It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:34 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Couple of Questions...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:17 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

What is a NEOCON, according to the people on this forum? :?:

What is PNAC? Please state your opinion of it.

Thanks!

(The only dumb question is the one that isn't asked, IMHO!) :wink:

Catherine

Post subject: PNAC
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

http://tvnewslies.org/html/pnac.html
PNAC = Project for a New American Century. A think tank who's agenda we are following to a tee.
http://tvnewslies.org/html/pnac_neo-con_artists.html
The members of the Bush administration who are members of PNAC

Post subject: Thanks...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you, Jesse...

I found an excellent explanation of NEOCONS at this site:

http://www.bushwatch.org/

They are indeed scary and their agenda is even scarier. :x

They make McCarthyism look like Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, IMHO.

Catherine

Post subject: More than scary
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

They are in charge of our government. THAT is scary!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:49 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

The PNAC (neocons) is the answer to my "why?"
I had my own theory going, I was even beginning to go off-roading as I'm known to do, but I found my answer here and don't need to ask "why" any more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Glad of that, Raviolee... :D

And thank you for asking! Most people don't care enough to ask...especially if they live in a Red state and support GWB.

Keep watching these scary bastards, Raviolee, and asking questions and demanding answers...they're still in charge of our government. :evil:

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:47 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Thanks Catherine :D

Not only was my "why" question answered, but alot of other missing pieces also fell in place and it's now come full circle.

I've been gagged then banned from a site years ago for asking a question. First gagged after being given the answer "cuz I said so"
then banned for questioning why she wouldn't answer me. My initial question was "why will we get banned for deleting our posts?" I had no intentions of deleting any of my posts and I told her that. Her evasive answer only made me more curious.

I've been banned from 2 other sites. One because I wasn't a follower and refused to play along or Hail to their chief, the other because I'm an American though they used a bogus excuse while they banned a half dozen other Americans along with me. The reason they gave for me being banned was because of being logged in under 2 niks at the same time. The nik they accused me of being was not only a female (I'm male) but also was from their country (Israel) and a ISP check would have confirmed it.

How this all comes full circle is the PNAC neocon mentality is what I've been dealing with online and never could quite understand it or find the words to describe it. I was given answers like "don't worry about it", and attacked in chat by the followers of the bad guys (hackers) the same as is happening now when I or anyone speaks up against the bush-its.

It's just a brief insight to where I've been and what I've dealt with in the past (and present), but I hope it explains if I appear a bit paranoid or why I hesitate to ask questions.

There's an old Ziggy joke where he's laying on his shrink's couch and he says something like "hey doc, I'm not paranoid anymore, the voices in my head told me I'm okay". Or something like that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

All neo-cons know that they are always to deny the existance of neo-cons. In fact, all right-wingers of every stripe claim ignorance of the neo-con movement. They will try to convince you that neo-cons are a figment of your imagination. But then, I'm sure you have already seen this tactic employed.

Some right-wingers clearly are ignorant of the neo-con movement and its goals. These poor clueless bastards are mere cannon fodder for their cynical neo-con masters. I think most rank and file PWICs fit this description.

Neo-cons are dedicated to the unlimited growth of the military-industrial complex. All government policy, both domestic and foriegn, is ultimately directed toward and subserviant to the MIC. Of course, constant war is a requirement for the goal of world domination by the military-industrial complex. This will insure that ever more resources are directed toward the gigantic maw of the insatiable MIC. The pesky middle class will be destroyed and uncooperative foriegn countries with desirable natural resouces will be subjugated toward this end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Also, let me add to shoeless's excellent response, Raviolee, the Right do not want you to isten to any other news source except Faux News and Talk Radio idiots like Rush Limbaugh, Anne Coulter...you know of whom I speak!

Don't get me wrong....the rest of the media are just as bad because, while they might not be quite so vehement as Limbaugh or toxic as Coulter, they leave important news OUT of their reports because it might not suit the management...who are mostly in the pockets of the NEOCONS anyway. That's what is so wonderful about this site...it is dedicated to exposing the half-truths, the outright lies, and the machinations of the corporate-owned and Bush-glued media.

As the TVNL slogan says: Bush +War = Ratings Ratings = Money

Bush +Cheney =War + Terror = Do the math, and you can see what I mean.

Feel free to ask anything here, Raviolee. You might not always like what you hear in the answer, but you can bet your boots it'll be the truth...or as close to the truth as anyone can get with the government being the way it is.

To what other sites have you been? I'm curious....

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:58 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
That's what is so wonderful about this site...it is dedicated to exposing the half-truths, the outright lies, and the machinations of the corporate-owned and Bush-glued media.

Catherine

Yes, Catherine. And that is why the leaders of the PWICs have invaded liberal and moderate internet forums, in an effort to shut down any discourse which exposes the neo-con movement. This goes deeper than we knew. I recently discovered a dark secret about the PWICs which will be brought to light shortly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:24 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Quote:
To what other sites have you been? I'm curious....

I (unlike some others) welcome your curiousity, and like I've said previously, am a bit paranoid at revealing some info due to where I've been and the experiences I've encountered. But ah what the heck...

The one site is called Icity, it's a 3d chat community. Incase you're not familiar with it, or other 3d communities, ya can't just register to get in, unless you just want to be a visitor in 2d in which case you can't 'see' what it is I want to bring to your attention. Kinda goin off topic but I'm sure you'll see the full circle to which I made earlier reference to.

Americans enter the site at what's called The Observation Deck, the only place you'll have to visit to see what I mean. From the deck in 3d off in the distance you can see 2 towers which I think resemble WTC before 911.

Icity changed their complete format in 2000, which is when I happened to join. I used to have a pic of my avatar from the back facing the towers. My av had on a black t-shirt, on the back of the t-shirt was the American flag.

After 911 I found my pic quite spooky. After getting banned I wasn't at all surprised after what I've been hearing in the news pertaining to Israel and the troubles going on over there. Never before have I made the connection as clear as it is to me now.