It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Race Hatred Alive And Kicking?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:50 am 
Hear Me Roar!

She ain’t gone bring a Nigger baby in this world

By Sinclere Lee

SALEM, New Hampshire (BNW)—Before he and his wife were haled off to jail, Nicholas Kampf, 54, and his wife, Lola, 53 were heard saying, “We thought we raised that girl right, but she is running around with Niggers. She ain’t gone bring a Nigger baby back home to us!”

This Maine couple is accused of tying up their 19-year-old daughter, throwing her in their car and driving her out of state to get an abortion because they were upset that baby's father is Black, a Maine sheriff said Tuesday.

Katelyn Kampf, who is white, told Cumberland County Sheriff Mark Dion that her mother "was pretty irate at the fact that the child's father was Black, and she had made a number of disparaging remarks about that," he said.

Police charged a Maine couple with kidnapping their pregnant 19-year-old daughter, who was bound with rope and duct tape and bundled into her parents' car to force her to have an emergency abortion.

the Kampfs were arrested on Friday in a New Hampshire parking lot after their daughter Katelyn escaped by persuading her parents to untie her so she could use a Kmart bathroom.

A court affidavit said her parents chased her out into the yard after an altercation, grabbed and tied her hands and feet together. Her father then gagged her and carried her to their Lexus and they drove toward New Hampshire.

"The case facts are somewhat bizarre," aid Mark Dion of Maine's Cumberland County Police Department, which is involved in the investigation. "It is a bit of a shock."

He said the Kampfs, who were arraigned in New Hampshire's Salem District Court on kidnapping charges and held on bail of $100,000 each, appeared to have been angry that their daughter was pregnant by a man now in jail.

Once away from her parents, the teenager fled to a nearby store and telephoned police, who later found the parents driving around the parking lot, searching for their daughter.

The teen was found in a hysterical state, police said.

"Inside their car, it is my understanding they found duct tape, severed rope, a knife, scissors, a .22 caliber rifle and a loaded magazine for that weapon in the pant pocket of Kampf," said Dion.

Although abortion procedures are available in Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire, the Kampfs wanted the procedure done in New York state, Dion said.

"It appears that the parents concluded or were informed that given the term of her pregnancy that service would not be available to them in any of the northern New England states but that it might be available to them in New York state," he said.

He declined to identify the stage of the teen's pregnancy.

If convicted, the Kampfs face seven-and-a-half to 15 years in prison.

http://www.blacknewsweekly.com/news317.html

Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:56 am 
Hear Me Roar!

You ain’t nothing but a 'Tar Baby' to whites

By Sinclere Lee

BOSTON, Massachusetts (BNW) — Tar Baby, Coon, Spook, Nigra, Jiggaboo, Monkey and of course Nigger; these are just some of the indignities used by many whites in this country everyday to describe Blacks, and sometimes they let it slip-out and go public.

Yeah, he calls you everything under the Sun behind your back. For example, Gov. Mitt Romney has apologized for referring to the troubled Big Dig construction project as a "tar baby" during a fundraiser with Iowa Republicans, saying he didn't know anyone would be offended by the term some consider a racial epithet.

I ain’t heard 'Tar Baby' in a long time, but that racist epithet is in the heart of Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney who is considering a presidential bid. Tar Baby, where in the hell did he get that from? Ergo, it’s all learned behavior!

In a speech last week, Romney, a Republican considering a run for president in 2008, acknowledged he took a big political risk in taking control of the project after a fatal tunnel ceiling collapse, but said inaction would have been even worse.

"The best thing politically would be to stay as far away from that tar baby as I can," he told a crowd of about 100 supporters in Ames, Iowa.

Black leaders were outraged at his use of the term, which dates to the 19th century Uncle Remus stories, referring to a doll made of tar that traps Br'er Rabbit. It has come to be known as a way of describing a sticky mess, and has been used as a derogatory term for a black person.

"Tar baby is a totally inappropriate phrase in the 21st century," said Larry Jones, a black Republican and civil rights activist.

"He thinks he's presidential timber," Jones said. "But all he's shown us is arrogance."

Romney's spokesman, Eric Fehrnstrom, said the governor was describing "a sticky situation."

"He was unaware that some people find the term objectionable and he's sorry if anyone's offended," Fehrnstrom said.

