It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:54 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Why do men hit women?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:48 am 
Offline
Hear Me Roar!

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 289
Location: los angeles
Why do men hit women?

I have a police scanner and there is not one day that I do not listen to it and there is a domestic violence call where the man is assaulting the women. It is black men, white men, brown men, yellow men and red men.
When it comes to men hitting women there is no racial divide.

Where did this originate and why does it continue?

In this highly civilized society with all its talking cars, cell phones, and other contraptions, the most common name today for a woman is to call her a female dog. She may at times call her self that.

I see no reason for it. As the son of a mother, the grandson of a grandmother, the nephew of a aunt, the father of daughters and the mate of a women, I can find no reason to hit a woman.

Unless she is attacking me and then I do not see the need to defend myself from here with hitting her.

Do we not look at our women and see the mother the aunt the sister in her? We should.

All of us came through a birth canal. Which now the law dictates belongs to a woman. Why would we want to damage that which produces life for us, the very life that helps to continue to make our life easier.

It is a shame that the women has been reduced to a level of a piece of meat. I know that I don't want my mother or daughter treated that way.

How about you?

_________________
Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:38 am 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:49 am
Posts: 838
Location: Florida
Women hit men, too. ...whether it be "black, white, brown, yellow, or red."

_________________
"I may detest what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:17 pm 
Offline
Hear Me Roar!

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 289
Location: los angeles
jobot wrote:
Women hit men, too. ...whether it be "black, white, brown, yellow, or red."


I don't hit women or men.

Do you hit men or women?

_________________
Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:32 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 9:12 am
Posts: 1955
Location: upstate new york.
jobot wrote:
Women hit men, too. ...whether it be "black, white, brown, yellow, or red."


geez....i sure don't wanna piss you off.

_________________
land of the living dead


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:53 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member

Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:00 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Minnesota
People lose their tempers, and those that are weaker are unable or unwilling to defend themselves. Think of children. There is little they can do to defend themselves. Derion....you may wonder why a woman would stay in such an abusive relationship, but usually the woman's self esteem has been illiminated to the point where they get their value and self worth from the male that is abusing them. There is a whole pattern to it. You could probably study about it. I remember learning about it in college. Pretty interesting, sad but interesting.
http://www.drirene.com/understanding.htm
(I only read part of this article. Sounded like it maybe have a bit of insight to it)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:40 am 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:49 am
Posts: 838
Location: Florida
derrion wrote:
jobot wrote:
Women hit men, too. ...whether it be "black, white, brown, yellow, or red."


I don't hit women or men.
Do you hit men or women?


Well, I give you props if you've never hit someone in your life, be it a man or women. That goes for anyone else too. I don't walk around hitting people all the time, but I have hit before.
Also, I don't personally believe in the one way standard of 'a man should never hit a woman because she's a woman.' I don't think men should run around hitting women, or men for that matter... I just don't think it goes one way.

mga wrote:
geez....i sure don't wanna piss you off.


...I'm not that scary. :cry:

_________________
"I may detest what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:31 pm 
Because she kept sassing me. Didn't have dinner ready. Caught the whore reading Cosmo. Just for the fun of it!


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:22 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:46 pm
Posts: 14442
Location: NC
This post was Auntie Shane's final punch in his ticket to the exit door. He'd been collecting them since he registered, but being tolerant (he made 63 posts in 3 days), we allowed him to have his say until he advocated violence against women.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Catherine

_________________
Image

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:24 pm 
Offline
Hear Me Roar!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:50 pm
Posts: 364
Location: Syracuse, Ny
I always miss the good ones.

_________________
"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, is like administering medicine to the dead." -- THOMAS PAINE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:18 am 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 972
Location: Ohio
Yep...you don't want to stay away too long!

_________________
*******************************************
MY VALUES = FREE SPEECH,. EQUALITY,. LIBERTY,. EDUCATION, &. TOLERANCE

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:09 am
Posts: 2
Where would you go to find that?

