It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Flight 93-new evidence from former mayor-Flight was "Pu
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:12 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This came in from Jesse's newsletter. Seems the former mayor of Shanksville has a few words to say about the so called "Crash of flight 93"TM that shows the heroics portrayed were staged- the "let's roll" ad-lib was a perfect line to set the stage for a phony movie about this incident of murder in di-skies!!!!!

http://thewebfairy.com/911/93/mayor.htm

I recently saw part of the teledrama MSM version of the supposed events that happened on 93. They gave it a 4 star rating but forgot to mention the negative sign before the stars(-4 stars!). What a piece of loaded propaganda crap. Even Ms. DO.g's was appalled that they could make such an absurd snuff movie. Thank goodness that credible witnesses have stepped forward, and that Europeans are the only ones who will bravely try and inform a dumbed down American public that things may not be as definite as they appear. Too bad our MSM couldn't grow balls big enough to contest the peabrains in the blackhouse proper.

It's obvious the MSM is a part of this and should be held as accountable as Eichmann and all who took orders were. Hangings too good for them. Imagine boiling O'slimey in a vat of bullshit. He's used to wallowing in it- lets turn up the heat on his vat of crap.

Why do the press have guaranteed rights of freedom if they won't exercise them?

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:03 pm 

Drat! Video...

But, I am glad to hear it is available. I have heard the downing of that flight was a hoax, would love to hear what the video says about it.

Someday...

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject: GR Review
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:08 pm 
United 93 (brief)

I was recently able to watch the entire United 93 movie, and it is stunning as a piece of propaganda. It's shot in an NYPD Blue style (telephoto sliding), and its opening sequence of hijackers waking up in a hotel room, reading the Koran, and getting dressed is not only an incredibly offensive (false) caricature of these Muslims, it's the perfect summation of what's to follow as the unbridled stereotyping and sound-biting rolls on -- from the routine fueling of the plane shown repeatedly from multiple angles to the stiffly scripted behavior of the pilots and passengers.

Of all the caricatures in this film, some are telling, such as the accidentally accurate portrayal of the fact that the boss of any given organization, while the first to get paid, is always the last to know what's going on.

Below him are the ubiquitous legions of stifled subordinates who know exactly what's going on but are paralyzed from coming forward thanks to our society's emphasis on social popularity as the supreme value of all time.

But the coup de grace of all the propaganda in United 93 takes place near the end, when the pilot hijacker tapes -- get this -- tapes a photo of the U.S. Capitol dome to the steering wheel of the airplane when they're still flying well above the clouds at 30,000 feet.

Nila Sagadevan wrote:
A common misconception non-pilots have about simulators is how "easy" it is to operate them. They are indeed relatively easy to operate if the objective is to make a few lazy turns and frolic about in the "open sky". But if the intent is to execute any kind of a maneuver with even the least bit of precision, the task immediately becomes quite daunting. And if the aim is to navigate to a specific geographic location hundreds of miles away while flying at over 500 MPH, 30,000 feet above the ground the challenges become virtually impossible for an untrained pilot.

While United 93 is edited as well as any propaganda film with no story line can be, the viewer is left at the end with an uncanny sense of having been assaulted, as if the real terrorists are sitting back somewhere laughing at him, watching him on their secret surveillance screens as he wastes his time viewing this crap.

Rotten Tomatoes dot com gives United 93 a 91% approval rating, higher than Stone's World Trade Center, which only scored 71%.

Last edited by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:14 am 

Quote:
While the film is edited together as well as any propaganda film with no story line can be, the viewer is left at the end with a feeling of having been assaulted, as if the real terrorists are sitting back somewhere laughing at all the people they see on their secret surveillance screens who are falling for this crap.

That is exactly what these propaganda pieces are like. They leave me feeling like a need a shower. They make TV commercials look like pieces of brilliant philosophy.

Problem is, too many people believe that propaganda and picture it as the true world. And you can't convince them otherwise because they 'saw it themselves'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:48 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

"Crash of flight 93" .. Brought to you by Propaganda Productions Cartel !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:36 am 

When watching "Flight 93" I kept thinking, "what REALLY happened to these poor people, cause this whole thing is nothing but propaganda!"
I too had a strong desire to shower for about a week after watching this piece of crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:45 am 

Falconlights, we are so inundated with propaganda, I don't know how anyone can find the little pieces of truth that are here and there. It is so buried one has to stumble on it.

Of course that is why people gather at places such as this--to ferret out what truth can be found and pass it on to others who are also looking.

Post subject: c
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:37 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Consider the source. The "webfairy" has been consistently and pervasively assocated wtih hoaxes, faked videos and nonsensical claims for many years now. I do not trust ANYTHING coming from there. Not one image, not one frame of video, not one word.

And there are others out there spreading gibberish as fact. Beware of where you source your "facts" to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:44 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Sir-Irate wrote:

The CIA made it in my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:10 pm 
Purple Tang wrote:
Sir-Irate wrote:

It's definitely a psyop production. It is probably a mistake to identify a named organizational entity such as the CIA. My guess is that a lot of the shadow government intelligence work of this nature has bee privatized. Of course one of their tentacles has long been Hollywood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:22 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hetware wrote:
Purple Tang wrote:
Sir-Irate wrote:

It's definitely a psyop production. It is probably a mistake to identify a named organizational entity such as the CIA. My guess is that a lot of the shadow government intelligence work of this nature has bee privatized. Of course one of their tentacles has long been Hollywood.

There was a time when a former videographer spent a little (very little) time in recruiting efforts for the CIA. He was interested in me for some unknown reason. I'm the most average guy you would ever meet.

All agents have a cover...so you more correct than not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:35 pm 

Methinks 93 was supposed to hit WTC 7 but went astray .. and was shot down....the coroner at the scene said: it's very strange; there is not a drop of blood here .. not a drop.

Much like the pulverizing of every telephone, copier and desk ... at WTC 1, 2 ... gravity does not pulverize stuff and it doesn't bring down 1360 foot towers in 10.5 seconds through their own stuff ... barely does that in a vacuum