It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What is known ...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You are duly warned ...

The relentless approach of global feudalism:

"In addition to these pragmatic goals, the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations."

Prof. Carroll Quigley (Tragedy & Hope)

"The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities."

Zbigniew Brzezinski.

"The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission - founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller - and the Bilderberger Group, have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years. They are not fighting against terrorists. They are fighting against citizens."

Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl, Ph.D., former German defense ministry official and advisor to former NATO Secretary General Manfred Werner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:53 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Welcome to 1984, just a generation late...

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:15 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

hmmm...I wonder how the OPEC nations come into this mix. Seems to me the world is more dominated by energy sources, mainly oil, than anything else. When we see crude oil going for $60 a barrel, we've really got problems, especially in America.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: 1984 and Oil and etc ...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:49 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yes, I've often thought the same thing. I think he wrote something like " Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past." Every time another terror alert goes off, we loose even more of our rights and freedom. The unseen enemy keeps the people in fear and willing to go along with the changes. It is this kind of thing that will be the final blow to freedom if people decide to give in and let them win.

I feel the main power system of this globe is money and who owns /controls it. The Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned and not a Government agency as most people seem to think. The Federal Reserve banks are owned, lock, stock and barrel, by a gang of international bankers. The power is the banks and who owns them. Many believe they own and control the Government. He who owns the FED-Reserve can print money for the cost of just ink and paper. In this case, the Federal Reserve owns the Government and the printing presses - money presses. They enslave the World via Debt under a system of usury. The USA can coin its own money. First, it would have to rip the money printing privileges back away from these private bankers. Not an easy thing to do. I believe the last one (in the USA) to do that was Abraham Lincoln, who had 440 Million or so of green backs printed. Maybe this is why he was assassinated? When I look at the mess we are in today, I think these quotes by Abraham Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson say it best.

"I have two great enemies, the southern army in front of me and the financial institutions, in the rear. Of the two, the one in the rear is the greatest enemy..... I see in the future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of the war." - Abraham Lincoln

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson

I feel this did happen and the private banks got total control of the financial system and the World. Now though, in this day and age, I feel it has got more complex, but the basics remain the same. I believe Gold might be used when large amounts of money (transactions) might be traced. Like with the drug trade, dealing arms, real estate and etc?

"The government should create, issue and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the government and the buying power of consumers..... The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government, but it is the Government's greatest creative opportunity. By the adoption of these principles, the long-felt want for a uniform medium will be satisfied. The taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest, discounts and exchanges. The financing of all public enterprises, the maintenance of stable government and ordered progress, and the conduct of the Treasury will become matters of practical administration. The people can and will be furnished with a currency as safe as their own government. Money will cease to be the master and become the servant of humanity. Democracy will rise superior to the money power." -*Lincoln Abraham Senate document 23, Page 91. 1865

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - President James Madison

"When Dr. Jacques Jaikaran visited Guernsey in 1990, he reported on the state of the Guernsey economy in his book The Debt Virus: There were about 60,000 permanent residents; the average family owned 3.3 cars; their unemployment rate was zero and their standard of living was very high. Also, there was no public debt and a surplus of public funds was earning them interest. The Guernsey Treasury increased the money supply by 50% over a 3 year period and this increase did not cause any inflation"

I have added some links that help explain how the system of usury works. Oh and I bet they could set the price oil much much lower if they wanted to. They want people to think oil is running out and that (I believe) is a lie. I think there is more then we could ever use. Just like diamonds and gold, they are not "rare" like most people think. Just think about the value of all 3 and ask yourself what they would be worth if they were not -> rare? I'm no expert on any of this stuff, but that is my 2 cents worth. We can only hope things get better and not worse, but I'm not going to hold my breath while I wait.

The Creature From Jekyll Island - http://www.wealth4freedom.com/creature.htm

The Federal Reserve Bank is a Private Company - http://www.wealth4freedom.com/truth/3/powerfortress.htm

Elimination of poverty is simple - http://www.ied.info/

Money - http://www.seek2know.net/money.htm

Drugs - Class A capitalists - http://observer.guardian.co.uk/drugs/st ... 64,00.html

http://www.seek2know.net/money2.html

FBI: - Mortgage Fraud is Rampant in US - http://www.financialsense.com/editorial ... 0918b.html

Talk - Freedom / Money
http://www.freedomforceinternational.or ... age=issues

Excerpt from the book "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin.

"What is it? It is the method by which the Federal Reserve creates money out of nothing; the concept of usury as the payment of interest on pretended loans; the true cause of the hidden tax called inflation; the way in which the Fed creates boom-bust cycles.
"The American dollar has no intrinsic value. It is a classic example of fiat money with no limit to the quantity that can be produced. Its primary value lies in the willingness of people to accept it and, to that end, legal tender laws require them to do so. It is true that our money is created out of nothing, but it is more accurate to say that it is based upon debt. In one sense, therefore, our money is created out of less than nothing. The entire money supply would vanish into the bank vaults and computer chips if all debts were repaid. Under the present System, therefore, our leaders cannot allow a serious reduction in either the national or consumer debt. Charging interest on pretended loans is usury, and that has become institutionalized under the Federal Reserve System. The Mandrake Mechanism by which the Fed converts debt into money may seem complicated at first, but it is simple if one remembers that the process is not intended to be logical but to confuse and deceive. The end product of the Mechanism is artificial expansion of the money supply, which is the root cause of the hidden tax called inflation. This expansion then leads to contraction and, together, they produce the destructive boom-bust cycle that has plagued mankind throughout history wherever fiat money has existed.

---

Sir...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:54 am 
Yeah, i absolutely agree with you :) :)