It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: David Lynch, James Brolin state 911 not what govt says
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:34 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

David Lynch speaks out about the 911 hoax.
http://www.infowars.net/articles/decemb ... 6Lynch.htm
Quote:
Its not so much what they say, it's the things that make you look at what you thought you saw in a different light. And Those things for me, that bother me, is the hole in the Pentagon being too small for a plane, the lawn isn't messed up, and the government's not showing the plane hitting when many cameras photographed it.

At the World Trade Center, three buildings came down, like demolitions, and two of them were hit by a plane, but the third one they said "do you want us to pull it?" and they pulled it and it looked just like the other two. Those things bother me.

In Pennsylvania, the plane that went down, there was just a hole in the ground, there wasn't any wreckage,there wasn't any skid marks, there wasn't any tear in the earth, and no one has ever really found out about that.

So every place there's questions, coming from this documentary. You don't have to believe everything in the documentary to still have questions come up... and you look back and you remember what you saw, and what you were told, and now, you have questions.

It's just an event that has many questions and no answers.

When asked "What about suggestions the American government was behind it?", Lynch answered:

"That's too big for people to think about. It's too big. It's like something no one wants to think about."
(Corrections, emphasis, mine)read transcript and/or watch the video.

James Brolin on the View-
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/de ... brolin.htm
Quote:
Actor James Brolin, the husband of Barbara Streisand, has today become the latest celebrity figure to publicly question the official story behind 9/11, after he encouraged viewers of a top rated ABC talk show to check out a 9/11 truth website.

Brolin appeared as a guest on The View Wednesday morning and according to e mails we have been receiving in numbers, towards the end of the show the actor questioned 9/11 and urged the audience to check out the website 911weknow.com, which is a website that purports to expose how the twin towers and Building 7, which wasn't hit by a plane, were brought down via controlled demolition.

We have received multiple reports that The View, which airs live from the West Coast in Pacific and Mountain time zones, was pre-empted by breaking news of the study group on Iraq in Eastern and Central time zones.
Does this mean that they pre-empted The View to broadcast war info so they wouldn't show James Brolin suggesting that perhaps the veggies in front of the TV should get off their fat asses and do some investigative work on their own. That would be too much like work. Better they sit and do nothing, so tell them about the dead and dying.

"Nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something."
- Gil Scott-Heron, jazz musician

The first thing you can do is THINK FOR YOURSELF.

911 Links
http://www.911weknow.com/

http://www.911weknow.com/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=15

Books, vids, websites that you should be aware of.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:46 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

DO I have those DVD's and then some more. I find everything I can on the web about it. I read..read and then read somemore.

Even the movie World Trade Center had things in the that apparently Stone wanted put in. You could hear explosions going off, people saying it was a helicopter that hit the Pentagon.

I watched those DVD's and have so many questions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:05 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

A helicoptor hitting the pentagon? I never heard that one? Wow all kinds of stories to catch up on.

Like you said DK, better get reading and watching.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:31 am 

most reports i've read about the pentagon hit looked at the possibilty of a missle as being the likely culprit. it could have been fired by a helicopter but i have serious doubts about a copter being able to cause the amount of damage that actually took place.

but it's a great thing that people like brolin are starting to get on to shows like the view and putting forth some suggestions that will cause more and more people to ask themselves logical questions that up till now have been swept under the rug by the neocon/nazis.

i think a lot of the public mindset is governed by the notion that most people all too often hand out totally blind trust to whomever is in power in the oval office at the time. many are also simply too afraid to possibly contemplate the scary idea that conjures up images of what happened in past history as it did in prewar nazi germany.

no one wants to think that a dark heinous agenda could exist in a free a democratic society such as ours.

but that mindset is slowly but surely is starting to to morph into the harsh reality of truth as evidenced by the election results of nov.7.

bush and the rest of the fascist/neocon/nazis know what's coming in january when the democrats finally ascend into power. when that takes place look for the big hammer begin to drop on the neocons as the dems begin the purge of the most corrupt government in the oval office since the nixon administration.

but yes, the mountain of evidence about what really transpired on the morning of 9/11 is growing day by day. thank god a free society like ours is still intact enough via the u.s. constitution to enable us to publicly ask questions without the fear of ending up in a concentration camp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:16 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This is similar to what happen with JFK. Nobody believed people when they said he was killed by the CIA and the governement and now some 30 years later, things are beginning to come out that make that possible.

In 30 years we will find out that the Bush administration not only knew this was going to happen, but, somehow gave it's approval by not attacking on the information.

We will also find out that the war was started for other reasons then what are being said. Bush will go down in history as the worst presdient this country has ever had.

Oh this is providing that he does not destroy us before that time.