White House spokesman Tony Snow sparked similar criticism in May when he used the term in response to a question about government surveillance.

http://www.blacknewsweekly.com/news289.html

fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:55 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

sounds more like a story out of the national enquirer.

the quotes from the parents, supposedly word for word, accroding to the article: We thought we raised that girl right, but she is running around with Niggers. She ain’t gone bring a Nigger baby back home to us!” just doesn't seem to fit with the monetary life style of the parents because the article says they : carried her to their Lexus and they drove toward New Hampshire.

now, we all know a lexus costs alot of money, and usually people who have money don't talk like blacks hanging on a street corner, as the article suggests.

even if this were somewhat true, it still reads like the author(s) have added substantially and sensationalized it simply to appeal to the emotions of it's readers. obviously, derrion, you bought into this because it's what you want to believe is really happening.

sorry, but i'm not buying any of it. and furthermore, be careful of your racist postings, or postings that are designed to instill negative reactions in the forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:50 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I cant confirm or deny these articles, but I would like to say this mga.

There are some nasty individuals out there, it does not matter what their status in life is. Racisim is dying, but unfortunatly it is a slow death. With each generation it is getting less and less, but it is still there. I wouldnt put these stories outside the realm of possibility because I have met people who are still so ignorant it makes my stomach turn, and they are from all walks of life. I may not be able to change their twisted beliefs, but most of them learned that it was not to bright to talk their ignorance around me.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I bet my last dollar that they were Conservatives.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:59 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

mga wrote:
sounds more like a story out of the national enquirer.

the quotes from the parents, supposedly word for word, accroding to the article: We thought we raised that girl right, but she is running around with Niggers. She ain’t gone bring a Nigger baby back home to us!” just doesn't seem to fit with the monetary life style of the parents because the article says they : carried her to their Lexus and they drove toward New Hampshire.

now, we all know a lexus costs alot of money, and usually people who have money don't talk like blacks hanging on a street corner, as the article suggests.

even if this were somewhat true, it still reads like the author(s) have added substantially and sensationalized it simply to appeal to the emotions of it's readers. obviously, derrion, you bought into this because it's what you want to believe is really happening.

sorry, but i'm not buying any of it. and furthermore, be careful of your racist postings, or postings that are designed to instill negative reactions in the forum.

Is that a threat... as the saying goes.

And what about the second story? Comment?

The only thing you have to do to get a car is have okay credit. They will give you a car with no money down. At least in Los Angeles they will.

Anyways, I'm looking for all RACE HATRED stories even those against whites.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:33 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Is that a threat... as the saying goes.

Nope simply making a point on some of your postings and I second what he said. Seems some of the post are only made to get into a pi****g contest with people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:43 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Anyways, I'm looking for all RACE HATRED stories even those against whites.

you can look all you want, darrion, but remember, you are being warned about posting racist/hate comments here. this isn't going to be your platform to sound off on your alleged racism in the world, and at the same time preach more hatred and racism that you supposedly reject.

instead, why aren't you suggesting ways that people could get along?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:52 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Racism is dying, but there is still quite a bit out there. However, limiting it to how whites are racist against blacks over and over and over again, is getting a little old, Derrion. SOME whites are racist against blacks, muslims, asians, etc. SOME blacks are racist against whites (ehem), muslims, asians, etc. SOME asians are racists against whites, blacks, etc. And what about those racist terms that whites use to call blacks, such as nigger?..Do blacks not call each other nigger all the time now? It all depends on how you use the word. I, personally, would never use it because I don't like the fact that there still are racist people out there using it in a derogatory manner. But I'm not gonna put blacks or whites down for using it in a carefree and unhateful manner. I know, Derrion, that you say you're looking for ALL race hatred stories, but I don't believe that even if we were to humor you by posting one, that you'd really be interested. I think it's a front.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:33 am 

Fellow Travelers-

I have yet to see derrion post anything that wasn’t meant to inflame. The only good thing at this point is he has stopped his shouting. He continues to promote the most extreme racist of agendas under the guise of religion. Then asks innocently, what’s wrong with that post. Well I have a simple answer, derrion, you are definitely a racist bigoted troll and waste the time of serious people with your posts.

APL

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:39 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I don't like the word troll....(everything else you said was fine, APL)...maybe it's just 'cause I've been called a troll in other forums. :cry: ...where, yes, I've been a bitch..oh, well....just making fun of dumbasses, though! :D