It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:16 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Court victory lets preserved Ohio 2004 ballots
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:24 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
County BOEs have been inconsistent in granting access. But thus far, independent researchers such as Dr. Richard Hayes Philips and Dr. Ron Baiman have looked at about 50,000 ballots under the auspices of the Columbus Institute for Contemporary Journalism. Some 5.6 million votes were cast in 2004, but at least 800,000 were cast electronically, with no paper trail. Bush’s official margin was 118,775.

Please keep repeating this to yourself. No paper trail, no paper trail, no paper trail.

http://www.freepress.org/departments/display/19/2006/2162

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:56 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I would shout WhooooooHooooooo but I won't until the fat man (Blackwell) is behind bars. The way things have been going......not likely.

They catch these thugs......I am throwing a party. Mine was one of those votes (for Kerry) that was NOT counted.

I ain't countin' my chickens, I ain't countin' my chickens, I ain't countin'.......

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:03 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

so, my next question would be is why democrats, or even the kerry team, hasn't protested?

if the proof is there....where's the outcry? why haven't the democrats in the senate or congress opened an investigation?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:44 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Very good question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:45 am 

Come on guys, Gore won in 2000 and its clearly documents all over the freaking place, yet no one in power is protesting that either. Sometimes I wonder if we the people are the ones who were supposed to be duped, and we have shown more initiative than they ever expected.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:12 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i was just thinking out loud...but, i just can't understand why the democrats haven't complained or requested a federal investigation.

therefore it leaves me with a couple of thoughts:

1. they didn't want to win either election

2. that all this rigged voting stuff isn't true afterall

3. they completely lack the balls or the spine to take on the republicans

so, this is what i'm left with. i'm supporting a party that i'm not quite sure where they are at? i mean, i'll never ever vote republican, but it sure would be nice to see democrats grow the balls that bill clinton showed on FOX news. instead, they all cheer him from the sidelines instead of standing next to him.

so, if the elections in ohio were fucked up....then demand an investigation into it. because NOT doing so is just as much a slap to democracy as the act itself, and if our leaders are not showing they believe in democracy, then who else is there and what else do we have?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You forget #4 mga.

If they were to protest as they should have, they were to raise their base in support as they should have the fluency of this con game that has been going on would have been broken. Do you think that the real rulers of this country can have this?

Look what is going on in Mexico right now. This is what should be the result when the Will of the People is betrayed.

We have been lied to, we have been cheated, and we have been and still are being ripped off. Each and every one of these things, except on very rare occasion, we have heard barely a wimper.

Many people are very angrey at what has been going on. Why are these guys not comming to the public they represent and speaking to us directly who they serve?

Instead, they just shrug their shoulders at every transgression, and say "aw shucks, we will get em next time guys." Bullshit.

This nation should be in an uproar.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:51 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

my point exactly, CE....so, OK, we discuss it in forums, at home or at work, and that's about it. we can write letters, etc...but we can't do much without the people at the top backing it.

so, why aren't they? by going along with this bullshit, or turning their heads the other way, are they not as bad as those who commit the acts? this is what perplexes me...so, once again, are the stories false or are the democrats just going along with this game being played? if it's the latter, then we no longer have a democracy in america.

america had no problem spending 51 million to investigate a blow job, yet no one seems interested in investigating something that is much more serious.

then again, maybe americans don't really want to know the truth. maybe americans prefer to just pretend that everything is apple pie and wave the flag?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:03 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
then we no longer have a democracy in america.

Quote:
then again, maybe americans don't really want to know the truth. maybe americans prefer to just pretend that everything is apple pie and wave the flag?

Little bit of both I would say. Until Americans are affected directly in some way be it financially, or mass detention, or something else, all is good or so they think.

Why did the people of Germany not rise up? We face the same problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:31 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Why did the people of Germany not rise up? We face the same problem.

good point.

so, like the people of germany, we'll have to wait for an outside influence to change america? lol...kinda joking on that one...i think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:04 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
was just thinking out loud...but, i just can't understand why the democrats haven't complained or requested a federal investigation.

When the house AND senate are ran buy the other side.......Just who would conduct a federal investigation?

Could it be that they know they would be labeled cry babies and NOTHING would be done? Then they would look like even worse.

As Cat always says.....Just a thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:38 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
When the house AND senate are ran buy the other side.......Just who would conduct a federal investigation?

When the trust of the people is abridged it is not only the right, it is the duty of the people to rise up against these transgressions.

I'm sorry, I cannot forgive the democrats for playing this political game when we the people have lost so much in the process. The leaders of the democratic party should have taken the issues directly to the people. They should have been on every street corner and every park in every city in the U.S. rallying the people, warning the people of what was happening instead of letting this administration continue doing what it has done. Because the leaders of the democratic party did not do this, this country has been able to be damaged more than can possibly be repaired in less that a few generations. Do any of us think that we will be forgiven for the transgressions of this country forced upon the world? This will take decades to repair.

Has anyone thought to ask why it is now, other than in rare instances, that the democrats are appearing to be getting a backbone of sorts? Why now? The damage has already been done. They not only did nothing, the supported much of it when WE KNEW that we were being lied to, cheated and manipulated. Did they listen to us? No. As a matter of fact, we were criticized across the board for not supporting what this country was doing.

So I ask again, why now when it is time for these elections that there is such a big uproar? Now after the damage has been done the democrats are bringing their grievances to the people?

