It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:16 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:26 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

derrion wrote:
Everybody is held responsible for their own decisions.
In todays society "interracial" marriage is tolerated. Yesterday there would be no such thing allowed openly. In fact intermarriage is tolerated worldwide, but nowhere in the world do people really approve of marrying outside of their "race" Look at China. Look at Japan. Look at all of the nations of the world and you will see the whole of the world staying with their own. Let a black man go to Ireland and seek a bride and see what happens. Let a Korean man go to India and seek a bride and see what happens. Usually these intermarriages happen outside of the country of origin.
And like I wrote this is now permitted or tolerated in America. How many black men have been killed for just looking at a white woman. And I am willing to wager that someone in your immediate family is not at all satisfied about you and your husbands union.
And where do you read I am doing anything unjust. I am writing that separation is the best answer for the problems that we see confronting this centuries old problem. The answer that it will work out has not proven true and will not be true.
Remember the original settelers of the country separated from England. So I ask what is the problem if some black people want to leave.

You amaze me. Do YOU believe that interracial marriage is ok? ...Actually, have you ever dated someone not in your race?
If you believe that seperation is the answer, then you're no better than the racists, who are unwilling to try to get along and progress. If you believe that seperation is the best answer, fine. Some black people want to leave? fine. Noone's making you live in this horrible, interracial society.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:29 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

derrion wrote:
My answer was to you concerning segregation. Which was forced, and that is bad. I am plainly supporting voluntarily separation. Why? Because as long as black poeple remain in this country under white people they will be considered the fools of the world.
And really black people don't have to go anywhere, since our forced slave labor is what help make this country strong. America should just give us (those who want to separate) 3 or 4 of these United States.

Speak for yourself. ...and good luck with the second thing. Who's gonna support that?..Bush?

Edit: Here we go again. Another great example of someone believing that something should just be given to them. Whining about the past, unwilling to help to progress the future, wanting to give up and "just give us 3 or 4 of these United States." :roll:

Last edited by jobot on Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:35 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

derrion wrote:
We, once slaves, have grown to be a nation of twenty million or more in a nation that enslaved our fathers and to this day has deprived us of equal justice under their own laws. No equal civil rights -- most of us are treated by white citizens of America as animals. It is common to see and hear of white mobs attacking, beating, and shooting down poor blacks whose fathers' and mothers' labor, sweat and blood helped make America the richest government on earth; nevertheless, we are yet the most hated and mistreated people. ~ Elijah Muhammad

You do realize you're quoting a man who died in 1975, right? Do you think that things have not progressed, past those issues he's speaking of at least, since then? DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN THE PAST? How about another quote?

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem. " -Martin Luther King Jr.
"Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness. " -Martin Luther King Jr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:03 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Quote:
You amaze me. Do YOU believe that interracial marriage is ok? ...Actually, have you ever dated someone not in your race?
If you believe that seperation is the answer, then you're no better than the racists, who are unwilling to try to get along and progress. If you believe that seperation is the best answer, fine. Some black people want to leave? fine. Noone's making you live in this horrible, interracial society.

Actually this is not an interacial society. It pretends to be for the sake of going into other countries with the same nonsense. I see no white people walking in the community where I live, unless they come in to it to work.
It is already separated.

I doubt if I really amaze you, more than likely its your misunderstandings of the issue as I present it. In fact if you are white you should be glad that black folks want to go somewhere and do something for themselves. I would be.

jobot wrote:
derrion wrote:
My answer was to you concerning segregation. Which was forced, and that is bad. I am plainly supporting voluntarily separation. Why? Because as long as black poeple remain in this country under white people they will be considered the fools of the world.
And really black people don't have to go anywhere, since our forced slave labor is what help make this country strong. America should just give us (those who want to separate) 3 or 4 of these United States.

Speak for yourself. ...and good luck with the second thing. Who's gonna support that?..Bush?

Edit: Here we go again. Another great example of someone believing that something should just be given to them. Whining about the past, unwilling to help to progress the future, wanting to give up and "just give us 3 or 4 of these United States." :roll:

Quote:
You do realize you're quoting a man who died in 1975, right? Do you think that things have not progressed, past those issues he's speaking of at least, since then? DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN THE PAST? How about another quote?

Does it really matter who I quote? As long as the truth still reverberates. A understanding of your past is what prepares you for your future. I have seen no change of issues.

