It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WE ARE BLOGGERS, MAY THE TRUTH BE REVEALED"!!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:45 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

We are Bloggers.

A call to action by all bloggers.
We the bloggers have been complaining since the beginning that the our elected leaders and mainstream news media have been less than honest with the masses who choose to accept the deliberate obfuscation of the truth.

I will not even attempt to hazard a guess as to why so many people, after all of the lie's that we the truth seekers have had to uncover and reveal before the mainstream would at best half heartedly "break" the story, only to hide the importance of the exposure behind something of significantly less importance which they hammer home week after week, why so many people choose to still accept anything that this administration or news media says.

It is time for this to stop. It is time for us, the truth seekers to force the politicians and the news media to focus on the truth of the REAL issues of our time. By rights, we should not have to force this upon those who we should be able to trust implicitly. Unfortunately, with current state of corruption prevalent within our system of government, we have no choice but to take action. We must either take a stand in TRUTH, or accept the further erosion of our fundamental liberty's and safety, not only for us in the US, but for humanity as a whole.

What is being proposed here is a viable, PEACEFUL, form of action that if we the bloggers were to unite in this with the common cause of exposing the truth, it could have a real effect in the mainstream of society.
We are all dedicated to revealing the truth. It is time that we force our opposition into not only facing, but revealing the truth. It is time that they stop the obfuscation.

The plan.

This plan is really quite simple. We send the politicians and main stream news media the truth. En masse.

1. This is important. The leaders of the blogs must really come together in this cause. Please, if you are reading this, get in contact with other leaders whether you know them or not. This is not a time to be shy. This is a time to be bold. This is a time for action. In truth, it is long past time for action.

2. The leaders of the blogs should come to some form of agreement onto which current, (or past, important but forgotten) news articles of the week are the most important and easiest to verify. They have to be easy to verify, and we should do our best to verify it first to prevent our opposition from attempting to pass us off as mere conspiracy theorists. Many things that we have revealed have PROVEN to be true. Other things that we only suspect, are the things that the mainstream has pointed to in order to debunk our movement as a whole.

3. Once the leaders come to some form of agreement on what news articles fit the criteria of above, they post these articles in a sticky on their respective sites, I would suggest no more than once a week, with the request that their readers take action.

(as a side note, I would suggest that the leaders sift through what they would like to see on this list, then collectively choose the best 5 out of the list.)

(Note 2. The leaders of the blogs should also come up with a heading/name for all of the readers to use on the information to be sent. Although I understand that we want nothing overtly threatening, we do want our opposition to understand that we are uniting. All information should have one word at the top followed by the body of the information being sent)

Once the above happens, it is time for us bloggers to unite in our common cause.

How many bloggers attempting to reveal the truth are there out there? I would guess we are in the millions, but this is just a guess, perhaps wishful thinking on my part, though I believe it to be true. What if we all united as one in taking action?

Taking action.

We the bloggers united need to only do two things. With no additions of our own aside from the agreed to headder,

1. Each article that our respective leaders have come to the conclusion of meeting the criteria required is sent to ALL government officials, and ALL mainstream media outlets via email. I stress ALL because of the sheer numbers of email that will be received. With email being free, it will cost us nothing except a very small amount of time. This is an advantage that we should capitalize on while we still have it. If we sent via email only to our respective political representatives our showing of being united would be weakened. Do not forget, the vote of a representative, even of a state that is not our own still affects us all as a nation. As a united front, we have to let them know that we realize this.

2. Each article that our respective leaders have come to the conclusion of meeting the criteria required is printed up and sent to ONLY the representatives from your state, and only the major mainstream media. (ABC, NBC, CNN, Fox, CBS), via snail mail.

The mainstream media will be receiving the bulk of this part of action in which we take, and deservedly so. They have helped to perpetuate the lies.

Ideally, ALL representatives would receive a letter also, but to be cost and time effective, it will have to suffice to send to only the representative's from your own state.

If you are unsure as to whether this action would work or not, I would like you to think about this. IF we were to unite, how could they not recognize the flood of truth that they would be receiving. Even if only a fraction of the bloggers were to join in this cause, they would HAVE to take notice.

It is now up to you, the person who is reading this right now. Do you want to have a chance at a better future for yourself and your loved ones? How much do you want it?

What is proposed here IS a VIABLE, PEACEFUL, option. The ideas is now put before you. What happens from here is up to each and every one of you. It is your choice. Do we go down with a whimper, or do we stand up and shout to these people that "THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED"

If you feel hopeful that this may work, then please, spread it. Spread it to every blog, and every news site that you visit. Spread it long and far. If you do this, then the idea will take hold.

If in this we unite, we can shout with pride:
"WE ARE BLOGGERS, MAY THE TRUTH BE REVEALED"!!!

Peace out.
All suggestions welcome.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:15 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

CE, i see your idea, and i definitely see the time and thought you put into it. i have afew howevers, tell me to shut up if you want, but here goes::

I have a hard time seeing it work. the blogosphere is too diffuse, too freewheeling and independent. It is dominated by a handful of big ones right and left, and from what I have seen, they do get tangible results on some issues, whether that be email torrents or whatever.

as for myself, mine is new and tiny, i get maybe 30 hits/day, i would imagine however, that my thoughts, since i do it part time are similar to that of most, specifically:

if i'm gonna do it part time, there will be times when i just don't want to be the 1.5 millionth voice on the same story, lately e.g., foley gate. i may try to look for some different angle, but in the end, i want/need to blog about what inspires me, and i have ahard time getting inspired if i am going to simply write about the same things that the other 1.5 million guys are talking about.

in the end, i am not sure that another 1 million small blogs are really going to amplify what the big guys are already doing. i might even say that in effect, we already have a de facto version of what you are proposing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:05 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Don't underestimate the small blogger, gj...I am assuming that you're backing up everything you're putting out on your blog, and I am assuming that you're keeping those backups in a safe place.

Even 30 hits a day are better than having no blog at all...Also, it's important for your family and for your descendents. It lets those who will come after you read how and what you were feeling. It's a personal interpretation of present events...when you get discouraged about blogging, remember Anne Frank and her diary. Just imagine what the world would not know now if Anne had not kept that diary.

IMO...just saying!

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:05 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I wouldn't tell you to shut up GJ:)

I don't think that what I have proposed is really in effect. On the main blog site's and the main alt news sites, you are correct, they do on occasion tell you to make contact with your representatives, or the news media, but from what I have found this is fairly irregular and differing in topics for each one.

It is almost as if these sites are competing against each other rather than joining in one voice. Could you imagine the volume of snail mail and email that would flood congress and the news media if the big boys joined together in this one cause?

This would have to start as a grass roots movement though I think before the big boys would take notice. This would mean starting with the small bloggers. If it caught on with enough of them, perhaps something could happen.

I just had a thought that may make things a bit easier to do it. I'll have to think on if for a while. Right now I'm not feeling all that well so my mind is a bit hazy.

If you have anymore thoughts or ideas that may help get this off the ground, please mention them. I'm all ears.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.