It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: JOE LEIBERMAN REPRESENTS ISRAEL. NOT THE U.S.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:26 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:12 pm
Posts: 611
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ozQLidAxM

_________________
Google PNAC > "OUT" THE CABAL

http://www.cafepress.com/bootthepnac


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JOE LEIBERMAN REPRESENTS ISRAEL. NOT THE U.S.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:55 pm 
Offline
Hear Me Roar!

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:49 pm
Posts: 284
Location: Northwest Indiana
yankhadenuf wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ozQLidAxM


I would argue that Lieberman represents himself, the Likud, and his corporate backers. Most Israelis and Palestinians favor the two state solution. However, Lieberman has allied himself to the Likud and the American neocons, who do have several areas of common ground and philosophical similarities.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JOE LEIBERMAN REPRESENTS ISRAEL. NOT THE U.S.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:40 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:12 pm
Posts: 611
will in chicago wrote:
yankhadenuf wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ozQLidAxM


I would argue that Lieberman represents himself, the Likud, and his corporate backers. Most Israelis and Palestinians favor the two state solution. However, Lieberman has allied himself to the Likud and the American neocons, who do have several areas of common ground and philosophical similarities.


The Likud is clearly not a party in America. Lieberman clearly has allegiance to a party of another nation that is not part of the United States .

This is un-acceptable by any American politician that has allegiance to another nation's political party.

This is why dual-citizenship must stop in America, for it is obviously detrimental to our national security

_________________
Google PNAC > "OUT" THE CABAL

http://www.cafepress.com/bootthepnac


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JOE LEIBERMAN REPRESENTS ISRAEL. NOT THE U.S.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:45 am 
Offline
Hear Me Roar!

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:49 pm
Posts: 284
Location: Northwest Indiana
yankhadenuf wrote:
will in chicago wrote:
yankhadenuf wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ozQLidAxM


I would argue that Lieberman represents himself, the Likud, and his corporate backers. Most Israelis and Palestinians favor the two state solution. However, Lieberman has allied himself to the Likud and the American neocons, who do have several areas of common ground and philosophical similarities.


The Likud is clearly not a party in America. Lieberman clearly has allegiance to a party of another nation that is not part of the United States .

This is un-acceptable by any American politician that has allegiance to another nation's political party.

This is why dual-citizenship must stop in America, for it is obviously detrimental to our national security


To the best of my knowledge, Senator Lieberman does not have dual citizenship.

However, one can argue that U.S. foreign policy is influenced by a variety of actors, such as the Likud in Israel, the Saudi Royal family, and in the Sibel Edmonds case, Turkey.

Can you explain dual-citizenship. Sometimes, people and entire ethnic groups have been accused of dual loyalties. This often leads to some very ugly accusations.

However, in the case of Lieberman, he seems to be part of a conservative coalition with many different factions. He seems to forget that war should be the last and most reluctant action of a sane foreign policy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JOE LEIBERMAN REPRESENTS ISRAEL. NOT THE U.S.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:28 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:12 pm
Posts: 611
will in chicago wrote:
yankhadenuf wrote:
will in chicago wrote:
yankhadenuf wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ozQLidAxM


I would argue that Lieberman represents himself, the Likud, and his corporate backers. Most Israelis and Palestinians favor the two state solution. However, Lieberman has allied himself to the Likud and the American neocons, who do have several areas of common ground and philosophical similarities.


The Likud is clearly not a party in America. Lieberman clearly has allegiance to a party of another nation that is not part of the United States .

This is un-acceptable by any American politician that has allegiance to another nation's political party.

This is why dual-citizenship must stop in America, for it is obviously detrimental to our national security


To the best of my knowledge, Senator Lieberman does not have dual citizenship.

However, one can argue that U.S. foreign policy is influenced by a variety of actors, such as the Likud in Israel, the Saudi Royal family, and in the Sibel Edmonds case, Turkey.

Can you explain dual-citizenship. Sometimes, people and entire ethnic groups have been accused of dual loyalties. This often leads to some very ugly accusations.

However, in the case of Lieberman, he seems to be part of a conservative coalition with many different factions. He seems to forget that war should be the last and most reluctant action of a sane foreign policy.


Dual-citizenship is a legal term , not an ethnic term. Regardless if Lieberman has dual citizenship or not , his loyalties are clearly adversely split between USA and Israel. This is where the danger lies. Our national security is taking a back seat to another nation's interests. The man rarely if ever talks about his so-called constituents in Connecticut.

We Americans have every right to be concerned about our own national security in our own homeland. Yes , there are a variety of actors, but the one that has been suppressed in the media the most is Israel's part. Americans are tired of being oppressed by this secrecy in the media because of being afraid of very ugly false accusations .

_________________
Google PNAC > "OUT" THE CABAL

http://www.cafepress.com/bootthepnac


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Blue Moon by Trent © 2007
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group