It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:06 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WELCOME, gonerail
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi, gonerail, and welcome to TV News Lies. Thanks for registering and I hope to see you posting in the forums soon.

Let the mods or I know if we can be of assistance in any way. When you can, please post in this forum how you found TVNL and tell us a little about yourself.

:hello2:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:42 pm 

Hello all, glad to be online with what looks like a good group of concerned citizens (Patriots). I had planned to get with the forum sooner but have been very involved with research and keeping up to date with the multitude of websites that deal with our human situation. Jesse has been posting on my little Yahoo group for some time http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oleanobserver/ and that has provided me with much info. Really appreciate his conviction. Always looking for new members there. The group started out as a forum of sorts for folks here in my hometown of Olean,NY (70 miles due south of Buffalo,NY) but I just couldn't hold back on getting into national issues. Not much input from local folk as I guess they are all a bunch of yellow bellied sapsuckers LOL. I have put much effort into promoting the group but growth has been slow.

I guess I have been somewhat of a non committal type in the past,but no longer. I get so mad when I see how badly the administration is pushing good hardworking Americans around !! I WAS one of those Viet Vets that just decided I should hide away,work for the man,and take what came my way. That I won't tolerate anymore !! I am so glad we have the Net as a tool to get the truth out and I have aligned myself with with those that are trying to protect that too. The elitists are working hard to take this away from us and that is wrong.

Myself and a few others here get out each friday evening along a busy street with banners and posters dealing with the current concerns. Impeach,911 truth,depleted uranium,civil rights,end the war,etc and get good response. We hand out flyers and deception dollars and talk our heads off to anyone who will listen. I think it is working and if it is not at least I can feel good that I have a hand in spreading the truth. We also meet once a month and are also in with 911truth.org calling for 911 truth each 11th of every month.

I got busy this week and set up a MySpace as an extra way to get the word around. http://www.myspace.com/oldtrackdog I have been working on the railroad for over 30 years now hench the Old Track Dog name.

Well I guess I have yakked enough for now but you asked for it by having this section on the board. Look forward to much correspondence with the members on the forum...............Later

:D :) :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :D :

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:12 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Howdy .. Welcome to TVNL !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

:wav: :protest: :thumbup: :salute: :cheers: [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Good to have you here, gonarail...and thanks even more than before for registering. Bring some of your friends to TVNL, too. We need more and more of those who think like you. Keep up the good work and keep us informed about it. I'll be checking out your myspace site, too. I hope to see you here as much as you can be.

dori lives in NY, sadie53 is in Ohio, and maybe a few other TVNLers are near your neck of the woods. We're spread all over...! :D

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:15 am 

Good to meet you gonerail. I live in beautiful (being sarcastic here) Genesee County. Surrounded by knuckle draggers--I hope there are civil people around but I haven't found them.

Have a computer friend from the 'Nam war--he doesn't like to talk about it though. He is mad as hell at what is happening to our country too. You would like him.

Quote:
Myself and a few others here get out each friday evening along a busy street with banners and posters dealing with the current concerns. Impeach,911 truth,depleted uranium,civil rights,end the war,etc and get good response. We hand out flyers and deception dollars and talk our heads off to anyone who will listen. I think it is working and if it is not at least I can feel good that I have a hand in spreading the truth. We also meet once a month and are also in with 911truth.org calling for 911 truth each 11th of every month.

I admire you so much for this! It has to feel good to be part of the solution! At least you have found people willing to work with you--that is an accomplishment in itself. Keep up the GREAT work!

My father and one of my grandfathers worked their entire lives on the railroad. We had steam engines in those days. You might guess I am VERY old.

We have railroad buffs in this area. Too bad there are no peace buffs.

Looking forward to reading your posts--you are doing things I would love to do. So glad you joined us.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:28 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Welcome. We need more activists.