It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:17 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:01 am 

Yes. Catherine had them on another thread. I just moved them over to this thread. A few posts up...

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:15 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

oh, woops. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Here's Kitty on the leash.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:58 pm 

Seems to be working well. That is a happy looking cat. Most of my cats won't even let me get near them, let alone put a leash on them.

But, as I said, I keep the ones that are too wild to be adopted. Still beautiful animals!

How do you think this is working for you? Has the yowling stopped? Hope so, cats can make a LOT of noise!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:41 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Well I've taken him out a few times, and the yowling seems to be, at least, at a minimum on those nights. The first night I took him out, it was completely silent. I slept. Yay!
I've also tried to play with him before I go to bed so he's not as wrestless at night, but this doesn't always work.
I don't believe in locking the cat up in another room at night, so I am trying to do what I can with him so I can get some sleep. ...he sure was a bitch last night though. grrr
Those sites you linked me from Cat were great. I will shortly be taking some animal behavior classes, as that's what I want to do...but have so much to learn. Reading up on those sites was informative. tx
And yes, he is very happy when he's outside. I tried to snap a picture when he was using the tree as a scratching post, but didn't quite make it. He's been having fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:58 pm 

Glad to hear you at least got some sleep one night. If he can do it once, he can do it more!

I didn't look those sites of Catherine's very well but they do look interesting. I am sure I could learn some helpful things if I were to go over them, like how to get my cats into carrying cases to get them to the vets. Why do they always see me coming and disappear even though I don't have the cases with me?

I have a couple of cats trying to get my attention now--it is past their feeding time. They are being as patient as cats can be--and you know how little patience they have when they want something.

I hope this guy doesn't start howling!