_________________
[size=0] Garden And Home Show In Westchester[/size]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:02 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:46 pm
Posts: 14442
Location: NC
Quote:
Where would you go to find that?


Find WHAT? :?

_________________
Image

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: men htting women
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:18 pm
Posts: 2
Violence toward another (woman or man) is essentially the result of fear. In the case of men hitting women it is clear. Men have an innate fear of the power of women's sexuality. They cannot over power it they cannot match it in its subtle yet infinite nature. While a women can orgasam endlessly men suffer what the ancient taoists sages called "the little death" We peak and then drop dead generally leaving the women dissatisfied, this is a huge blow to our fragile self esteem. This inherent weakness on the male part has fueled resentment through out the ages. The western world which has been dominated by men has sought to denigrate and cheapen womens sexuality in order to control them and soothe our underlinning fear that they dont need us. In this modern era (really only in the "civilised world" ) where there is no longer an obvious and ongoing external threat to women they no longer need our protection and increasingly dont need our support. As women climb out of the social pit that we men have put them in and start to exert their independence our fear and inaddequacies are surfacing at an alarming rate. Those men that hit women are expressing this in an acute way. One could also use this argument as the reason why politicians love war as a way of over commng and masking their sexual inaddequacies. It is the work of men to gain mastery over their sexual power and grow in sexual maturity so that they may stand equal with the women in this area. If politicians were to study the taoist way we would not have any wars at all.

_________________
The art of living has been lost. We must remake it for the 21st C


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:06 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:19 pm
Posts: 2533
Hello pauli. Welcome aboard.

I like what you say. You are sticking to the Freudian concept of mans struggle with his sexual being and his sexuality. In this case you seem dead on, since men seem to obsess on their 'little fella'. It is true that men are sexually inferior to the womans sexuality, but like our leaders, we have to be the top dog tooting our horns and strutting our stuff- like the braindead cocks we are. It's truly a show and based completely on the survival instinct- the eventual goal being spreading your genes and continuing your lineage. Women are viewed as resources and so we have the results in the real world for our fears, in the form of violence- from the home to the planet.

Sometimes I wish men would just grow up and realize how like like scared little children they really are. They are permanently stuck in the 6-12 year stage of development and doomed, with a sex drive that diminishes after 18, while women are just starting to develop sexually. I think age is the reason older men used to get so angry and were willing to go to wars, but you think with viagra they would be a little happier in their old age. I guess sex doesn't even make men happy either. It's just another excuse for them to feel inadequate, but hey nature says you have to do this for the sake of the species. Get out there and Strut your stuff!

The way is the tao and we as men have lost our way. Perhaps we should look at our close cousins the Bonobo, as a model of how we could learn to get along- by making sex a commonality and not a reason to compete. Think of all the complications to life because of modelling and mirroring in our society, where perfection is seen as the ultimate goal. The pressures to be 'just so' are incredible on everyone, for success today. Violence in our culture, as a solution, exists all through our society and an example is the violence against women in our society. Sex and violence is our message and our culture is focused on those two concepts. And to think this all stems from fear, male ego/pride and genetic imperatives to succeed.

You and I have opened a pandora's box here of options that go contrary to the patriarcal system. Until man figures out and acknowledges the superiority of the female we will be stuck fighting ourselves, internally and externally. This is also the way of the tao, for we exist in harmony between these points of chaos. Where there is discord, there is loss of balance. All we really want is bliss and understanding, so why do we have to fight?

Hope no one gets the wrong idea's about the Bonobo thing. Their wrongly advertised sexual reputation hides a fact that we never get told; they never engage in conflict over mates and they live in a successful matriarchal society. Leave it to a lower species to show us where we go wrong- all this thinking thinking thinking. :roll:

_________________
Completely sane world
madness the only freedom

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Blue Moon by Trent © 2007
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group