It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A few more...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:00 pm 
World Trade Center Station at dawn, looking west. Cold pavement and time.

Looking south through a bridge tunnel over Ground Zero. The curved white shape you see in the corner, under the orange and white bridge, is where the train comes through. The track cuts right through the wall of Ground Zero.

9/11 was a black op.

GR and the new 7 later that morning.

The gathering place.

Sloth (left) and GR (right) at the gathering place.

Lining up for the silent parade.

Wall Street soldiers and Secret Service.

"The Staircase" from the south looking north. Note the new 7, visible on the left, has no windows for the first few floors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:58 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for all of these photos, GR... :cheers:

That was a wonderful trip that I wish I could've made....maybe someday!

What did you think of this: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/9/11/23056/7770

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:39 pm 
Catherine wrote:
Thanks for all of these photos, GR... :cheers:

That was a wonderful trip that I wish I could've made....maybe someday!

Don't let that dream die! Keep it on the back burner and next year might be even better. I have a dream on my own backburner to organize another trip up there next year, a well-planned trip, with a hand-picked group of people who I respect, and really photograph and document the crap out of everything we see. Whether that dream happens or not, if you and your husband are interested, you should really consider going up there. It will change you.

Catherine wrote:

I think that says it all, and having been there . . .

I've got to tell you, sloth and I, our attitudes have really changed in a way we could never have predicted before the trip. It's sort of a "fuck this" attitude that, for me, is sick yet liberating, liberating in a heightened, morbid way, like a sharp-edged maturing of the inner spirit that I'm experiencing personally. Those "wide angle" photos of the wreath laying in the link you provided reveal exactly what I now know -- and will never forget -- from having walked the ground up there, and from having observed the media barrage upon returning home. It can probably best be summed up in the following statement I wrote for my team over at the American Town Hall:

GR wrote:
The funny thing about that trip is the further I got from it, the more it changed me, and I can see more and more how the media class and the political class are distinct groups of people from the ruling class and the working class. It's charades, and the whole of history has been, as best as possible, has been staged (Prouty would say "planned") for the public to consider, staged by conspiring siblings, or conspiring parents, figuring out how to best "break the news" to the other family members, whose tacit permission they need to complete their plans.

I can't emphasize enough the feeling behind those words. It's almost as though I'm finally in enough spiritual pain as a human being that I'm for the first time in my life really starting to think clearly, really starting to feel the first indications of "the fog of the middle class" lifting its sleepy weight off my eyelids. People who shake Bush's hand at those staged memorial events are still sleeping, and it's sad to know they will probably die sleeping.

I don't know if anyone reading this can relate to that. We have so much to fear in the future, in the next few weeks even -- a human being can't feel that and not be profoundly sobered. It's a terrible feeling, but it's also liberating. I'm truly cut off from ever being able to go backwards, psychologically.

As a direct result of this feeling, and of certain news items since the trip, such as the bizarre comments by Bush at the 9/15 Rose Garden news conference, I don't know that I'll be able to mentally return to the frenzy of that day in New York to the point where I can really write for you some decent, detailed notes of the many different vibes of that day; I can tell you in this moment, however, that it's surreal in a life-changing way to be on the streets of New York protesting 9/11 one moment and then in a New York Burger King the next moment, where former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer is on CNN HDTV talking with the tranparently evil mannerisms of a fascist CEO about the dangers of small "detonating devices" being carried on airplanes. One can't physically step between those two distinct pockets of air in real life and not instantly and forever realize that our contemporary politics of 9/11 are utterly staged to look a certain way, by interlocked, interchangeable classes of society who feel the fantasy concept of their own assured survival must be the only class of reality that ever existed, their sad ignorance of our universe, of MLK's "ultimate reality," its own baseless support for the insane self-destruction of nazi fashionability.

Some of you might enjoy this YouTube clip of Barrie Zwicker talking about his new book. Nine minutes. Might be worth starting a new thread. But this is an example, one of the few, where I see cause for optimism with 9/11. And in the meantime, pray for the people in Chicago, man.

Zwicker on YouTube

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:18 am 

You speak with such clarity GR, what you say is chilling but we know it is real.

I fear for our country's people.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject: Different People, Same Story
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:28 pm 
(more)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:53 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

WOW! :shock: :shock:

EXCELLENT LINK, GR! You can invite a few of those folks to come to TVNL anytime! :D

AND, I thought it was illegal to impersonate a cop. That badge the skin-head was wearing doesn't look authentic.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:12 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hey GlassRace .. I got an idea that the guy taking the pictures was most likely hired by someone. Would be interesting to know who he is though.

SI --

Last edited by Sir-Irate on Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:51 pm 
Sir-Irate wrote:
Hey GlassRace .. I got an idea that the guy taking the pictures was most likely hired by someone.

Yeah, I've never created an opportunity to run the badge number, 12347. He came up from behind us as we were walking in front of the World Financial Center buildings (the ones with the green roofs). Don't know if sloth and I were already known to whoever has an interest in that sort of thing, or was it just a mission to snap a photo of everyone and anyone who appeared to match the Loose Change profile.

In all honesty, the uniformed police did an excellent job. Many of them started at 5 a.m. that morning and were told to expect to go til at least 5 p.m. that night.

Whether the photographer was a real officer of some kind, the city as a whole was still crawling with law enforcement of many strata. There were SWAT looking dudes on roof tops. There were secret service types all over the place -- and they all have this mannequin look on their face to match the grey suit and earpiece; that's how you can recognize them.

Wall St. is a buttressed battlezone, completely boxed in with police dressed in full military gear worn by our troops in Iraq. Just tons of stuff going on like that all day.

While not all the people protesting the presence of Loose Change and the people like me that day were CIA plants, some of them were, and that heated exchange in front of the WTC PATH station did get some media attention, which really pissed off my friend sloth at the time. He was like, "This is the crap people will see! They'll transfix on this playground fight and miss all the larger truths around them for the sake of this crap."

But as it was it only lasted a few minutes, and the visible flexicuffs that were in some of the cops hands ended up not having to be used.

The members of Loose Change deserve a lot of credit for the "heat in the street" they've had to put up with over the years, some of which is captured in the bonus extra section of their DVD. There's no question in my mind they've put in their fair share of hard work to bring out the truth of the atrocity of 9/11, and they deserve all the good things that come their way as a result of their efforts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:08 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

ok on not running the badge number. Loose Change do deserve a lot of credit for their hard work and etc. People should always seek truth. The real truth. Thanks!

Post subject: 2007 Anniversary
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:13 pm 
If anyone has been inspired by this thread, then I'm happy for that.

9/11/2007 is right around the corner. Below is a link to truthaction.org, a site which focuses on raising public consciousness of 9/11 Truth in the United States through peaceful demonstration on the 11th of each month.

TRUTHACTION.ORG

There is no substitute for being at Ground Zero yourself. It won't hit you until after you return home just how much you learned while you were there. If it's your first trip, know that your presence will make a difference. People will see you and make a mental note. They have no choice. So for that reason alone it's worth the effort to go up, especially if you haven't been already. Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:24 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This is all getting a very strong Hollyweird feeling to it, which I'm beginning to distrust. Alex Jones .. Pleasessss. Think what you will, but I'm thinking that something stinks here, and it does. As you all know, it isn't what they say, it is what they don't say. These people are no different.