It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Female CIA agent who stood up to Cheney, tortured raped.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:00 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I found this story from the Seattle Post Intelligencer from Monday, November 14, 2005. The story is about Bush lying us into the war in Iraq, but the post zi found was in the comments section. Seems this woman has an amazing tale to tell of betrayal and government intrusion in a citizens life. This truly is a believe it or not.

Quote:
Posted by Arrigo,MD at 11/14/05 9:57 p.m.

As a CIA asset who was asked by Cheney to frame Iran as developing nuclear weapons, I want you to know the truth of what happened. Because Cheney was afraid of CIA leaks, he gave me the assignment at a Chinese restaurant (Tony Cheng's) in DC after hours at 11 pm on Aug. 7,2004. It was not the first meeting that I have ever had privately with him as I acted as a negotiator between him and Tenet on several occasions, and in other occasions I had CIA related dealings with him also. Our relationship was strained by the fact that he felt I had represented Tenet's interests more than his, particularly around Tenet's resignation severance issues. I mention all this because Cheney in giving me this assignment was going to expose me to publicity and I felt that part of his intention in doing that was to endanger me and force me out of operations at the CIA. Within the CIA I had been an outspoken critic of US wars, its nuclear first strike plans, and its breaking of nuclear arms control treaties. I spent most of my life as an operative risking my life to decrease the likelihood of planetary annihilation, by remote viewing and recovering lost WMD.

The assignment Cheney gave me was to go to Iran as a physician in a humanitarian gesture to treat children. Once in Iran, a camera crew would be filming when a CIA agent of Iranian appearance would rush in to excitedly announce that he knew a secret bunker where the Iranian govt. was developing nuclear weapons. Cheney admitted that the rest of the filming would occur in Hollywood with a mock up of said lab---Wag the Dog style. Clearly, this was an illegal, immoral assignment. There was no way that I was going to have the blood of innocent Iranian women and children on my hands, so I refused. When I did so, Cheney threatened the health and life of my mother. Since my mother had recently told me she would rather die than have me be emotionally blackmailed in this way, I held to my no.

During the course of our about 40 minute talk, one of his secret service officers interrupted us twice to tell him the time. The next week when I was kidnapped in Virginia, hooded, and raped and tortured for 4 days including with 3 mock executions, I recognized the voice of that officer as one of the rapists.

It is an outrage that Cheney is degrading the moral standing of the US in the world by advocating torture. He will not stop at the borders of the US but has already shown by his actions with respect to me, that he will stop at nothing, not even the torture of American born CIA women in order to get his way. He has a clear conflict of interest in making money off these wars. Are we, as Americans, going to torture others, including other Americans just so that corrupt officials can line their pockets with oil and war profiteering revenues?

Please write your congressperson to prevent others being tortured as I was. Ask them to support the McCain amendment and not to allow any loopholes. Cheney and Bush should be impeached for lying to force us into war. We are not winning the war on terrorism, torture is terrorism as anyone who had been through it knows. I was raped and subjected to three mock executions; these are the actions of a reign of terror not a war on terror.

Sincerely,

Sue Arrigo, MD
California medical license G 50197
former member of the AFIO (Assoc. of Former/Current intelligence Officers). I served my country well for decades in the CIA and this is the kind of abuse that my country has given in exchange for my courageous service!)

Is it not an incredible story of courage and principles? This is beyond belief, yet knowing what our government is capable of, this certainly is well within the realm of possibilities. Is this what whistleblowers are subjected to? Is this what is waiting to spring on those who would stand up for decency and country when faced with the abuses of authority?

Here's another site with the same article included and some other facts.

http://www.ecapc.org/Registry_detail.as ... actID=2171

This site has posts where she replies to inquiries. seems she's moved to Europe for safety reasons. Gee you'd think she'd be safe from terrorists- oh right, the worst ones live in the US.

http://www.americanempireproject.com/fo ... 2&tid=1437

Here she has more detailed stories.

www.geocities.com/intuitivemd .

Gotta go. Happy next year- now this year.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:45 pm 
Some more hits?

http://www.americanempireproject.com/fo ... 2&tid=1435

http://www.americanempireproject.com/fo ... 2&tid=1437

http://www.ecapc.org/Registry_detail.as ... actID=2171

http://www.geocities.com/intuitivemd/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:29 pm 

I am naturally a sceptic, so I am trying to check this out from every angle I can. I'm still looking, but here's a paper she wrote that is posted on a .mil site...
http://www.usafa.af.mil/jscope/JSCOPE01/Arrigo01.html

I haven't finished reading the article yet, but I thought I'd stick a link here, so that I don't lose that string to follow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:44 pm 
lefty wrote:
I am naturally a sceptic, so I am trying to check this out from every angle I can. I'm still looking, but here's a paper she wrote that is posted on a .mil site...
http://www.usafa.af.mil/jscope/JSCOPE01/Arrigo01.html

I haven't finished reading the article yet, but I thought I'd stick a link here, so that I don't lose that string to follow.

Looks like a different first name?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:51 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

She's a PhD as well, not an MD like Sue.

This story might be real.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:57 pm 

I do think the story is true. Good catch on the name difference. I was just trying to put some links in so that I could come back to this later. If I save shit to my PC, I never remember where the heck I saved it, so I stuck that link here so I could come back later.

I'm still looking, I read some more this A.M. and I am trying to cooberate anything I can. I'll post more later.

8)