It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:06 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gaiety Abounds
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:23 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Black pedophile preachers not only in the Catholic Church, they are in the Black churches too

By Sinclere Lee

BALTIMORE, Maryland (BNW) –With the ongoing disgrace of the Catholic Church’s perversion of altar boys, and the ongoing crisis of homosexuals in the Catholic Church, there is a hidden problem just as perverted in the Black churches in this country.

The Black church is really a dying institution, and Black pastors in this country are some of most ignorant, greedy and perverted group of scoundrels in the Black community. They are on drugs, having sex with both men and women in the church, stealing money from the church, and for the most part, the membership in many of these churches are too stupid to know what is happening, or too ashamed to admit that they even have a problem.

I wouldn’t be caught dead in any Black church in this country! Before my family have to beg the corrupt Black church to give me a funeral, I’d rather be placed in a garbage bag and dumped in the nearest dumpster.

Just last weeks, a defrocked Black priest was found guilty of molesting a former altar boy who shot and wounded him on a city street a decade later. If the truth were known, there probably would be many assaults on these corrupt preachers in the Black church.

Jurors found that Maurice Blackwell, 58, who did not testify, molested Dontee Stokes, 29, when Blackwell was pastor of St. Edward, a Roman Catholic church in West Baltimore.

The jury convicted Blackwell of three of four counts, finding he abused Stokes in 1990, 1991 and 1992 but acquitting him of a charge relating to an alleged incident in 1989, when Stokes was 13.

Sentencing was scheduled for April 15.

On Wednesday, the jurors deliberated five hours without reaching a verdict, sending a note to the judge saying they were unable to agree and asking, "What do we do? How do we proceed?"

Judge Stuart Berger read them standardized instructions Thursday morning on the importance of reaching an unanimous verdict before they resumed their efforts.

Stokes served home detention on a gun charge related to the shooting but was acquitted of attempted murder.

In closing arguments Wednesday, defense attorneys portrayed Stokes as a disturbed young man who made up the allegations to deal with a sexual identity crisis. The prosecution called him a vulnerable victim who was preyed upon by a trusted father figure.

Defense attorney Kenneth Ravenell told jurors Stokes had homosexual tendencies and was "willing to lie" to protect the secret of his sexual identity. He said Stokes fabricated the abuse allegations as a way of dealing with his sexuality.

"There was absolutely no credibility to anything Dontee Stokes has told you," he said.

Stokes admitted in court that he has had trouble distinguishing between fantasy and reality at times, but firmly maintained he was sexually abused by Blackwell.

Prosecutor Jo Anne Stanton called the allegations that Stokes was concealing homosexual tendencies a "smoke screen."

Blackwell was stripped of his church authority after acknowledging he had a sexual relationship with a teenage boy in the early 1970s. The Vatican defrocked him in October.

Stokes had made accusations against Blackwell in 1993, but Blackwell denied the allegations and no other alleged victims came forward at the time. Blackwell received psychological treatment and returned to his parish, although he was barred from working with children and young adults.

In May 2002, in the midst of the national scandal involving Catholic priests, Stokes shot Blackwell three times. In the aftermath, Baltimore prosecutors reviewed Stokes' allegations and charged Blackwell with molesting Stokes.

http://www.blacknewsweekly.com/news59.html

Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Black pedophile preachers not only in the Catholic Church, they are in the Black churches too

derrion...homosexuals are in every aspect of life and have been since the beginning of time. and, as recent events have come to light, they are well within our government as well. it's toobad america as a society can't openly accept them more.

however, i will agree with the fact that child predators are a problem, especially within the church. that's an issue the catholic church has to handle. but, keep in mind that there is a huge difference between a homsexual and a pedophile...one is not the same as the other. perhaps you should know the difference before posting on the subject, because not doing so signifies an ignorance...the same as being a racist is ignorant.

"faggots" is a cheap slang that i won't stand for in this section. i edited your post to read "pedophile".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:41 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

If a male pedophile is messing with a male child... thats a homosexual.

fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:26 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

derrion wrote:

Should we applaud?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:51 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

derrion wrote:
Actually I believe most pedophiles are just pedophiles. Often times, the sex is irrelevant, it only needs to be a child.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Homosexuals are not necessarily pedophiles and pedophiles are not necessarily homosexuals...a married man with children can be a pedophile but most homosexuals don't go that route. A single man who dates women can be a pedophile, but homosexual males don't go that route.

