If you're a member who has trouble using the icons above the message window, look no further for help. Just follow these easy steps:
How to BOLD
1. Highlight the text.
2. Click the icon, and the text should post in either bold, italicized, or underlined.
How to post a
1. Highlight the text you wish to quote.
2. Click on EDIT at the top of your page.
3. Click on COPY.
4. Click to place the cursor where you want the quote to go inside the message window.
5. Click on PASTE from EDIT at the top of your page.
6. Highlight the pasted text.
7. Click on QUOTE
How to Post an IMAGE
1. Choose the image you wish to bring into your message window.
2. RIGHTCLICK on the image.
3. Scroll down to PROPERTIES and LEFTCLICK
4. Highlight the URL address for the image
5. RIGHTCLICK on the highlighted address
6. LEFTCLICK OK
7. Return to message window and put your cursor where you want the image to go.
8. LEFTCLICK on EDIT
9. LEFTCLICK on PASTE
10. The URL address for the image should appear. Highlight the address and then click on IMG. The picture should appear in your message window.