It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:23 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Invitation to Bob Nichols to join the Forum Nuclear issues
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:40 pm 

Hi Catherine.and ALL who Blog here !..GREAT SITE....So glad you put a Bob Nichols article..on the nuclear forum. He is a friend of mine and I have asked him to join us..He is an activist and has many scientists with information that will answer questions that come up..We MUST get the WORD OUT on DU !..

Marie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Great to know we're doing some good!
I look forward to meeting Bob Nichols, and to hear more from you, too. :D

:hello2:

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:41 pm 

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. This is Bob Nichols. I can't tell you all how humbling it is to see my name, Bob Nichols, in the Heading. You are very gracious and I will spend some time here every day I can, hopefully every day, as long as you will have me.

I'm honored to be one of the founding members of the speakers group Writers&Warriors. Here is our introductory World wide Radio Show on the 'X'Zone. The Show was March 24th.

Host Rob McConnell wrote:
On Thursday evening, March 24 at 10 PM, Rob McConnell, host and executive producer of the TalkStar Radio Network’s ‘The ‘X’ Zone Radio Show” will be making broadcast history by dedicating his 4 hour show to the horrors and world-wide effect of Depleted Uranium.
World wide Press Release
http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2005/3/emw220453.htm
Archieved show, just click on "Play Now" by "depleted uranium."
http://www.xzone-radio.com/archives.htm

Let's go!

Post subject: Welcome aboard Bob!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:50 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It is a honor to have you as a member!
Welcome!

:notworthy:

Post subject: Re: Welcome aboard Bob!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:23 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Jesse wrote:
It is a honor to have you as a member!
Welcome!

:notworthy:

Yes Indeed

Sir...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:39 am 

Deadly Uranium gas serves as an absolute value for activists everywhere to measure the right winger opposition. Like automatons the Wingers will generally be violently in favor of using a War Crime Weapon in the latest of the arrogant American Empire's many conflicts.

Any activist can destroy the Winger ethos by careful application of simple uranium facts. The Intelligence or PR Agency Functions in DOD/CIA/DOE work strenuously to prevent the simple truth of killer uranium weapons from coming out. (Psych/Ops)

The Agency "minders" who shadow every move of the Writers&Warriors Group were freaked out by Susan Riordan's disclosures about "sexual transmission" of radiation poisoning in the mainstream Conde' Nast publication, Vanity Fair in December, 2004.

Seems as if Susan and her husband Capt Terry Riordan, like people tend to do everywhere, had sex some after Terry got back from Iraq. Terry and Susan are Canadian citizens.

Susan's mistake was in fucking her husband, of all things. Seems Terry's semen had been turned to alkali by the ceramic uranium oxide gas and dust he breathed while serving with US Forces. If you are in Iraq and still breathing, you just take your chances.

So, soon after Susan and Terry do the deed, Susan is in terrible knife like burning, burning pain. The pain is inside her. It is inside her vagina. Terry and Susan are both frantic, they have no idea what is happening to them. The ponderoous American Pentagon has decided to do a three-way sexual orgy kinky style in their marriage bed with them.

Like many other couples have done since; they resort to outlandish steps just to make it stop burning Susan's insides out. They grab a Condom and fill it completely with Frozen Green Peas out of the freezer section of the refrigerator.

After lubricating the Condom filled with frozen green peas Susan uses it as an cold instrument to insert into her vagina in a frantically repeated effort to take away the horrible burning pain from her insides caused by Terry's come.

Yea, this happens all around the World now. In America, In Canada, certainly in Iraq and just kinda anywhere in Central Asia.

What would you do if your partner was energetically sawing away at their vagina with a Condom fiilled with frozen Green Peas? Women soldiers get radiation poisoning, too, guys. Gay and Lesbian soldiers do not get a break, either. If you are breathing and in Iraq then you are at risk.

While you are thinking about what you would do, consider this: what kind of person has a policy to use Uranium Weapons?

Since the deadly uranium dust is breathable by all in Iraq, what is that Policy? This is a discussion forum. go ahead and take a shot there are no wrong answers, only some that are more improbable than others.

Last edited by Bob Nichols on Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Could you update us on Susan's condition?

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:02 pm 

Susan was on the Radio Show last Thursday.

Here is the web address:
Archived show, just click on "Play Now" by "depleted uranium."
http://www.xzone-radio.com/archives.htm

With your left mouse button, drag the Progress Button to the last speaker. That would be Susan.

She has a blockbuster disclosure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:58 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Welcome to our forum, Bob...

I have been against the use of DU Munitions (DUMb) for years. It is primarily why I began posting in forums two years ago. Cuz two of my online pals have GWS. I have fought with many a wingnut about DUMb. I look forward to learning how to awaken thosemorons that profess that DU is benign.

Susan's story saddens me... :(

Again... welcome to our forum.

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:19 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I just listened to the whole program... sans commercials... my reccomendation is to have a box of kleenex tissue close to paw... cuz you WILL need them...

:(

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject: Bob Nichols, Susan Riordan, Jesse of tvnewslies, DU
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:44 am 

I want to say that as Bob said..the topic of DU is a great test ! If you want to find out if someone is informed... DU dangers and The Clinton Sanctions prior to 9-11 will do it. Go to Google add the name of the writer and see if they ever wrote on DUs dangers or included the sanctions that killed thousands in Iraq under Clinton (esp.if writer is writing about Iraq).

Those who downplay these issues are either misinformed or paid to spin a tale for the citizens of this country. To counter those folks misinformation is why I asked Bob to join us here so we can have dialogue with the naysayers and resolve the danger. What do we know some young man wanting to enlist may really need this information.

I would also like to say that SCIENCE and SCIENTISTS are still alive and i truths are underfire when they contradict America colonizing other countries for their oil . Those that tell the facts are to be commended for they place theirselves in danger as aiding the insurgents..and not being patriots..

WOUNDNT IT BE SOMETHING IF IN THIS SURREALISTIC MEDIA DUPLISTIC WORLD THOSE BEING CRITICIZED ...WERE THE ONLY PATRIOTS ?

I want to commend Jesse, Susan and Bob as American Patriots..along with the scientist Leuren Moret and those that were on the radio program..When you pull out the Kleenex..it will be for the loss of reality in this country as well as for the evil of Uranium Munitions..Thanks for coming on here Bob...and Thanks to Jesse for a chance to shead some real light ...instead of spin partisan politics. Marie(talkin56)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:15 am 

Thank you all. I appreciate your comments.

I just finished another World Wide Radio show carried on the Net.

I really emphasized what brave Susan Riordan said on Thursday the 24th of March, 2005.

I announced the fact that we (Writers&Warriors Speakers Group) now had clinical proof that the United States Government through the US Military had created a new and lethal Sexually Transmitted Disease or STD. That is Susan Riordan's case of Sexually Transmitted Disease - Radiation Poisoning. STD-RP.

This just keeps getting crazier.

I also requested that the world "Drop the Hammer" and destroy the economy of the United States, now. There is no time like the present. We discussed easy and simple ways this can be done - tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:14 pm 

:? Just what do you mean by hammer dropping ? Give us a thumbnail sketch on how not to support Uranium Munitions and War..we have to eat and drive and pay the rent you know... :wink: Marie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:01 pm 

Of course! I'd be happy to!

Probably the easiest least damaging way to do it is for a whole bunch of us, that would be you and me, to take our money and whatever savings and investments we may have, out of any banks or financial outfits.

Then the bankers would be forced to write us a letter, apologize and promise not to do it anymore, and would we pleassse put the money back in.

The really bad ones like Citibank would have to put their Executives in Prison for the Crimes of the Corporation.

Preferably that would be in some really bad County Lockup in Mississippi with big good ole boy prisoners named "Bubba."

Then things start getting more complicated.

Selling oil from Arabia, Iran, Russia, China, and South America in Euros would do it in a flash.

Japan and China would just have to miss one Treasury Auction where Billions in US Bonds are then not sold and it would all be over.

All we in the US would have to do is to Impeach and imprison the War Criminals in the Political Senior Class in Washington.

So, you see, it is really pretty simple. Like most things, if we were to do it ourselves it would be easiest on us.

The more outsiders are involved the worse it is going to be on all of us.

The World has no choice. They must start a move this year. This fascist government must be replaced. Pulling our money out and operating on Cash is just the easiest way.

Think of it as a massive "No Confidence Vote" in Congress. That is the way to change governments today and to do it quickly.

I think the British may be ahead of us. Watch for news from Britain on good web sites like www.AxisofLogic.com and others.

Disclosure. Axis carries my articles. It is a really big site and I'm mighty pleased that they carry me. But, I'm usually on hundreds or even thousands of web sites nowdays, anyway.

Any questions? You all ready to go?

Post subject: Am I ready to go ?...lol..
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:29 am 

:shock:
Hey Bob, Lets see here..I have no money in the bank, no investments..only 3 yrs left on a mortgage.. so its not me funding the economy. :roll: I have to have a place to live..so I will have a computer to communicate on with you :!: I have 2 credit accounts which are 3 months behind. It is now time to pay 1,500 in taxes :roll: So, I guess my contribution to the economy is working and spending it out for heat, shelter and groceries and paying taxes. Now there are websites that are for protest by not paying taxes. ...the consequences of that may put me in a deep hole never to recover in case the govt economy does survive our plan.

Anyway, I do not think we will have to worry as the Euro is soon to happen .

Wolfowitz as head of the world bank will collapse our house of cards..soon.

Anyway thanks for the info..and hey, I would do as you ask if I had those investments..Marie