Why not? Black people has given America 300 plus years of free labor, that today is what America still uses:

Quote:
The 19.7 trillion dollar slave contribution is still within the US economy since the dollar has constantly inflated in value, and money like matter in never destroyed; it can be wasted but not destroyed, in an inflationary economy. This slave-induced contribution is still working and funding new ventures, within the US economy as we speak. Those who made this contribution, albeit forced, have been largely denied access to the very capital and business accouterments they developed.

http://www.nathanielturner.com/slaverya ... conomy.htm

Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad

Last edited by derrion on Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:11 am 

Derrion-
Post after post of yours reveals you a racist bigot of the worst kind, using your “religion” to justify this EVIL point of view. I find you to be no different from a member of the KKK or a slave owner of 140 years ago. Since you quote Fard Muhammad in your signature, I did some research on him. From this I have questions:

1. Do you believe all whites to be devils?

2. Why do you assume I am white?

3. Does a starship wait to destroy all whites?

4. Is a belief that question 3 is true, why you want live separately, leaving others as targets?

5. Do you deny that the founder of Islam, the Prophet Muhammad, was white?

Please answer these questions carefully.

Quote:
Fard claimed that Armageddon was imminent. For Black people in America, the duty was to discover their origins and purpose. Out of all the nations of the Earth, Diaspora Africans, particularly those in "the hells of North America," were the only nation without any knowledge of their history, no control of their present lives, and without any guidance for their future. Black people had been systematically denied knowledge of their true history by their white oppressors. Christianity was a religion of the slave owners that had been forced on enslaved or subordinated Black peoples. Islam was the original faith of Black people prior to slavery. The original peoples of the world were Black. White people were a race of devils created by an evil scientist named Yakub on the island of Patmos. He also claimed that Black people were divine by nature, created by Allah from the dark substance of space, and that a spacecraft was waiting to destroy all white people when the appointed time came.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:34 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

No, Derrion, you do amaze me. I have not once in my life come across somebody like you. I have come by racists before, but nobody like you...and you are racist, and unwilling to accept change...including from people who never hurt you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:42 am 
Hear Me Roar!

A Proud Liberal wrote:

Derrion-
Post after post of yours reveals you a racist bigot of the worst kind, using your “religion” to justify this EVIL point of view. I find you to be no different from a member of the KKK or a slave owner of 140 years ago. Since you quote Fard Muhammad in your signature, I did some research on him. From this I have questions:

1. Do you believe all whites to be devils? Yes, especially those with blonde hair and blue eyes.

2. Why do you assume I am white? I dont assume anything. Are you?

3. Does a starship wait to destroy all whites? No sir, only in America and England and even then some whites will survive.

4. Is a belief that question 3 is true, why you want live separately, leaving others as targets? I write that separtion is the key for survival for black people. I belive that being caught in the same crosshairs as those who will be destroyed only increases my chances of being destroyed with them. Separation means more than just a physical separation, it means to come out of her ways and beliefs. That is what has the two peoples tied together, whereas one of the people are so tied that they cannot do anything for there self. One nation (white) has swallowed up another (black).

5. Do you deny that the founder of Islam, the Prophet Muhammad, was white? Allah, Master Fard Muhammad is a Black Man

Please answer these questions carefully.
You can read all this correctly here:

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/books/ ... kindex.htm

Quote:
Fard claimed that Armageddon was imminent. For Black people in America, the duty was to discover their origins and purpose. Out of all the nations of the Earth, Diaspora Africans, particularly those in "the hells of North America," were the only nation without any knowledge of their history, no control of their present lives, and without any guidance for their future. Black people had been systematically denied knowledge of their true history by their white oppressors. Christianity was a religion of the slave owners that had been forced on enslaved or subordinated Black peoples. Islam was the original faith of Black people prior to slavery. The original peoples of the world were Black. White people were a race of devils created by an evil scientist named Yakub on the island of Patmos. He also claimed that Black people were divine by nature, created by Allah from the dark substance of space, and that a spacecraft was waiting to destroy all white people when the appointed time came.

fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Last edited by derrion on Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:49 am 
Hear Me Roar!

jobot wrote:
No, Derrion, you do amaze me. I have not once in my life come across somebody like you. I have come by racists before, but nobody like you...and you are racist, and unwilling to accept change...including from people who never hurt you.

Change? What change? If anything my people are the ones that have been hurt.

Where in history does it show pictures of black people hanging white people from trees?

I may be a racist, but I do not practice race hatred.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:00 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

derrion wrote:
Change? What change? If anything my people are the ones that have been hurt.
Where in history does it show pictures of black people hanging white people from trees?
I may be a racist, but I do not practice race hatred.[/size]

No, just segregation...And yes, change. For one, like you quoted, it is no longer legal to have "white mobs attacking, beating, and shooting down poor blacks."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:19 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
I may be a racist, but I do not practice race hatred.

