It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:03 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: North American Union .. Some reading material
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

North American Union .. Some reading material

Some of these are links lead to PDF docs. Foxit Reader is really good PDF reader.
Small and slick without the bulk of others like .. AB-Reader. Free version available and that is what I use. Fox Reader - http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/F ... 01456.html

North American Union Highway has Texas Candidates up in arms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlumHzseiYw

North American union plan headed to Congress in fall
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-f ... E_ID=55830

NAFTA Superhighway Has - Guiliani - As Key Player
http://www.rense.com/general76/NAFTA.HTM

IDAHO NIXES ‘AMERICAN UNION’
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/a ... union.html

NORTH AMERICAN UNION "CONSPIRACY" EXPOSED
http://www.newswithviews.com/Kincaid/cliff134.htm

Canadian, U.S. and Mexican officials held secretive meeting on integration PDF 08 February 2007 By Kelly Patterson - "Evolution by stealth" means using regulatory changes, such as food- and drug-safety benchmarks, which don't require parliamentary approval, to lay the infrastructure for North American integration.
Help stop NAFTA before it abolishes the USA. ( PDF)
http://www.newswithviews.com/Kincaid/cliff134.htm

--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:56 am 

Isn't it the Rs who are always yapping about 'one world' as though there is more than one world? Then why are they the ones who push this 'one world' stuff all the time?

Yes, now the Dems do it too. Used to be better, money in politics has not improved them in any way.

Thank you for the informational material. The more we know, the better off we are.

I think...

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:03 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Dori .. I think...

I think it is better to know that not to know. Beats being one of those who wave a hand and say .. ahh bull. They'll even do it when they don't know much about anything going on in politics. "The Good ol'USA is here forever and that is that" They are going to make sure by saying bull and waving a hand. Yup, sure helps! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:38 am 

Have to agree, SI. Americans have become very comfortable, and don't want that comfort interrupted by anything so mundane as the truth.

I still say, better to know...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I agree Dori .. Most of them do not want to know the truth. They got the TV to take their mind off things. A lot of them don't even watch the (MSM) News. I hear them say it a lot .. 'I don't watch the news anymore." I just say .. well good, its propaganda anyway.
A lot of folks can't face the truth .. even if they know what that was / is. The point I am trying to make here is this - They are Children in mind and guided by the TV and their far away place is also the TV, that is available to them 24/7. Reality TV, Show for alls like the thing with Paris Hilton, American Idol, Dr. Phil, MSM-News (for some) and etc, etc, etc. You see .. its an escape .. They'll never face anything. They are Children who can't face anything and do not want or plan to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:01 am 

Couldn't agree with you more, SI. Can't tell you how many times someone has called and ended the call with, "I have to go now, reality TV is coming on". And that is what they call it, reality TV.

What in the world is real about their reality TV? That it is a TV production? That people are contestants for prizes? This is reality?

None of these people ever want to talk about what is happening in real life. Unless, of course, it involves the hairdo of their neighbor. Nothing about the reality of what is happening in our country and our involvement in what is happening in the world.

And I have no idea how to reach them.

I get the feeling that until they actually lose everything themselves, personally, they will never pay attention...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:08 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Most people are too busy thinking positive! Think Positive- global warming- think positive- shopping at wal-mart- think positive- are we at war? we're winning? better think positive- bringing demockery to them? I'm sorry- I'm too busy thinking positive!

Free riders always think positively, that the worlds a positively wonderful place?- as far as I can see it and ignore it past that, the better. It's the salient view of the truly ignorant.

Remember- THINK POSITIVE!!!!- and think what I tell you to think.

There ain't no life nowhere- it's just love and confusion.

Get Experienced! Reality is waiting for you!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yes I got to agree DO.g's. Still, being Positive is also avoidance of what is going on around them. How could they be positive and know? Maybe they are stuck on the old FDR
words of .. "There is nothing to fear but fear itself." ??

Dori - "What in the world is real about their reality TV?"
SI .. Not much, but they eat it up as if it was pure truth. Ever notice how this kind of TV tends to pit people against each other in a cutthroat kind of way? (Like .. Survivor and so on.)

Dori - "That it is a TV production? That people are contestants for prizes? This is reality?"
SI .. No, but its a hell of a distraction and does just what it is supposed to. Meaning - It takes them away from the real World. So they can stay positive (as DO.g's says) and avoid the real World. Really, if they are positive and avoiding the truth, they are positive cowards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:04 am 

Quote:
if they are positive and avoiding the truth, they are positive cowards

Amen to that!

I agree, these people are all assured of going to heaven and that god is watching over them, no harm can come to them. What better way to think positive?

This really is what keeps the people I know going. They are comfortable knowing their lives are always going to be as good as they are now. God wouldn't let them down now, would he?

Hadn't thought about it before but it is the people who go to church every week that totally ignore reality. Hmm, wonder why I hadn't put 2 + 2 together before.

(I do know (on the internet) really caring, socially involved people for whom religion is their guide. It is those people who are too self involved to look around who believe nothing can harm them as long as they are believers.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

It means to be quiet and not lift a hand. Oh and Should it get really bad, do not defend yourself. Nope, just sit back and wait for whatever. It is called - "Servitude".