It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:20 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hegelian Dialectic
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:49 pm 

The News media has had Americans brainwashed for many years using a tecnique known as Hegelian Dialectic. That is where the Host (lets say Ted
Kopple/Nightline) has two opposing guests. The first has one opinion (Thesis) the second has an opposite opinion (antithesis) resulting in the Hosts opinion (synthesis) which results in honing down the opinion of the viewer. Nightline was the first Media I recall to use this technique. However, nearly ALL Media, including magazines and newspapers use it exclusively. Once you can recognize these techniques, you will always be able to keep your senses sharp and Not fall victum to their agenda.

:shock:

RIP

Post subject: Interesting, RIP
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:04 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for your post about the Hegelian Dialectic. I often get bored with news shows that are using this technique (NOW I have a name for it) because more often than not, the opposing guests tend to become sarcastic, arrogant, rude, and/or just plain silly. It becomes a shouting match, too. :P

Do you have any links to sites that discuss this "phenomena" in more depth? If you do, please post them.

Catherine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:31 am 

Hi,Catherine,
Hegelian Dialectic is nothing new,just the same old divide and conquer strategy since time immemorial "re-formulated" by German philosopher,Georg Wilhelm
Friedrich Hegel,whose followers included Marx,Hitler,Cecil Rhodes,and the Illuminati and members of the modern secret societies.
Actually,philosopher Johann Gottlieb Fichte developed these ideas before Hegel.Fichte was a freemason promoted by Illuminati,and Hegel may have been a member ofthe German Illuminati Lodge.If you do a google search you'll find a lot of info.on Hegelian Dialectic.A perfect example is our political system.Here's a good article:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_sutton.html

The name of the article in the url above is written by Anthony Sutton,
Anthony Sutton on "Left"versus"Right"and the Hegelian Dialectic in American Politics.
(Anthony Sutton,July,9,2003)

Hegel's system was an attempt to reconcile opposites,to comprehend the entire universe as a systematic whole.It was a mind-boggling effort and has not yet been fully completed.Such abstract thinking has been interpreted in so many ways by Hegel's followers,including Marx and Hitler.
I read a couple of excellent posts on this board posted by thunder wizard,one of which is under Current Events,and titled,Diversion,the Primary Srategy,(may 4th.)
The second post was titled,The Real Story of the Money Control over America.(may,3rd.)
I was impressed with these posts,and the appliction of the Hegelian Dialectic is undoubtedly a key ingredient in these subjects.
The person whose post on this subject who you replyed to,(sorry,can't see the name right now,) also outlined an excellent example of one of the many ways this system is used.
Hope this helps,
carly101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:39 am 

Hi again,the person who posted this topic,is rip.Sorry rip,when I replied to Catherine,could'nt see your name,thanks for this perspective re:Hegelian Dialectic,and the media.
carly101

Post subject: Thanks!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:37 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you, carly...I will certainly read information at the link you provided. :D

Just as a reference for news media watchers, Paula Zahn of CNN is going to look at whether or not CNN is airing biased reports in favor of GWB. It may be on tonight...sorry, I don't know the exact time. Might be worth watching, might not be.

I doubt if CNN is going to publicly declare itself guilty! AND it may be a ploy to get GWB's smirking face before the American public without his having to spend campaign advertising funds! Move over, Fox News! :P

I'm sure CNN will be touting it throughout the day!

Catherine

Post subject: CNN and GWB,Biased?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:47 am 

Hi,Catherine,
Thanks for the heads up on the Paula Zahn report.If you see it, please post your opinion.I don,t have cable,so I'm not able to watch it.Sounds to me like a classic example of not reporting crucial Bush news,which will further distract the public from any issues with substance.The media always uses this type of strategy when non-reporting the hard facts about any major issue,especially politics,while at the same time,not stepping on the wrong toes.
Too bad this formula passes as news to too many people,and I'm sure the spinning-heads on talk radio,and the rest of the main-stream press will be regurgitating,and psuedo debating this ad nauseum.
But maybe CNN will through no fault of their own,inadvertently wind up doing us a public service.
Let's hope so!

Post subject: Hegelian Dialectic, Media and etc.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:19 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hi RIP,

I've heard a tape one time about the Hegelian Dialectic. Seems to me, it can be downloaded someplace on the web. If I can find the link, I'll post it here some time in the future.

“ Actions are held to be good or bad, not on their own merits, but according to who does them. There is almost no kind of outrage-----torture, imprisonment without trial, assassination, the bombing of civilians-----which does not change its moral color when it is committed by ‘our’ side. … The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them. ” : George Orwell

The above quote is very true. Another thing about it is this. "he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" .. that's right, thanks to the controlled media. If it does get out, they use the Hegelian Dialectic in talk news programs, to discredit people who mention them. They love to make people look stupid, right out wrong or misinformed.

These media people are well schooled !

---

The Problem Reaction Solution Paradigm
http://www.indexoftheweb.com/911Why.htm

Here is some info: Studies in the Hegelian Dialectic - PDF - Download
http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3l ... l/1014.pdf

SI --

Last edited by Sir-Irate on Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:21 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is an old thread, but worth a bump in view of what we know now about the msm.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman