It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Putin Is Said to Compare U.S. Policies to Third Reich
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Putin Is Said to Compare U.S. Policies to Third Reich

MOSCOW, May 9 — President Vladimir V. Putin seemed to obliquely compare the foreign policy of the United States to the Third Reich in a speech on Wednesday commemorating the 62nd anniversary of the defeat of Nazi Germany.

The comments were the latest in a series of sharply worded Russian criticisms of the foreign policy of the United States — on Iraq, missile defense, NATO expansion and, more broadly, United States unilateralism in foreign affairs.

Many Russians say the sharper edge reflects a frustration that Russia’s views, in particular opposition to NATO expansion, have been ignored in the West. Outside of Russia, however, many detected in the new tone a return to cold-war-style antagonism, emboldened by petroleum wealth.

Mr. Putin’s analogy was a small part of a larger speech, otherwise unambiguously congratulating Russian veterans of World War II, known here as the Great Patriotic War. Mr. Putin spoke from a podium in front of Lenin’s mausoleum on Red Square before troops mustered for a military parade.

Mr. Putin called Victory Day a holiday of “huge moral importance and unifying power” for Russia, and went on to enumerate the lessons of that conflict for the world today.

PUTIN WILL NEVER BE INVITED BACK TO THE RANCH NOW!

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Russian President Vladimir Putin isn’t showing any signs of softening up in his response to the U.S. government’s plans to install an anti-missile shield in Europe. Meanwhile, in Iran, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dramatically announced that Israel’s days are numbered.

Fightin’ Words from Putin, Ahmadinejad

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:41 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The Gog & Magog'ers will have a field day with this kinda stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:19 am 

Sometimes Putin is right, eh?

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:02 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Bush has only himself to blame for Putin rising up and speaking out against the U.S. A recent article I read indicates the likelihood of a new Cold War developing. Russia certainly cannot be satisfied with all of these events occuring on its doorstep. Proposed Missile Defense systems nearby and the Iraq War and its collateral damage are further irritants to Putin. The article that I read suggests that there are ways to combat what the U.S. is doing in the " Unipolar " world that the U.S. leads. There is talk of creating baskets of currencies, for example, to compete with the reserve currency of the U.S dollar. And, there is the possiblity of political allignment with countries like Brazil, China and India. Russia itself is a major supplier of oil and its economy is doing very well as are the economies of the above mentioned countries. These economies combined, along with their high rates of growth can together compete with the like of the U.S and its economy. There are ways to try and compete with the current status quo. It is political will I think that gets things done in the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:01 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I heard / read the last cold war was a hoax and was being used for arms build up and etc. Making sure it looked real was the important part of the game. Anyway, I think Putin is another player in this puppet show. The same gang of crooks that control USA, also control Russia and have for a longer time. Many think they have already reached their goal of Global dominance? Could be, unless they still need to get those "rough Countries" under control? We need less arms / weapons in this World and not more. They keep the threat meter peaked, which means their selling and installation of weapons, is really a good thing for us and will keep us all safe.

Oh and I'm thinking we are going to see another Crash, that will be much like the one in the 1930's. It was intentional and I'm betting this one will be too. After which, we'll see the Amero introduced. Just another part of their plan. Or maybe they'll just wait for enough people to complain about IDs & Passports and then introduce the solution - A NA-Union. The old .. Cause - Reaction - Solution.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.j ... tviewedbox
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.j ... bis124.xml

Quote: Virtually nobody foresaw the Great Depression of the 1930's
Yeah Right .. Ha!

Keep the debt and interest slaves guessing!

--

SI--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:12 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Sir-Irate,

Not sure about the hoax part re the last cold war, but I would agree that arms suppliers like conflicts of any kind. I think the Soviet Empire challenged the U.S and things were at a stalemate more or less. And then the Empire just imploded because it could not sustain itself. And, then there is Ronald Reagan taking credit for the whole thing. Now that is a laugh. But, the Cold War maybe was real because now there is no opposition to the goals of the U.S Empire world-wide and that is why we witness figures like Putin making gestures for a return to the old ways in order to protect its interests. I think you are right though about some sort of economic collapse or correction. Inflation is a monetary phenomenon created by the Central Banks. And, there is all of this liquidity in the system now. And huge debts incurred by the U.S. in the pursuit of its war aims. It almost seems like a scandal though giving credit and cheap loans to people who really cannot afford it ( the sub-prime loan problems ) The scandal being that with increased liquidity comes inflation and higher interest rates. Don't bankers understand these things? If they do why do they create these new products for the underclasses and then pull the carpet from underneath them when the tide changes. From my reading, the Depression of the Thirties was caused by our friends in the Federal Reserve. The economy was apparently strong, but they took away the money so the system could not breath.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:17 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

J O M T ...

