It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:54 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Is Sean Hannity
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:11 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Really as dumb as he sounds? Can he really believe the stuff that comes out of his mouth?

Does he realize how racist he sounds sometimes and is he the one that is underneath Rush's desk?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:31 am 
please be more specific or are you busy under Larry King's desk?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:13 am 

hannity is every bit the mental midget that most people with some semblence of an iq above an amoeba have figured him out to be.

those who like hannity/oreilly/coulter and limbaugh are pretty much in the same group of morons who are being relegated to a growing smaller and smaller group of people who are embarrassing themselves into irrelevant oblivion.

i'm only more than happy enough to help put them where they belong......................in the trash where they belong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:52 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
please be more specific or are you busy under Larry King's desk?
Lol, too funny.

Hannity is a puppet. Rush is the puppet master. nuff said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:34 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hannity is indeed a puppet, but one of the low-end moronic puppets. He and George Bush are probably twin brothers in the IQ department.

To check out Hannity's stupidity and complete lack of integrity, go to these sites:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-geige ... 25635.html

http://www.hannityisamoron.com/friends.html At this site, those who like Hannity can actually meet his friends! :D

http://www.spinsanity.org/columns/20020826.html

http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance16.html

Of course, most wingnuts won't check out these sites, but they're there for when they decide to stop drinking the red koolaid, remove the fear blinders, and start thinking for themselves by turning off Faux News.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:20 am 

By accident, if I should happen to click on Fox News (aka sponsors of the chicken-hawk club), I have to be careful not to kick the TV for it's actions. Knowing very well, the TV knows my hate for the channel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:33 am 
I will save my energy on this one.
Catherine, I read your links and they may have some points but are these reasons enough to hate a guy and classify him as subhuman? In other words I am not convinced.
There seems to be an instant reflexive hatred here of anyone that has an opposing view. Is that the tolerant inclusive dem party? Fox has really got you running scared. And if you think for one second that Rush is running all of this then you are basically a conspiracy theorist.....of the vast right wing persuasion. Rush has touched you in places that you thought would never see the light of day...and now that they are exposed your reaction is quite appalling.
R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
I read your links and they may have some points but are these reasons enough to hate a guy and classify him as subhuman?

That's strange...where in my response did I say Hannity was "subhuman" ? That's your word for him, fellow, not mine. I don't see a moron as a subhuman, either...a moron is just someone that is very limited intellectually.

W quickly comes to mind as a good example. He frequently exhibits behavior that is indicative of very limited intellectual capacity.

You may see a moron as subhuman, rocket, and I wouldn't be surprised if you did, considering your racist "Uncle Tom" comments about Barack Obama.

Another thing that I find very amusing, rocket, is that you claim to have read the links I gave, but you don't address the links' references to Hannity's complete lack of INTEGRITY.

As for the rest of your comments, well...suffice it to say that I'll put my responsive energies into a really good laugh. I hope you stay around awhile, rocket...you're very amusing. :lol:

Another link you might want to check out is the Phantom Zone
sticky in the FUNNY FARM forum. :wink:

I'll make it easy for you. LINK

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:46 pm 

rocket1967 wrote:
I will save my energy on this one.
Catherine, I read your links and they may have some points but are these reasons enough to hate a guy and classify him as subhuman? In other words I am not convinced.
There seems to be an instant reflexive hatred here of anyone that has an opposing view. Is that the tolerant inclusive dem party? Fox has really got you running scared. And if you think for one second that Rush is running all of this then you are basically a conspiracy theorist.....of the vast right wing persuasion. Rush has touched you in places that you thought would never see the light of day...and now that they are exposed your reaction is quite appalling.
R

In other words, I am not convinced. Of what? That Hannity is...what?

Btw, if you want to talk with Democrats you really should go to a Democratic site. That isn't TVNL.

Faux doesn't have US running scared--but it is doing a good job on the moron community. Scared Rocket? The local community is, it does not have the ability to figure out when they are being lied to.

Keep posting Rocket, you are funnier than the Comedy Channel.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:43 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:

You have to be awake first. Stop drinking the red koolaid, too. I know it is hard but you must if you want to grasp the truth. Otherwise, we will be the ones saving our energy.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:18 am 
Oh I'm sorry that I assumed I was in the company of some Dems. Who is yalls favorite Republican by thee way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:25 am 

favorite repugs?

don't know about the favoritism but a few that have had the courage to come out, stand up and do the right thing by voicing opposition to the trash bin full of gw bushs lies.

a few that come to mind would be..............

colin powell.........a former 4 star general who lead our military campaign in desert storm. former secretary of state who was given the job by gw to go to the u.n. and lay out the case that there was evidence of saddam having obtained yellowcake uranium to develop nukes. then later he realized that the bushicons had lied to him and ultimately the american people.

joe scarborough........former gop congressman who now hosts his own political talk show on msnbc. he's stated hundreds of times how he voted for and supported bush. but as time has passed and the web of deciet and outright delusion envelopes the blackhouse he's pretty much calling for action by the dems and especially repug reps to step in and bring about some much needed accountability by the bushicons.

all 5 repubs who were members of the baker hamilton commission. after they completed thier study/report and gave thier recommendations before the senate in which they made some forthright and truthful assesments of the viet namesque quagmire in iraq bush has unwisely decided to ignore thier superior wisdom.

these would be just a few of the repugs that while i may disagree with them on a plethora of issues i do on the otherhand respect them for having the collective wisdom to realize and recognize what is truely in the best interests of our nation. they've chosen to go against the deluded cabal that is now residing in the oval office and are making the point that our government set up by our forefathers was meant to have a system of checks and balances. the bushicons keep insisting that this is no longer the case.

when bush makes his next premeditated move to ignore the u.s. constitution and budgeon iran with a new invasion based on more of the same type of falsehoods he used to justify going into iraq it will be a time that many repubs will likely line up with the dems to begin the impeachment proceedings that are likely going to be the only option left for the american people to take back complete control of thier own government. it will be a time that will no longer be about what side of the aisle you're from but about which nation you belong to and whether our elected officials are to be held to account or not.

most repubs i'm betting will side with the u.s. constitution.