It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jesse News item- 10,000 scientists petition for impeachment
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:56 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I don't know if you get Jesse's newsletter but he has sent an e-mail with some interesting information on the president and his cabal. It seems scientists have the proof and are willing to talk about being forced into manipulating their figures by the Blackhouse. They are calling for the impeachment of Bush and his administration as an example of liars setting policy around their lies! Sounds like the great lie is more important to these neo cro-magnon humans, and they should be sent back to the stone age. or at least for a good old fashion stoning! (sorry cro-magnon man for comparing you to Bush- the smirking throwback chimp- somewhat lower on the evolutionary scale he is!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From J.Richards- TVNL founder
All,

Although we have been tracking the manipulation, alteration, concealment and misuse of scientific information by the Bush administration, I truly believe that the signing of this protest letter by 10,000 scientists, researchers and Nobel Lariats should serve as grounds for the impeachment of George W. Bush and his entire administration. This powerful statement serves to illustrate the extent and magnitude of lies perpetrated on the American people by George W. Bush and his administration.

This news serves to prove that the Bush administration has lied to us about issue that relate to our health and the health of the planet (life on earth). This is attempted genocide and here is a statement by 10,000 witnesses to this crime!

This administration has lied about science, health, terror, 9/11, war, elections and just about every subject imaginable. It is hard to actually find a single instance in which they have been honest about anything at all.

George W. Bush has led the most dishonest criminal administration in American history and they have endangered the future of mankind. They must be removed from office and criminally prosecuted. This would be the only acceptable way for America to rescue its democracy and system of justice.

Please pass this article around to all.
Jesse Richard - Editor, TvNewsLIES.org

Article below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6178213.stm

Quote:
US scientists reject interference
By Jonathan Amos
Science reporter, BBC News, San Francisco

Some 10,000 US researchers have signed a statement protesting about political interference in the scientific process.

The statement, which includes the backing of 52 Nobel Laureates, demands a restoration of scientific integrity in government policy.

According to the American Union of Concerned Scientists, data is being misrepresented for political reasons.

It claims scientists working for federal agencies have been asked to change data to fit policy initiatives.

The Union has released an "A to Z" guide that it says documents dozens of recent allegations involving censorship and political interference in federal science, covering issues ranging from global warming to sex education.

Campaigners say that in recent years the White House has been able to censor the work of agencies like the Environmental Protection Agency and the Food and Drug Administration because a Republican congress has been loath to stand up for scientific integrity.

Story continues. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6178213.stm

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:32 am 

Wow!

The only scientists media quote are the ones on big business payrolls.

This is a bombshell! Will America wake up? I know Bush's ratings have been low, but this should cement them in the basement!

Thank you DO.g's, for another wake up call.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:59 am 
Hear Me Roar!

I am surprised this government is still functioning. Maybe that is why they limit presidents to two terms. Because an unbelievable amount of damage via corruption amd mismanagement can occur. Perhaps this is the amount of time a seriously bad administration can scew up a country without causing it irreparable damage. This administration may have reached that limit already. Perhaps something the founding fathers did not aniticipate. A corrupt government led by a moron.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:36 am 

Quote:
Perhaps something the founding fathers did not aniticipate. A corrupt government led by a moron.

Rs are the ones constantly changing the rules--they hated Roosevelt so much they put the two term rule in. And they generally gnash their teeth when they are hurt by their own mean actions.

This time around the two term rule works for the U.S. Unfortunately, I am afraid the damage is already so severe our grandchildren and their grandchildren will never know what a great country we could have been.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:13 pm 

Thanks Do.g's !!! You may have seen me post this elsewhere in "Health forum"... the Canadians PROVED mercury causes neuron degeneration of the brain back in 2001 , but you won't see this study at the CDC :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VImCpWzXJ_w

http://www.cafepress.com/bootthepnac

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:42 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

And the sinking ship takes on more water, pumps are failing,
how long can they bail?

Consitution and The Bill of Rights .. Bush, Lighter ...

A friend of mine told me that he and his crew had to dump 6000 pound of fish
because their Mercury levels was way to high. That was about 5 years ago. He said he caught the fish in / from the Bay of Fundy in Canada. :shock: :x