Crash - Guess we are going to have to wait and see what happens. The old times in Russia were hard and most people were very poor. It was (at times) very bloody. Especially under Stalin. Many Millions of people were just slaughtered. As I'm sure you know, not a pretty history. We also were fooled into believing those old propaganda films. Remember those really big nukes they used to parade through the streets of Russian, while the Red Army marched ahead or behind them, or both. Word is most of them were fake. Also, there was those takes crossing through swamps and big bodies of water with ease. They never bothered to tell anyone that they had installed ramps under the water before they filmed them crossing. There were others things as well, but my point is - It worked to fool us into fearing them. Anyway, I read the USA was keeping them (Russia) going (financially) all through the cold war. I agree when it comes to arms sales .. Tis all money to them and people / human life, means nothing to them. NA-Union .. Looks like the end for the US constitution?

SI--
--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:09 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Si,

I haven't read about these fake stories that you relate. But, I guess it is possible though. It was just a big showdown between empires all this time. Remember Kruschev and Kennedy and the big stand off? The Soviets did have a huge army though which had to be supported. And, I think their nuclear arsenal was real and is. That is the real threat to U.S. anyway, somebody with real live nukes that can do damage. This kind of thing always keeps the U.S. at bay. But, they are just two different kinds of Empires that emerged strong after the Second World War. The command economy of the Soviet Union was inefficient and corrupt and couldn't do what it was supposed to do; keep the economic system working. It just collapsed. And, then look at Afghanistan. Both empires wanted to control the country and the region. The Soviets were insulted and had to pull out. And then the U.S. moved in in a timely fashion after 9/11. All planned before hand? Looks like lots of the U.S. policy was planned way in advance of the opportunity on 9/11.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:32 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Kruschev and Kennedy .. Oh yeah I remember all that. I guess what I've always heard is Russia and USA were in an arms war and the fear allowed them to spend, spend and spend without to much flack from the people. All of it (real or not,) it looks like it worked and lead to todays stalemate situations. The weapons are now far more advanced, potent and dangerous. How safe do you feel, when you think about a bunch a maniacs running the show? Afghanistan .. Oh yeah, I know. All planed ahead and / or ahead of 911? Of course .. this isn't a new game, it is a very old one. They are excellent at fooling the public, as they've had plenty of successful practice. People like to say "Its the oil stupid," but they don't think about $$$$ and controlling it, while owning the money press. It could have been a wonderful World, not perfect, but so much better without the bloody masters of counterfeiting and deceit. I'm thinking they are at step D or E when people think they are only at step A or B. They work very hard to keep people from seeing how controlled everything is and they've done a great job so far, got to give them credit. The big rule for them is -> Don't talk about our control. They don't want people to realize it. The tube is their most powerful weapon. Their only interest in us, is our debt, tax and interest. We are indeed slaves to this system. Money allows them to hold their control over everything else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:51 am 
Hear Me Roar!

The Federal Reserve System. Part of the beauty of the thing is the name wouldn't you agree?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

J O M T ...

Well, it depends .. If you are talking about the US, then yes and one should understand it isn't Federal (which you obviously do) and is private. Then one needs to understand that this is a global thing. The US was one of the last Countries to fall under the control of this system. I'm talking about the - Fractional Reserve Banking System. A kind of reinvention of money. A "simple" way of looking at this system is next to imposable. It isn't meant to be easily understood. We have - debt, interest, compound interest, money out of thin air or from nothing. We pay interest & tax not to Governments but to counterfeiters who have control of the financial systems or system. We pay them high interest on money that they create out of thin air - worthless paper or fiat dollars. (It cost them nothing or next to nothing) This didn't happen over night, it took a long time. It isn't just paid GovernMint puppets we need rid of, but the counterfeiters and their fiat financial money press or system. The odds are stacked against us. Very few have ever dared challenge this corrupt system and lived. How do we fix this problem, when no one dares challenge these counterfeiters? Can control be taken away from them this late in the game? We know who big brother is and he is a legal counterfeiter, who has control of everything - msm, money, oil, gambling and even the drug trade. Got to be careful though .. One might just might be accused of -- Anti-counterfeiterism. :wink: :shock: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:39 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Sir,

