It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:19 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I saw this awhile ago and meant to post something about me. Then forgot about it until today when I saw it had a new post. (Thanks DK)

I am a 53 year old female, not that you could tell by my name. The name Sadie, comes from my favorite dog (who is long gone).

I was married for 28 years, a stay at home mom until my kids were in school all day, and then I began teaching at the age of 36.

My husband became ill with heart desease at an early age. After 2 heart surgeries and 5 heart procedures he traded me in for a younger model 5 years ago. Guess he thought he had to live before he died. I was very bitter and hated men for about 3 years and now I am so glad I don't have that whiny ass, perfectionistic, albatross hanging around my neck.

Anyway, I have two kids both grown who have given me 3 grandkids. Now that is the bonus in life!! Getting a second chance to be a good parent without all the regular headaches. Plus you can do lots of spoiling w/o dealing with the consequences. He He.

I love to travel. I have been to 32 of the 50 states and my goal is to visit all 50. DK is way ahead of me there. I also love to ride roller coasters. I live 20 minutes away from the beast so I have been on one of the best many many times.

I have always been interested in politics but never really got involved until Bush and "no child left a dime" and then I became obsessed after the 2004 re-election nightmare.

Everything happens for a reason. Because of that incompetent boob I found many nice people here!

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:51 pm 

Where in MS did you live, Dk?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:55 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Just got these posts via email and so naturally I read them. I opened up pretty good and it is nice to see others doing so as well. You only live once and if you have nothing to conceal why not tell everyone about yourself, even the embarassing stuff. I did and I feel no pain whatsoever. One day I will die and I really believe now that things happen because they were supposed to happen. I do not know if that is fatalism or not. But, prove me a liar if you can. About fatalism , I mean.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:04 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Biloxi for a very short time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:01 pm 

Ah, I've lived here in MS on and off most of my (seems like) extremely long 31 years. Mostly in the Northeast portion though. Tell me what your impressions were of my illustrious state, if you don't mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:48 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Well, I enjoyed living in the south. I lived in Al for the last five years and just moved back to NY August last year. Prior to that I lived in Texas. Ms is a nice state. I would not mind living there again.

In fact my wife and I were talking just this evening about how we still missed Al.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:16 am 
A Collectivists worst nightmare:

An Individualist who's left the brainwashing of the Public Indoctrination System behind, and who has learned the meaning of LIBERTY! In other words, a human being who wants to be free, and thinks for themself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:57 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
and thinks for themself.

Wow! AS has finally admitted that he's really shane7/libertine/rocket1967/7/shane77/etc. etc. etc. etc.

Yep...he's a real INDIVIDUALIST with multiple identities...and they think for THEMSELFS! [smilie=to funny.gif]
:tongue3: :jerk: :laughing3: :glasses11: :happy6: :toothy10:
:pottytrain4:

Multiple Personality Disorder

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:40 pm 
Sorry, Catherine, but I DID spend 12 years in our wonderful govt-run, NEA staffed schools! So, cut me a little slack, 'k?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

NO indeed, Auntie Shane. You will receive no breaks from any leftist on this board....especially me. YOU of all people should know that. How many times have your posts been sent to the Funny Farm's Phantom Zone? (Just in case you've forgotten where it is....it's the first STICKY in the FUNNY FARM forum. A few of your posts have been left around the board, though. They're quickly found; just look for GUEST), :lol: :munky2:

How many times have you been banned, Auntie Shane? Lost count? We've not. However, your presence is being TOLERATED here for a short while right now because your basic ignorance never changes, and we do feel just a wee bit sorry for you...not much, but just a smidgeon.

The members of the Activism Club have dredged up just enough sympathy to let you and your bedmate carey be the temporary prime exhibits for what kind of people are still supporting the policies of the Bushies.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman