It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:23 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Is Bush a Modern Day Hitler?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:55 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

http://www.falloutshelternews.com/BushHitlerLinks.html

Feedback, please?

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:06 am 

Interesting...

I grew up in the days when Hitler came to power. I used to wonder how in the world the German people allowed Hitler to happen. Now I wonder how in the world people in the United States are allowing Hitler...er....Bush to happen.

The resemblance is mind boggling!

Great site, by the way. I have it bookmarked to read more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:44 pm 
Involved
Involved

:shock: Are you serious?

Sorry, I can't come up with much better feedback. Kind of like preaching to the preacher, i'm right there with you sister. I only skimmed it and thought it was time to stop when I saw what's below, considering I had just replied to your 9/11 - Road to Tyranny post in the video forum.

Fake Terror - The Road To Dictatorship
It's the oldest trick in the book, dating back to Roman times; creating the enemies you need.

Post subject: Valid points
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:24 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This administration has more in common with the Hitler's government than it has with any other government in history. PNAC and company seem to be reincarnated Nazis with a bit of an updated agenda and with deadlier weapons.

Much has been written on the subject and everything I have read related to this comparrison seems to be dead on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:42 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I had a chance to go to the Holocaust Museum in DC, all expenses paid...got the offer yesterday as a GED instructor. I would've been given a three day training workshop with some topnotch people as leaders, one of them being a Holocaust survivor, and then returned as a GED Holocaust instructor. To make a long story short, I had a scheduling conflict that I just can't break...otherwise I'd've jumped at the chance.

So, not being too busy in the learning lab yesterday, I went online to the Holocaust Museum's website and started looking around...I was appalled at the similarities of the Nazis to the Bushies...in deed, in words, in attitude, in thinking, in so many things...

Anyone who visits there can't not see...unless they choose not to...the head in the sand response...

I hope to have that same opportunity next year as a GED instructor...if not, I'll get to the Museum of the Holocaust someday...I just hope I'm prepared.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:16 pm 

Bush definitely learned from how Hitler dictated. Hitler knew how to use fear and propaganda in order to brainwash the masses.. Though I do see similiarities, Hitler's name evokes something inside of me that I can't explain. I think it's because of the effect of WWII on my family (I know my family is not the only family that was affected by Hitler ...but the effect that Hitler and that point in history has had on me is profound!!).

I grew up in the same house with my grandparents, who were from Warsaw, Poland. Thankfully they got out before the start of WWII. Most of my grandparent's siblings got out too, except for my grandfather's sister Marsha. She perished along with her husband and children. My grandfather tried for many years after the war to find her, but to no avail. Also, our family tree doesn't go back very far. Any kind of documentation as to where our family came from or our family history perished in WWII. My Uncle Abe married a woman who was a concentration camp survivor and I was used to seeing her tattooed numbers on her arm. I must have been pretty young when I was told what those numbers meant because I don't recall ever asking what those numbers were...I just always knew. In college I took a class that just had to do with the Holocaust. I saw propanda news reels put out by Hitler and the Nazi's that blew me away. Some of them showed these "work camps" with the people in them as thin as rails, one step away from death, but death was not mentioned or shown - these propaganda films were used to get Hitler's message out. It was hard not to cry at the images that were being shown to us and we learned about the psychology that was used by Hilter in order to gain power.

Of course, I hope Bush is stopped before he does the amount of damage that Hitler did.
-Eva

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you for sharing that, Eva. I've never had a personal contact with anyone who was actually a Holocaust survivor. Your family must have been very strong and tightly united. I admire their courage and fortitude. Bush, Karl Rove, and the minions Bush is surrounding himself with this second term are troublesome. It took Hitler awhile to get his act together, and the way the Bushies like to blame others and never take responsibility for anything they do wrong reminds me so much of the Hitler regime's behavior before the Holocaust began.

I had a colleague who did not believe the Holocaust ever happened. I never knew if it was actually her belief or if she was just echoing her husband. I was sorry for the students who happened to land in her classroom...she was so cold and unapproachable....and she YELLED. It got on my nerves so badly, because she was right next door to me, and it disturbed my students. I was her mentor, so I had to tell her during numerous conferences that yelling and intimidation did not belong in a classroom, that she must practice better methods of classroom control. She agreed, but seemed completely unable to learn them, even when I'd arrange for her to observe in the classrooms of more effective teachers.

The principal finally transferred her to another school...as she had tenure so he couldn't fire her without a long, drawn-out process.

