It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: To Enlighten...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:38 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

I decided to post this thread here in the accurate reporting section, because first of all there is a lot of mis-information concerning what I believe for my people here in America and futher mis-information concerning Elijah Muhammad.

Please click on this link:

http://p076.ezboard.com/fpoliticalpalac ... 1497.topic

Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:09 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Interesting, derrion...thanks for posting the link.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:31 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

good post, derrion. very informative.

wasn't wallace fard the founder of the nation of islam?

from what i could find, he was a white man, born in new zealand, came to the US and arrested numerous times for fraud...

http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/fard.htm

Last edited by mga on Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:43 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Man is a social animal. He does best when he works with others to achieve some common goal. This is true of religious groups as well as that of whole countries. What better way is there than to get people to come together so that they may experience one another and to enjoy the fruits of their labour as a group.

Is there anything more satisfying in your life than the sharing of something, whether it be an idea or some good or service that you have produced as a result of a relationship with one or more people?

A successful group or even a successful country has this essential ingredient at its base. And, that essential ingredient is a bonding, a bonding that occurs when people work together and not against one another.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:26 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

mga wrote:
good post, derrion. very informative.

wasn't wallace fard the founder of the nation of islam?

from what i could find, he was a white man, born in new zealand, came to the US and arrested numerous times for fraud...

No sir. Master Fard Muhammad is Allah (God) in person.

Islam was not founded by Him. Islam is as old as the earth itself. It has no birth record.

Neither was He a caucasian. He was born in the Holy City of Mecca. And yes, He was arrrested several times for teaching black people the knowledge of themselves and the time and what must be done.

fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:25 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Wallace Fard was born 1891 in New Zealand. He was the founder of the Black Muslim sect, "Lost-Found Nation of Islam in North America". Fard arrived in the United States in 1913, settling briefly in Portland, Oregon. He was arrested in 1918 for violation of the Woolwine Act (California prohibition law) and in 1926, for the violation of the State Poison Act (sale of narcotics) and was sentenced to San Quentin. After his release from prison in 1929, he went to Chicago, then on to Detroit as a silk peddler. In 1934, Fard left Detroit and was never heard from again. A San Francisco newspaper article written in 1963 exposed Fard as an enterprising racketeering fake.

hmmm...seems to me the FBI has a different description of this Fard guy.

and, "islam" wasn't "always there" as you claim...perhaps you should research your religion a bit more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:06 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

I agree. There is information available that show where the Federal Bureau of Investigation works dogmatic to destroy that what they deem in opposition to what they deem is correct.

And because this bureau is usually headed by one particular person, whatever that person sees as a enemy or a person of dislike then the attempt to destroy begins.

In this particular segment of time J. Edgar Hoover was at the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Quote:
The FBI had no leads in their search for W.D. Fard. They instead conducted a search under His various aliases. During a search with the records of Immigration and Naturalization Services (I.N.S.) under the alias Wallace Ford, the name of an immigrant from New Zealand came up. This Wallace Ford was an actor in California. The FBI put feelers out trying to find Wallace Ford. On January 18, 1958, the FBI’s Los Angeles field office interviewed a woman by the name of Hazel Ford. She was the common law wife of Wallace Ford in the 1920’s. In 1926, this man and an acquaintance by the name of Ed Donaldson were arrested for conspiring to sell a pint of bootleg to an undercover cop. After paying a forty-dollar fine, Ford was arrested again for selling heroin. He was convicted and sentenced to prison at San Quentin.

Wallace Ford was not Master Fard Muhammad nor was he the "white man" the FBI would later make him out to be. Hazel described him as a "VERY DARK COMPLECTED MEXICAN." His mother, Beatrice Ford, was a Maori, a member of the very dark-skinned tribe of Polynesian origin. After finding this out, THE FBI NOTIFIED HOOVER IT HAD EXAUSTED ALL RESOURCES AND WAS ABANDONING IT’S EFFORTS TO FIND FARD. The Wallace Ford lead turned out to be a wild goose chase and the FBI forgot all about him. In 1962, they will "metamorphous" him into a white man and use his early history as part of a disinformation campaign against the Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

http://www.allahteam.info/masterfard.htm

I have much more information to post, however with consideration for bandwidth I must stop here and suffice your own investigation and let you be the judge.

Please let me add this:

Quote:
"I, Elijah Muhammad, Messenger of Allah, told the Lost Angeles Herald Examiner's office on Monday, July 29, 1963, that my followers and I will pay the Los Angeles Herald Examiner newspaper $100,000...to prove the headline charge ('Black Muslim Founder Exposed As White') made against us: we are following one Wallace Dodd with many aliases including the name, Fard; that he is the man that I am representing to my people as Master Fard Muhammad (Allah in Person) who appeared among us in Detroit, Michigan in 1931 and is the same person (Wallace Dodd).

The paper was never able to prove it, nor was any other newspaper who printed the fallacious story. The FBI spread two different fabricated biographies of Fard Muhammad to make Mr. Elijah Muhammad "look ridiculous" and curb the growth of the Nation of Islam. The enemies of the Nation of Islam like to quote this FBI propaganda, like Dr. York of the Nubian Hebrews. But the stories are just that-FBI propaganda.