is then he would be the greatest stupid genious the world has ever seen. Wow thousands must be on with this conspiracy for it too work. Thousands must be of been paid off. Thousands upon thousands more must of been killed to keep the lie going. Dont you people see how absured this is. George W Bush, a criminal mastermind who you people say isnt very smart to begin with orchestrates the 9/11 attacks himself and then proclaims some terrorist group did it. If george is an idiot then he is one smart idiot wouldnt you say? If you dont like america then go somewhere where "freedom" exists.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:31 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:

The true heroes of that day, were the police officers, the firefighters, the rescue workers that went into the towers to save people and then to die.

Those on that plane were not heroes. I believe they did nothing to bring that plane down. I also believe that it was shot down and spoken by the VP.

Whether this president started the ball rolling on this or not, it was planed with the intent that HE WOULD BE president when it happened. Only because he was president DID IT HAPPEN.

Oh and before you say something really smart. I lost two people in the Towers on that day. One a friend that I miss terribly and the other a firefighter from my dad's hometown.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:58 pm 

nutjob do us a favor and yourself as well, begin by starting to ask yourself some serious questions about timeline sensitive data/information that is readily available in the myriad of media accesible to everyone.

if you would take some time to do a little research and reading you will undoubtably begin to draw some conclusions that don't exactly mesh hand in glove with the sanitized, edited and outright censored versions that the bushicons have been trying pathetically to pass of as being the truth.

did you watch meet the press yesterday? your neocon buddy cheney admitted to tim russert the bullshit story that the bushicons have been trying to sell us about bin laden and saddam being in cahoots on the 9/11 attacks was proved to be unfounded.

just one of the many increasingly glaring horseshit bushicon stories that are coming apart at the seams the further along we travel.

quit drinkin the koolaid nutjob and take in a deep breath of the fresh air of truth.

or suffocate and choke on the lies.