You may not practice it, but you do appear to preach it. I wonder Derrion, do you talk like this to young impressionable minds? Do you dredge up the wounds of old, that though all should know to realize just how far we have come, and how much further we have to go for true equality for all, you use as a club in an attempt to lay blame at the feet of people who have been fighting for the rights of all? It was the way life was back then. It was accepted. It was common practice not only here, but throughout the world. Stop living in the past man. No, I am not saying to forget what happened, I am saying stop living there. Move on.
You may not recognize it as such, but you are harboring a hatred in yourself and you are allowing it to show. In your words, you write, and I am sure say, you are only trying to spread the hatred that you feel.
You are a racist and a bigot. You are no better than the KKK or other white supremacy groups, who unfortunately are allowed to exist. I find your threads to be as reprehensible as I find their hate filled speeches to be because both are doing a disservice to mankind.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:38 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I read that Crimson, looking through the reply by quote...why not make it bigger, though, so we don't have to do that? Everything you said it great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:10 am 

A Proud Liberal’s original post.

Derrion’s answers

A Proud Liberal’s rebuttals

Derrion-

1. Do you believe all whites to be devils? Yes, especially those with blonde hair and blue eyes. Of all your statements this must count as one of the most bizarre.

2. Why do you assume I am white? I dont assume anything. Are you? I have stated that I am a human being, dividing people into smaller divisive groups is inherently EVIL, and no amount religious gibberish will change this simple fact.

3. Does a starship wait to destroy all whites? No sir, only in America and England and even then some whites will survive. When you say America do you refer only the United States or the whole Western continents? Just out of curiosity who built and mans this space ship? Does your “god” offer redemption based on acts or skin color only?

4. Is a belief that question 3 is true, why you want live separately, leaving others as targets? I write that separtion is the key for survival for black people. I belive that being caught in the same crosshairs as those who will be destroyed only increases my chances of being destroyed with them. Separation means more than just a physical separation, it means to come out of her ways and beliefs. That is what has the two peoples tied together, whereas one of the people are so tied that they cannot do anything for there self. One nation (white) has swallowed up another (black). I’m trying to decide just what this hate filled talk has to do with History.

5. Do you deny that the founder of Islam, the Prophet Muhammad, was white? Allah, Master Fard Muhammad is a Black Man You have no fear of blasphemy!!! Fard Muhammad WAS just deluded soul that was killed by his successor, who then advantageously deified him. Then there are unfortunate souls such as yourself that has bought this load of crap, hook, line and sinker.

Please answer these questions carefully. You can read all this correctly here:

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/books/ ... kindex.htm

This is a strange coincidence. My father owned the print shop where an edition of this book was produced. I was sixteen at the time and even with the lack of discernment that comes with youth, I could see this book for what is was. It was a way to get the gullible to part with their money and to incite the worst kind of racial hatred and division. If we ever do give your type of people a land of their own, I know my God will make sure David Duke is living with you as well so you can compare racist methodologies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:13 am 

jobot wrote:
I read that Crimson, looking through the reply by quote...why not make it bigger, though, so we don't have to do that? Everything you said it great.

I think Crimson was just calling the bluff of the racist bigot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:15 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

A Proud Liberal wrote:

I think Crimson was just calling the bluff of the racist bigot.

thanks for that :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:52 am 

derrion wrote:
lefty wrote:
And I am willing to wager that someone in your immediate family is not at all satisfied about you and your husbands union.

Actually, no one who is in my family or his has a problem with us being together. I wonder more and more if this problem doesn' t lie in you, Derrion. I live in Mississippi. So I think my perspective on this has to be different from someone's who maybe lives in California, or Colorado. MS (in the 2000 census) had a population of 61.3% whites and 36.8% black. The national averages are 80.4% white and 12.8% black. So, lets just say I've seen racism. I've experienced it first hand. I have lost my last job because I would NOT tolerate working with racists and bigots. Things change, people change and the world EVOLVES. I don't think, given the outright chance, that nearly as many blacks would go running to this weird utopia of only black people that you describe.

You have a very myopic and pessimistic veiw of this world. As frustrated, mad and crazy as some of the bigots I know make me, I have never wished to live in some sort of isolated bubble. By your reasoning, most people today wouldn't exist. My skin may be white, but I am a quarter American Indian. Certainly not "white" by any standard. Is it only blacks that would live in this segregated place? Or should each "race" break out on its own? Leaving us muts to mingle in the real world?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next