It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:28 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NEWS FLASH
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

BLACKSBURG, Va. --Between his first and second bursts of gunfire, the Virginia Tech gunman mailed a package to NBC News containing what authorities said were images of him brandishing weapons and a video of him delivering a diatribe about getting even with rich people.

"This may be a very new, critical component of this investigation. We're in the process right now of attempting to analyze and evaluate its worth," said Col. Steve Flaherty, superintendent of Virginia State Police. He gave no details on the material.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/artic ... _say_va_te ch_gunman_had_been_accused_of_stalking_two_female_students_in_2005/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:37 am 

Sorry tut, the article didn't come in. Boston Globe did though, and they had an interesting ad for PBS going.

Sometimes newspaper articles are short lived--I have found that to be true with the local papers.

If that gunman was angry with the rich, he should have just stood in line--the rich are draining the rest of us! And actual 'progress' moves so slowly...

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

More here .. http://judicial-inc.biz/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:05 am 

I checked out that site, Sir, and I have to say while it may have some interesting things to say (I'm not sure how credible), I have found that a large majority of the information you post is about how the evil Jew Overlords are taking over the world. Is that your actual point of view, or am I reading too much into your constant posts of anti-Jew propaganda?

And I apologize if this seems harsh, but I would sincerely like to understand better why you seem to blame so much on the Jew.

Thanks,
Lefty

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:08 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Well primarily because the Rothchilds control all of the Central Banks of the major countries. Including the U.S. Federal Reserve. They are deeply in control of the Masonic Order and they built the Israeli Supreme Court Building you should see it. They have controlled all the money in the world since the 1800's and are Zionists. One must be blind to not realize their influnce and control over world events.

Image Where have you been ? Under a Rock ?????

http://www.planetquo.com/Illuminati-Des ... t-Building

The Best Place to Hide Something is in Plain Site. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:42 pm 

I wasn't directing my question to you, Tut, though I appreciate your response. I am not one to think that Zionists are great, and I am well aware of the influence they wield here and abroad. I just think to say "Jews" this and "Jews" that, as was pretty much all over the site that Sir Irate posted, is a little beyond ridiculous. Luckily (yes, I'm being ironic), there are plenty of incredibly evil groups around this earth who do all kinds of bad deeds. To say "the Jews" are at fault for everything is just like the fucking idiots who say that "Muslims and Arabs" are at fault for everything. Jews aren't evil, neither are Muslims or Arabs, but its the groups within these ethnic identies that should be held responsible, not entire races.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:12 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I agree and that site was obviously anti semitic. To a gross degree.

TuT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

We all got sick and tired of a recent (now former) TVNL member constantly blaming certain groups for all the ills of the world. It's not very logical, no matter how strongly our personal feelings may be against that particular group. When we try to convince others that one certain group should be put under a big GUILTY umbrella, we're really only diminishing our own credibility.

As Jesse says, Think About It.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:20 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I'll try and give you an explanation. OK, who owns the Federal Reserves and controls the Financial system? Who are Zionist? Why are leaders of Countries considered or called - ZOGs? (Zionist Controlled Governments.)

The main Rothschild banks are in England.

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply." -- Nathan Mayer Rothschild - "bragged."

It is no longer just Britain's money supply, it is the World's via the World Bank, IMF and etc.

The Rothschild's invention of the Fractional Reserve Banking System was a whole new thing and a world of opportunities was created. It was a unique way of CONCENTRATING ALL WEALTH in the hand of one man (or group, clan, or family); in this case the inventor of this system himself...Amsel Meyer Rothschild (Bauer). By the time other financiers caught on Rothschild had already firm control over the wealth creation racket on a very large scale. That's why everybody in the commodity and money exchanges kept their eyes glued to what Rothschild was doing in order to cash in on some of his money "genius". They have it pretty much nailed down.

The main plan was/is to TOTALLY CONCENTRATE all wealth. To form or build a system that is pyramidical in structure...with the Rothschilds at the top.

Here is a time-line ..
http://www.jackbloodforum.com/phpBB2/vi ... ?=&p=61093

Benjamin Freedman Speaks on Zionism
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

What role do the Zionists play in world corruption?
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradf ... repare.htm

Rothschilds
http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/rothschild2.html

Once before the Neila prayer on Yom Kippur - Rabbi Avraham Yoshe Freund of Nasod said: "It is not because they are Zionists that they are evildoers. It is because they are evildoers that they are Zionists."

The quote above sums it up!

As far as the site goes I was referring to the (top center) story. The shootings. As the above post was referring to. That is what I meant when I said "more here."

I never said any one race was responsible for everything. I've been trying to follow the money and power and investigating Zionism. I don't have all the answers and maybe I never will. I'm still digging into it. I suppose Zionist could/can/are/may be of all races.

SI --