It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: wolf blitzer - very bias republican interviewer
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:49 pm 

Just finished watching a brief show with Wolf , He interviewed Howard Dean , and was doing his best to push Dean against the "ropes" and forcing Dean to become defensive for his Democratic position. Then not 40 seconds later , Wolf interviews Bush Campaign Chairman , and does all but "hold hands" with the guy...this disgusted me on how partisan the media can be, why is Wolf so bias ? Is CNN just another vehicle for the REPUBLICAN Campaign ? 8/01/2004 12:50pm CST

Post subject: WOLF'S AWFUL AND SO IS JUDY WOODRUFF
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi, markus33...

CNN, and all of the network news are biased because they are all owned by big corporations...like Jesse says on TVNL's main page...War + Terror= Ratings; Ratings = Money; Bush + Cheney = War + Terror...Just do the math...

I was extremely angered by CNN's coverage of the Democratic National Convention...Blitzer and Woodruff were just talking heads for the Republicans... so are Tim Russert, Katie Couric, Matt Lauer (he treated Michael Moore like dirt in an interview but Moore kept his cool), Brit Hume, Bill O'Reilly (ANYBODY on FOXNEWS), Lester Holt, Ann Coulter, Jack Cafferty, Aaron Brown, and Rupert Murdoch.

I finally ended up going in disgust to CSpan...I'm glad I did because that is probably the fairest news network functioning today. [/b]

Here is another site, besides TVNL, that will open your eyes to how biased and in bed with the Bush administration the networks are:

www.takebackthemedia.com

This site will lead you to many links that will make you fighting mad if you take the time to read all of the information.

John Kerry isn't just running against the would-be tyrant Bush, but he's also running against the media. He's good and the best man for the job but he's going to need our help.

Another good site is http://www.republicansforkerry04.org./

Please go to the site above and you can get some ideas on how to contact your Congressional reps to tell them how fed up you are with all of this biased reporting. I'm writing to mine!

If we don't act now, and Bush is "elected" (remember he wasn't elected the first time), we're in for big trouble as a nation and as a people.

I sincerely believe our Constitution is at stake, and that is why this election is the most important one in my memory.

Catherine

PS: Another good site is www.ragereport.com Come on over and join up...

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman