It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:30 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gen. Leonid Ivashov discusses the upcoming Iran Nuclear War
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:49 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

What is the real reason why the US is unleashing this military conflict?

The activities having consequences of global proportions can only be intended to deal with a global problem. This problem itself is by no means something secret - it is the possibility of a crash of the global financial system based on the US dollar. Currently the mass of US currency exceeds the total worth of US assets by more than a factor of ten. Everything in the US - industry, buildings, high-tech, and so on - has been mortgaged more than ten times all over the world. A debt of such proportions will never be repaid - it can only be relieved.

The dollar amounts on the accounts of individuals, organizations, and state treasuries are a virtual reality. These records are not secured by products, valuables or anything that exists in reality.

Writing-off this US indebtedness to the rest of the world would turn the majority of its population into deceived depositors. It would be the end of the well-established rule of the golden calf. The significance of the coming events is truly epic. This is why the aggressor ignores the global catastrophic consequences of its offensive. The bankrupt 'global bankers' need a force major event of global proportions to get out of the situation.

The solution is already in the plans. The US has nothing to offer the rest of the world to save the declining dollar except for military operations like the ones in Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, and Iraq. But even these local conflicts only yield short-term effects. Something a lot greater is needed, and the need is urgent. The moment is drawing closer when the financial crisis will make the world realize that all of the US assets, all of its industrial, technological, and other potentials do not rightfully belong to the country. Then, it must be confiscated to compensate the victims, and the rights of ownership of everything bought for dollars all over the world - everything drawn from the wealth of various nations - are to be revised.

this is some pretty scary stuff!!!

here is the link to the entire article:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... cleId=5309

:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:28 am 

Isn't Bush just making matters worse?

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

And the Canadian Dollar will be par or better than the US dollar by the end of this year. :shock: Even though it should have been higher for years, no one knew why it was worth less, as our infrastructure and spending were much more controlled. The key is control- it was an agreement between trading partners that allowed America's dollar to purchase our resources at less than their value and set up these trade wars that affected our industry here but helped provide cheap products for America's growth. Now that the housing bubble is bursting, we can't stop the "Loonies" rise and so this is an indicator that the American dollar is on the slippery slope to oblivion. They are calling in their markers and shutting down America's game. It is easy to manipulate anothers currency for your own needs, but what will happen now that the US $ is sliding, and there is nothing to back it up but DEBT!!!

This is good news for the world, but not so great for the American people- when they finally figure out what is going on and how much they've been had, how will they react when their dollar is devalued by half, like so many currencies have. The UK has barely crawled back to respectability after their crash during Thatchers time. The Euro signals the end of America's hegemony and aspirations to superiority, as the rest of the world allies against our Axis of Evil.

When China starts loaning countries American T-bills and undermining America's control over others financially, we will see the end come, like a pimple being squeezed out by forceful fingers. The subsequent series of events will lead to a smeared mess over the globe as the last great superpower goes down with anger and revenge as its motive, taking whomever they can with them, as they lose their standing as the supreme state and controllers of life.

The drowning man syndrome.

Methinks things could get very ugly. The Grim "Repo" man is coming!!!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Last edited by DO.g's on Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good info, DO.g's...but methinks Bushco has a plan in place for this, and anything else....they'll simply declare a national disaster/terror threat/terror attack/ and martial law. Bush made sure he can do this just a couple of weeks ago, about the same time Pelosi and Reid were kissing Bush's nasty boots while Cheney wiped his hunting brogans on both of their upraised backsides. He's called it his "unitary presidency." Whether or not the military would go along with it remains to be seen, but something will allow him to implement this power before the 2008 election...I'd bet my pension on it.

http://www.alternet.org/story/52801/

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:08 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

And I'll bet your pension too, since I'm planning an end of the world scenario for my permanent pension. I'm not a betting man normally but if I had a pension to bet, I'd add it to yours and we'd make a killing.

Not as much of a killing as Bushie has planned for us though.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:20 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

where's the outrage!

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:21 am 

Very good info DO.g's. Frustrating, depressing, but what about this administration isn't frustrating and depressing?

Yes, I wholeheartedly believe Bush is going to take over the country before the '08 elections. Close to them so no one can interfere.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid