It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Friday November 22, 1963
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:17 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Like I stated before. I do not forget this day, even if the media does. JFK. I remember what I was doing. Do you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't forget it either, Just...I remember it as though it happened yesterday. It was a defining moment in my life, and I think America not only lost a bright young president that day, but America lost her innocence, too.

Crowd remembers JFK assassination

By JEFF CARLTON
Associated Press Writer

DALLAS (AP) -- About 300 people, including history buffs, conspiracy theorists and even two Elvis impersonators, gathered in Dealey Plaza on Wednesday to mark the 43rd anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination in a loosely organized ceremony that was part memorial and part circus.

Beverly Oliver, who witnessed the Nov. 22, 1963 shooting, began the event by singing the national anthem, after which the crowd observed a moment of silence at about 12:30 p.m., the time of day Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have fired the fatal shots.

Many on hand, however, said they didn't think Oswald acted alone in Kennedy's assassination and some thought he was set up.

"You'll get 100 different theories from 100 different people," said Jim Crump, a 44-year-old stagehand from Orlando who said he was working on an "in-depth study" of the assassination. "It's like Pandora's Box, where more and more stuff comes out until you just can't get it to close and go away."

Author Robert Groden, a Dealey Plaza regular for the past 12 years, hawked his 11 books and glossy magazines about the assassination from a table set up between the grassy knoll and Elm Street, where Kennedy and Gov. John Connally were shot.

READ MORE HERE

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:20 am 
Hear Me Roar!

It's a small world it seems, as far as literature goes anyhow. I wasn't even looking for conspiracy theories concerning JFK. I was just doing more reading about that 'Evil Federal Reserve ' system. According this author the bankers had it out for JFK for daring to defy them.

Aricle here: http://www.federal-reserve.net/thefederalreserveact.htm

Quote from the article:

Quote:
And, yes, these banker assassins wanted to communicate to the world, in some cloaked manner, that they, the world's banking emporers, were the true rulers over the American People, not this renegade president, whose job it was to take orders from his masters lurking behind the curtain of the world's stage. So these banker assassins DELIBERATELY left their calling card, not at the scene of their atrocity, but at the TIME of their atrocity: that time was their calling card: NOVEMBER 22nd, the anniversary of the conception of their evil Federal Reserve Act -- November 22nd, 1910, the night when their emissaries began their secret journey from that lonely railway station in Hoboken, New Jersey to Jekyll Island, Georgia, the womb which was to hatch a most ghastly, fearsome and ravenous monster, THE CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND, the Federal Reserve Act.

I have just discovered this calling card, and I wanted to tell everyone who might listen, that here is a substantial clue to the identity of the murderers of President John F. Kennedy. The secret societies comprising the world's ruling elite are deeply into numerology. With this understanding, it certainly seems too much of a random coincidence that the murder of President Kennedy occurred only a few months after he struck a blow at the Federal Reserve banking cabal by issuing United States currency notes, and, compounding the coincidence to a highly dubious degree is the symbolic fact that the Federal Reserve's day of conception is the same as the day of destruction of the president who attempted to destroy the Federal Reserve: November 22nd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:17 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have you watched the program called "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" ?

I bought the DVD from the TVNL store, Just One, after watching the History Channel's presentation.

THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman