It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Open letter to CNN's Glenn Beck about dissing Jimmy Carter
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:29 pm 

Mr. Beck--

Do you remember the following statement?

BECK: So, I, actually -- when I saw David Duke there, I thought, "Gee, the only one that wasn't there was Jimmy Carter."

But, maybe -- maybe, Ahmadinejad just didn't want to invite Jimmy Carter, because he was like, "Oh, well, he'll discredit the whole conference. That guy's always wrong."

With this statement, you proved yourself the ultimate FOOL. Carter is the ONLY U.S. President to have brokered a lasting peace treaty between Israel and any Arab country. Jimmy Carter also holds the distinction of being the last honest President in the United States.

You would do well to pull your head out of a rectal position and shut up. Your radio spots where you wonder why CNN would give you a show are the nearest thing to truth ever heard from you, the rest of us still wonder why CNN would waste the time.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:50 pm 

May I second your sentiments, Proud Liberal!

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:47 am 
Hear Me Roar!

I always suspected Carter was the last honest president because they don't seem to make them that way anymore. Especially these Republican types.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:15 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Just One More Thing.... wrote:
I always suspected Carter was the last honest president because they don't seem to make them that way anymore. Especially these Republican types.

That's why they hate him so much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:23 am 

Yes, Ronald Reagan made speeches for millions of dollars and lived on a ranch paid for by 'friends'.

Jimmy Carter built houses for poor people.

There is a huge difference between Rs and Dems. Dems care about the common man. The only thing common about Rs is their lust--for power, for money, for illicit sex. The common sins...

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:11 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Good Point .. Dori.

I used to be a Liberal at one time. After awhile their crazy ideas just got the best of me. I haven't seen to many parties anywhere who wouldn't just as soon burn the Constitution / Bill of rights / Charter of rights and freedoms - Depending on where one lives. There is almost no free speech via the Internet now in Canada. Even speaking out against immigration can get you in trouble. Canadians thought this stuff might change when the Conservatives went in, but it hasn't. Just another reason to believe those old quotes about freedom of speech. Once it's gone it ain't coming back! You can say noodle soup sucks, but not immigration. In other words, shutup about anything important.