I heartily agree with your sentiments. I only learned relatively recently ( within the last year or so ) about this Federal Reserve business. That it is a privated bank, originating almost surreptitiously around Christmas time in 1913. ( But, that is the beauty of the scam. I recall watching Greenspan at these Senate hearings being questioned and the like. I honestly thought he was like a bureaucrat, you know part of government and acting in the best interest of the people of the United States. When in fact, he is a private banker. People do not know this because they are not supposed to know. And, they perpetuate the game on television and the media generally. The Chairman of the Federal Reserve says such and such a thing.... People just don't know that these bankers are acting in the interest of themselves which is the owners of the banks. Their management of the economy is just something that they are doing as a favour for us as long as they can make money in the process. That seems to be the bargain between the bankers and us, the citizens. ) And the First World Started and the the Second World War. And these bankers seem to have their hands in there and every major war since its creation. And, they were also around for the Great Depression as well. They just want to get in and control governments and the money supply and all of the rest. And, in so doing they get real power. They are the power these individuals are, who you refer to as Big Brother. I really think they are the bad guys. And, like you say not many dare challenge them. President Andrew Jackson had quite a time with the bankers too. And, then there was Lincoln who refused their usurious loans and who stood up to them, and finally Kennedy in 1963. All chalenging the power of money. Just goes to show you how subservient governments and elected officials are when it comes to the real power of people. And, now look at Bush and all of the feeble Democrats as well. Are they feeble or do they just know the score and which side their bread is buttered on?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

J O M T ...

This has been a long fought battle. Yes, Andrew Jackson and others tried to keep them from gaining control via credit / debt, or tried to break from it. A very dangerous and unhealthy undertaking. If one checks the financial history of other Countries, one can see how wars, loans and debts, was how they all lost out to the moneylenders. People were paid off and sold out their own Countries. It got so bad, that almost no one could be trusted. Once it got late into the game, there was no way to fix things, as they had become to powerful and gained the highest seats of power. If they didn't hold those seats themselves, they had their pawns in those positions. Sound familiar? I think that "real" GovernMints, are really a thing of the past and yes, they know who butters their bread alright. They know the truth of it and they work for those people and not for "we the people" or people anywhere. I've been told we just need the right people running for office and if they ended up winners, they could change all this and fix the system. well, that might sound easy, but it isn't. Who do you think will run for office and be "really" willing to try and do that, even if they could? I'm sure they have taken steps to make very sure that doesn't happen. The system seems to work (such as it is,) but is it a decent and fair system? No, but what can one do about it? How can the people take control from those who have owned the system for so long? Well, I don't have the answers, but hopefully someone does? I would love to hear it and see it happen. Trouble is, I don't think anyone can defeat them at their game of power, corruption and economics. Are we not slaves to this system and are we not waiting for someone to come and free us?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:56 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Sir
The whole thing I think, took a turn for the worse when they dropped the gold standard back in 1971. And that meant that paper was king. And, the U.S. dollar being the world's reserve currency meant that it had to be defended, defended against the non-believer, which are mainly countries who do not believe in the system. The system apparently being the Federal Reserve bankers and their allies. It must be a difficult balancing act for them, creating money in such huge spurts and corresponding debt which the American public is now responsible for. Reagan really got the debt spiral going when he took office and spend much more on the military which is a key component of debt. It is a scam I think to keep promoting war and debt. The Amercian citizen is being driven into slavery as a result of the system. And, he has no allies since the world economic system is part of the game. Trading with China and Japan and Europe, the U.S. buys their cheap goods and gets these countries to take on large debt positons. And, it is the job of the central bankers ( Federal Reserve ) to keep the game going. They need to protect the dollars that they created. They are greedy and insatiable. More debt though war means more interest payments to them. Who cares about social programs when interest payments are demanded? And, if some country does not want to play ball and dares to price their oil in euros instead of dollars as part of the bargain would be, then they become a victiim. Iraq is a good example of a victim. Venezuela is playing a dangerous game with these people. The country dares to stand up and face these people. Chavez has his countrymen behind him but can that be enough to fend off the hungry bankers? And, then there is Iran playing the same game. They are merely trying to defend themselves from these people. But, Iran has allies as well, so all is not lost there either. I am talking about Russia and China, two countries that know the score and who are capable of keeping the invading hordes at bay, for now that is. The scary part for me is the fact that these people are not stupid. That means when the game is nearing its end they will transform the useless paper that they created into something more valuable, any asset that is not of the paper that they created is more valuable. The more traditional assets of value come to my mind. These are the things that they will be trading their phoney wealth in for.