When one of their children reached grade 6, the Language Arts teacher taught a very large and time-consuming unit on the Holocaust. Every 6th grade student had to participate because learning about the Holocaust is part of NC's 6th grade curriculum.

The colleague tried to get her child out of the required participation but she was unsuccessful. Had the student not participated, he would've failed Language Arts that grading period, which was something the colleague did not want to have happen.

I've met one other person who said the Holocaust didn't happen, and she was from Germany....a very wealthy, pushy-type woman who had married an American. I don't know what ever happened to them...they moved away shortly after I met her.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:16 pm 

Catherine wrote:
Bush, Karl Rove, and the minions Bush is surrounding himself with this second term are troublesome. It took Hitler awhile to get his act together, and the way the Bushies like to blame others and never take responsibility for anything they do wrong reminds me so much of the Hitler regime's behavior before the Holocaust began.

This is why I say that Bush has to be stopped before he does the damage that Hitler did. This board and others like it are great to share these viewpoints on. More has to be done though to get the word out as to how evil this administration is.
We have to make sure that come the next presidential election that someone from the Bush administration, or someone who shares the same ideologies, is not elected president.

-Eva

Post subject: Neo-Con Torture Rhetoric Alarmingly Mirrors Nazi Counterpart
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

http://propagandamatrix.com/articles/january2005/260105alarminglymirrors.htm

Also:
The Hidden Origins of Nazism
http://www.blackraiser.com/nazorig.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:28 am 

he's already been quoted as saying how much easier things would be if he were dictator.

said he was more or less kidding.........i'll go with less.

behind every bit of humor is a glimpse of the truth.

i view the neocons who control the gop as being the new american nazi party. thier goal is 1 thing........absolute power by 1 party. at the time they deem appropriate they will stage thier fauxterror event that will be the vehicle for declaring martial law which will bring to bear the full provisions of patriot act 2.

the constitution will be history and this nation will be under the grip of a dictaorship that will rival hitlers in it's heinousness.

our only hope is at the ballot box next tuesday. but i have some serious doubts about how legitamite the results are going to be after watching what i saw on HBO last night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:29 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

rooster wrote:
he's already been quoted as saying how much easier things would be if he were dictator.
said he was more or less kidding.........i'll go with less.
behind every bit of humor is a glimpse of the truth.

More or less kidding? :roll: That's like a Limbaugh "apology."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:12 pm 
The Jesuits' Knights of Malta not only Financed HITLER, but Franz Von Papen, the Knight of Malta who negotiated the Concordat between Pope Pius XII and Hitler, Pious Formerly known as the German Pope declared on January 14, 1939 THE Third Reich is the first power which not only recognizes, but which practices the high principles of the PAPACY. Thus Gemany became the SWORD of Rome.

Roman Catholic Adolf Hitler patterned his Pro Moslem Fascist SS after the Jesuit Order. Jesuit Coadjutor HEINRICH HIMMLER Installed this Jesuit indoctrination into the Elite SS, As Hitler Claimed HIMMLER was the Ignatius Loyola of the time.

The Jesuits are still up to their NAZI tricks in America and in fact have stolen our country away from us. this is why the HITLER REGIME looks like the AMERICAN REGIME, So to point at Bush is correct but you must realize this started in 1868 and has not stopped, The DEMOCRAT PARTY IS IN ON THIS ALSO. The Deception is massive. All roads lead to ROME for over 500 years as they have orchestrated every conflict in HISTORY.

I wonder how many Americans the Jesuit general will kill using his coming fascist American military dictater having entered into a Concordat with the Pope of Rome. Like Hitler the Black Popes absolutist American dictater will kill millions of Americans with a two front war THAT we will be unable to win thanks too the give away of the Panama canal and the present downsizing policies of George W Bush. ( I can no longer call him President, as I realize our last true President was in fact Lincoln ) That two front war could possibly be in the Middle East against Russia and Iran, With China and North Korea advancing too the West Coast as all our Forces are engaged in the Middle East. The fourth Reich is forming now while we debate our differences between Conservative, Liberal. or Moderate beliefs, as is and has been the plan to destroy this Republic from with in. Devided we fall, United we stand. The Republican and the Democrat leadership are a team acting as two partys when in fact they all answer too the same Master in Rome, We THE People are not a team and its Midnight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:25 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

YES .. He is just a tool of a totally corrupt system!

"The Constitution is just a goddamn piece of paper" George W. Bush
Nov - 2005.

SI--