The amount of democrats that have stayed true to the principals of the people can be counted on one hand. They were not fooled, nor were they cowed no matter how much they were criticized, no matter what would be the cost to themselves or their character. We rightfully held them up as hero's.

The rest? They deserve nothing. I will never forgive them, they failed us this time, how can I trust them again to fight for the principles on which we stand.

Their inaction has allowed the opening of Pandora's Box. We may never recover from this yet so many are willing to forgive our ultimate destruction?

Not me. Not ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:34 am 

Sorry CE and mga, but you really do sound like the Cynics Club!

As Sadie said, the Rs hold all the cards. They decide what is going to be done in government because they have the majority in EVERYTHING!

Dems tried to hold hearings and fought to have a room to do so. They were finally given a tiny room in the basement about the size of a closet. Funny, funny people, those Republicans...

Go to John Conyers site and read a little about what the Dems have been doing. Conyers has worked his tail off, he has the goods on Bush, but until Dems are in control he can do nothing.

What is the name of this site? TVNewsLies. Ring a bell? We don't have the backing of media. If media were doing IT'S job, people would be marching in the streets. But media plays a nice quiet toon for them and soothes them into obliviion.

Quote:
The amount of democrats that have stayed true to the principals of the people can be counted on one hand.

Not true! About half the Democratics are true to the principles of the party. Not enough, but certainly more than you can count on one hand. And that half fights like hell to do right by the country and the people. You just are not paying attention.

I suggest you DO pay more attention and brush up on who IS doing right for us. No one is perfect, but we have some that come pretty close. Appreciate that!

Unless, of course, you prefer to feel sorry for yourselves and bitch and moan constantly that 'they done me wrong'. Your choice--appreciate what IS right, or ignore it and feed your anger. You have to decide if you want to feel this badly forever...

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:01 am 
Hear Me Roar!

dori wrote:
Sorry CE and mga, but you really do sound like the Cynics Club!

As Sadie said, the Rs hold all the cards. They decide what is going to be done in government because they have the majority in EVERYTHING!

Dems tried to hold hearings and fought to have a room to do so. They were finally given a tiny room in the basement about the size of a closet. Funny, funny people, those Republicans...

Go to John Conyers site and read a little about what the Dems have been doing. Conyers has worked his tail off, he has the goods on Bush, but until Dems are in control he can do nothing.

Quote:
What is the name of this site? TVNewsLies. Ring a bell? We don't have the backing of media. If media were doing IT'S job, people would be marching in the streets. But media plays a nice quiet toon for them and soothes them into obliviion.

Quote:
The amount of democrats that have stayed true to the principals of the people can be counted on one hand.

Not true! About half the Democratics are true to the principles of the party. Not enough, but certainly more than you can count on one hand. And that half fights like hell to do right by the country and the people. You just are not paying attention.

I suggest you DO pay more attention and brush up on who IS doing right for us. No one is perfect, but we have some that come pretty close. Appreciate that!

Unless, of course, you prefer to feel sorry for yourselves and bitch and moan constantly that 'they done me wrong'. Your choice--appreciate what IS right, or ignore it and feed your anger. You have to decide if you want to feel this badly forever...

I really believe the media is a large part of the problem. They are not educating the public. The airwaves are public property. I thought the licensing of public broadcasters included some sort of duty to convey truth and to perform a public service as part of their mandate. But, I guess not. The media, owned by corporate interests seem to be working in concert to maintain the status quo. Part of that status quo is keeping the public ignorant and disinterested in things that concern their lives directly.

How is history going to judge this current condition; a seemingly unstoppable assortment of conspirators plotting together to delude the masses with impunity. Don't they have laws against corporate concentration, such as when they broke up the oil companies? Laws against monopolistic control. Shouldn't these be the areas where lawmakers ought to be addressing their concerns? But, then please forgive me. I forgot. The people who got elected, namely the Republicans seem to be working for someone other than the people who elected them. Just a minor detail of course. Maybe the opposing Democrats will take up the torch of justice and pursue these areas of concern. Don't we need to ask why this is not occurring?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:26 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is a great thread...

Just One...Jesse, the owner of this site, has done a lot of research into the process of media incompetence.

GO HERE

and here to read about the Lapdog Press

How To Watch the News

Who Owns the Media?

As for the Do-Nothing Dems, there are definitely too many of them and we've not had a Democrat in Joe Lieberman...he's behaved like a Repub ever since Bush stole the election in 2000. But some of them are doing all they can....Sen. Byrd for one. Sen. Feingold, Sen. Boxer, Sen. Kennedy...I am appalled, however, by the sheer arrogance of the Republicans in their attitude towards the Democrats.

Like dori said, they gave them a small basement room in which to meet with Conyers. They've thumbed their noses at everything the Dems have tried to do to hold Bush and Company accountable for their crimes...crimes that Keith Olberman was unafraid to refer to in his historical commentary. They spent $51 million on investigating a blow job but they won't do anything to investigate the real crimes of this administration. Are they afraid of the net that will be cast should they do so? THAT's what I think it is...and with the imbalance of power right now, even the Constitution is stymied. The Repubs have the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches in their control. That's unlike anything that I've ever seen before in my lifetime.

Do the Repubs really believe that they will never be held accountable? Do they believe that they will be in power always? Maybe they will....they're sure dancing around in the high cotton like they'll fight and never lose.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman