It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:20 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FEMA
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:32 pm 
All this talk about FEMA lately has got me goin.

FEMA- The Secret Government
Quote:
The scenarios established to trigger FEMA into action are generally found in the society today, economic collapse, civil unrest, drug problems, terrorist attacks, and protests against American intervention in a foreign country. All these premises exist, it could only be a matter of time in which one of these triggers the entire emergency necessary to bring FEMA into action, and then it may be too late, because under the FEMA plan, there is no contingency by which Constitutional power is restored.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:15 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

My religious cousin calls The banking systems (families,) FEMA, the secret services and the Bush Gov and Britain, Canada and etc, (Governments) The BEAST that is mentioned so much in the Bible. He says the USA is Babylon the Great.

I think this is what he means by that? ...

http://www.rapturechrist.com/babylon_the_great.htm

SI

--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:23 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The powers that FEMA has is scary and what is even scarier is that people have no idea what they can do.

Post subject: Fema Detention Facilities in the USA
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:22 pm 
Involved
Involved

Have you wondered where some of these camps are?

I took the list that has circulated the WWW for awhile now and Plotted the locations of the main camps on Google Maps. I say the main ones because we all know that they will use any place, such was the case during and after Hurricane Katrina. They will even use a landfill if they need too.

screenshot sample :

This link is for the beginning of the list. Fema Camps on Google Maps

If your state isn't on this first list use the NEXT button at the bottom of the page,just as you would if you were searching with Google.The list is long and goes from A-W. I did not plot the ones in Canada or Cuba.[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good info, Ed...thanks.

Here are more comments about the Halliburton Concentration Camp buildings going up in parts of the country:

Quote:
It has been widely reported, apparently without causing Americans any unease, that the Bush regime has awarded Halliburton $385 million to build concentration camps in the United States. Who are to be the inmates? Certainly not terrorists. The Bush regime has proven inept at catching terrorists, and those few who are captured are kept offshore out of the reach of the courts where they can be tortured and abused. The camps are certainly not for illegal aliens who both political parties want to give amnesty and citizenship.

Concentration camps epitomize the horrors and inhumanity of the Stalin and Nazi era. Why is the Bush regime building concentration camps in America?

The Bush regime's war on terror is the equivalent to the Nazi regime's Reichstag fire. It serves to blind people to the real assault.

According to Bush, America is under terrorist attack because "they hate our freedoms." But, as Lynch and Healy show, it is the Bush regime that is attacking our freedoms, removing their institutional protections, and making our liberties subject to the grace of the executive

THE REAL ASSAULT ON AMERICA

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:58 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I remember reading something on Danny Steinberg's blog, that mentioned detention camps. I went back to his blog and eventually found the link he mentioned.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... cleId=2045

I found it via blog ...

http://dannysteinberg.blogspot.com/2006 ... mikey.html

SI--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:09 am 
Thanks for digging that up! Tough info to track, man. Good work.

Post subject: excerpt from something I wrote
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:55 am 
Involved
Involved

posted on http://informationinquest.bravehost.com/pages/campsonline.htm

What I am about to tell you has more than likely,NOT been reported around the country. Why would it? It only concerns every RED BLOODED AMERICAN. And we all know that,this kind of REPORTING is not allowed,unless it is Three(3) year old evidence to keep you SCARED of the BOOGYMAN.

This was brought to my Attention BY [[ 1 ]] my LOCAL 6 O'clock NEWS Broadcast.
It is also one of the CAMPS not Identified on the list.

The Detention Center is scheduled to open in October, seven years after [[ 2 ]] Corrections Corporation of America first announced plans to build the facility. The agreement between Stewart County,GA., and CCA is effective through December 31, 2011, and provides for an indefinite number of renewal options. The Company expects to begin receiving ICE detainees on or about October 1, 2006, and expects that ICE will substantially occupy the Stewart facility sometime during 2007.

I wonder what the real reason for this is? Because, I know they are NOT going to deport Illegal Aliens. Who will do their work? And further more....After the initial wave of banter on this subject by the SNOOZE(news), have you heard or viewed much else? I thought NOT.

AND HERE IS THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN for YOU NON BELIEVERS.......
[[ 3 ]]The $45 million prison, built by Corrections Corporation of America of Nashville, Tenn., has NEVER been occupied since it was essentially completed in 2004.
WHY????

Well...Again, I hope this OPENS the EYES of MORE AMERICANS, before it is to late. I feel it is to LATE, it has PAST the POINT of NO Return.Take CARE AMERICA......before History repeats.
Remember the Holocaust.......

I don't know if the source links below are still active. They were when I wrote the essay.
EDIT- the only one not active is the last,from the Ledger

[[ 1 ]] http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=5147839 Lumpkin, Ga Expects Boom After Opening of Detention Center
[[ 2 ]] http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_ht ... _id=141243 www.marketwire.com - SOURCE: Corrections Corporation of America
[[ 3 ]] http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledg ... 009135.htm Facility to house immigrants/Officials ink deal to detain inmates to be deported