Clumping pedophiles with homosexuals as though they were one and the same is just plain not fair, and it's definitely not a fact.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:36 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
Homosexuals are not necessarily pedophiles and pedophiles are not necessarily homosexuals...a married man with children can be a pedophile but most homosexuals don't go that route. A single man who dates women can be a pedophile, but homosexual males don't go that route.

Clumping pedophiles with homosexuals as though they were one and the same is just plain not fair, and it's definitely not a fact.

Yeah! Thats what i meant!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Now we applaud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:43 pm 

MGA, I appreciate your edit.

In no way whatsoever does the preference of a pedophile for children of his/her same sex denote homosexuality. Pedophiles are sick and have a horribly schewed veiw of sexuality and sexual attraction. I believe you are greatly wrong to say that a man who molests a male child is a homosexual. I would suppose that pedophiles chose children because they can show dominance over the children and its about power and control. A sexual relationship between two consenting adults is not anything close to a criminal act of a man or woman towards a child.

Derrion, you constantly talk about wanting to end or change discrimination, yet you promote discrimination in your own words by lumping one group (homosexuals) with another group (pedophiles). I suggest you try to refrain from this constant barrage of bullshit if you expect us to even slightly take you seriously when you address this group. I, for one, am certainly tired of your repeated broad generalizations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:13 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

lefty wrote:
MGA, I appreciate your edit.

In no way whatsoever does the preference of a pedophile for children of his/her same sex denote homosexuality. Pedophiles are sick and have a horribly schewed veiw of sexuality and sexual attraction. I believe you are greatly wrong to say that a man who molests a male child is a homosexual. I would suppose that pedophiles chose children because they can show dominance over the children and its about power and control. A sexual relationship between two consenting adults is not anything close to a criminal act of a man or woman towards a child.

Derrion, you constantly talk about wanting to end or change discrimination, yet you promote discrimination in your own words by lumping one group (homosexuals) with another group (pedophiles). I suggest you try to refrain from this constant barrage of bullshit if you expect us to even slightly take you seriously when you address this group. I, for one, am certainly tired of your repeated broad generalizations.

Wrong is wrong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:16 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:

Homosexuals are attracted to the same sex. Men to MEN (not children) and women to WOMEN (not children).

A pedophile is a sick person who preys on children. Same sex, opposite sex, doesn't matter, they are still sick individuals and criminals and should be dealt with.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:54 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Wrong is wrong

That is an extremist view of what is being discussed here. I'm disappointed that you have turned out to be one of those "you're either with us or against us" types of people, derrion. Yet, you have posted and posted your opinion of what American society has done to black people for centuries. Can you say the word hypocrite?

The only people who choose to look at a homosexual relationship as being wrong are mainly religious people. When a homosexual turns out to also be a pedophile, like Foley, you see people like us atheists becoming outraged. People like you and the Bushies couldn't care less as long as it's not happening to you or yours.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:58 am 
Hear Me Roar!

I am for right whether it be moral, legal, women, human, children, animals... the entire order.

And if right isn't done then right should be done when it is realized.

Wrong is wrong and right is right, it is as simple as that. Sometimes it may take longer in investigating for the facts to show itself, however, everything must reap what it sows.

Law was not orginated with the creation of man. Law came with the creation of the universe. With Law we can seek justice. Not the justice that confined a blackman into bondage, because that is mankinds law and not the law that originated with creation.

Law and Justice is mandated by mathematics. One plus one is two. Not maybe or might be but is. If you are wrong then you are wrong, no matter how one colors it. Without justice you have no peace...

Quote:
Justice is a common thing. Yet, it is elusive. Men have sought its meaning and substance since time began. Plato shrugged that justice was nothing more than the wish of the strongest members of society. Jesus equated justice with brotherhood. Shakespeare saw it as a matter of mercy. I am here to tell you that justice is the eventual working out of the will of God as indicated in the fundamental principles of truth. Justice is the antithesis of wrong, the weapon God will use to bring judgment upon the world, the purpose and consummation of His coming.

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/books/ ... mfall1.htm

Its okay to be odds. I find it very satisfying and contentful from my belief, faith and knowledge base.

Not yet have I cursed, or attacked any memeber of this forum with riducule or name calling FIRST. I have asked questions only to validate that which I KNOW to be true for me and what I believe. I am not looking for anyone to support me in my beliefs. They are being supported everyday by the accounts happening in the world everyday.

I am a student of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and practicing becoming a follower everyday.

So don't be dissappointed in who or what you think I think, be overjoyed in self and continue to follow what you believe to be the truth and I stand up and respect all
who do that. The captain of the sinking ship is repected to the utmost.