It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: HOW CAN BLAIR POSSIBLY BE GIVEN THIS JOB?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:41 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

HOW CAN BLAIR POSSIBLY BE GIVEN THIS JOB?

BY: Robert Fisk

Quote:
I suppose that astonishment is not the word for it. Stupefaction comes to mind. I simply could not believe my ears in Beirut when a phone call told me that Lord Blair of Kut al-Amara was going to create “Palestine”. I checked the date - no, it was not 1 April - but I remain overwhelmed that this vain, deceitful man, this proven liar, a trumped-up lawyer who has the blood of thousands of Arab men, women and children on his hands is really contemplating being “our” Middle East envoy.

Can this really be true? I had always assumed that Balfour, Sykes and Picot were the epitome of Middle Eastern hubris. But Blair? That this ex-prime minister, this man who took his country into the sands of Iraq, should actually believe that he has a role in the region - he whose own preposterous envoy, Lord Levy, made so many secret trips there to absolutely no avail - is now going to sully his hands (and, I fear, our lives) in the world’s last colonial war is simply overwhelming.

Of course, he’ll be in touch with Mahmoud Abbas, will try to marginalise Hamas, will talk endlessly about “moderates”; and we’ll have to listen to him pontificating about morality, how he’s absolutely and completely confident that he’s doing the right thing (and this, remember, is the same man who postponed a ceasefire in Lebanon last year in order to share George Bush’s ridiculous hope of an Israeli victory over Hizbollah) in bringing peace to the Middle East…

Not once - ever - has he apologised. Not once has he said he was sorry for what he did in our name. Yet Lord Blair actually believes - in what must be a record act of self-indulgence for a man who cooked up the fake evidence of Iraq’s “weapons of mass destruction” - that he can do good in the Middle East.

While Lord Blair is indeed a man with blood on his hands, at least the Brits have him out of 10 Downing Street. We're still stuck with King George, Lord Protector Cheney, and Cardinal Rove...for at least two more years....

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:36 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I'm not surprised .. They move then in and out of positions so fast, its like musical chairs for chucky puppets.

SI--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:07 am 
Hear Me Roar!

what do you expect? The war was a fraud no doubt perpetrated by British and U.S interests using the puppets Blair and Bush. They still have parts to play even when the political system spits them out. Blair has transferable skills, Bush does not. So, I don't think Bush is going to end up with a swell title such as lord and a job title to match. What do they call a retired man about town in Crawford, Texas anyhow? How about dude?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:53 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
My life is full of optimism and I am not going to stop living until I know the answers to all of the important things, like why does love exist.?
Just One More Thing....

To help combat boredom in needy people :P

Any way the NWO takes care of it's good little puppets. Bill Clinton made around 40 million is speeches for the first six monthths of thie year. And his sales of Red Hat and IBM desk tops division to Red China earned him around 20 million last year. He is doing well. Blair has been offerered two cush jobs if he wants to go on pretending he is a '00' Agent. Prez of EU or 'Peace' Keeper to the mid east. Shrub will probably take a cush job at Dad's Firm, Carlyle, selling weapons and signing what he is told to.

Quote:
What do they call a retired man about town in Crawford, Texas anyhow?

Last time I was there Gringo's were Rednecks and Mezkins were Vato !!!! Been about 25 or 30 years but time moves slowly down there it is cause of heat.

TUT :rr: :rr: :rr:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:28 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tony Blair to me will always be "Princess Tony" regardless of what job he takes now that he's had to leave 10 Downing Street. His complete capitulation to the Bush-Neocon Agenda made him just another one of their whores.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:20 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

It just looks to me as though both politicians simply lowered their. allegiance to country and citizens in favour of financial gain, This in my opinion the lowest form of traitor. Their is no belief involved it is a matter of simple greed at a financial level Much like the House of Rothschild betrayed both France and England at the Battle of Waterloo. Setting the Stage of all future wars!!!!

TuT
:twisted:

I am truly very tired so I shall close by inserting this summation. TUT, :roll:

"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes... Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
Napoleon Bonaparte, 1815

For both sides of a war to be loaned money from the same privately owned Central Bank is not unusual. Nothing generates debt like war. A Nation will borrow any amount to win. So naturally if the loser is kept going to the last straw in a vain hope of winning, then the more resources will be used up by the winning side before their victory is obtained more resources used, more loans taken out, more money made by the bankers; and even more amazing, the loans are usually given on condition that the victor pays the debts left by the loser.

In 1803, instead of borrowing from the bank, Napoleon sold territory west of the Mississippi to the 3rd President of the United States, Thomas Jefferson for 3 million dollars in gold; a deal known as the Louisiana Purchase.

Three million dollars richer, Napoleon quickly gathered together an army and set about conquering much of Europe.

Each place he went to, Napoleon found his opposition being financed by the Bank of England, making huge profits as Prussia, Austria and finally Russia all went heavily into debt trying to stop him.

Four years later, with the main French army in Russia, Nathan Rothschild took charge of a bold plan to smuggle a shipment of gold through France to finance an attack from Spain by the Duke of Wellington.

Wellington's attack from the south and other defeats eventually forced Napoleon into exile. However in 1815 he escaped from his banishment in Elba, an Island off the coast of Italy, and returned to Paris.

By March of that year Napoleon had equipped an army with the help of borrowed money from the Eubard Banking House of Paris.

With 74,000 French troops led by Napoleon, sizing up to meet 67,000 British and other European Troops 200 miles NE of Paris on June 18th 1815, it was a difficult one to call. Back in London, the real potential winner, Nathan Rothschild, was poised to strike in a bold plan to take control of the British stock market, the bond market, and possibly even the Bank of England.

Nathan, knowing that information is power, stationed his trusted agent named Rothworth near the battle field.

As soon as the battle was over Rothworth quickly returned to London, delivering the news to Rothschild 24 hours ahead of Wellington's courier.

A victory by Napoleon would have devastated Britain's financial system. Nathan stationed himself in his usual place next to an ancient pillar in the stock market.

This powerful man was not without observers as he hung his head, and began openly to sell huge numbers of British Government Bonds.

Reading this to mean that Napoleon must have won, everyone started to sell their British Bonds as well.

The bottom fell out of the market until you couldn't hardly give them away. Meanwhile Rothschild began to secretly buy up all the hugely devalued bonds at a fraction of what they were worth a few hours before.

In this way Nathan Rothschild captured more in one afternoon than the combined forces of Napoleon and Wellington had captured in their entire lifetime........................

http://www.xat.org/xat/history1.html

near the bottom of page one :wink: