It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi Everyone, First post
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:18 am 

Hi everyone,

While I have always been cynical about the US main stream media and the dumbing down of US viewers by people like Fox news, I recently read the 'other side of the Natalee Holloway story.' I am outraged at how we've been totally duped by the media but more importantly, the cronyism and corruption that apparently exist in the highest levels of the US government's federal law enforcement agencies. Have we not learned anything from 9/11?

The US cannot continue to be seen as a worldwide bully. National security depends upon a commitment to building diplomatic, cooperative alliances.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:25 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome, Amicus45! Thanks for registering. You'll find some kindred spirits here, so look around the forums and when you see something that you want to talk about with the rest of the gang, jump right into it!

:D

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:04 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Welcome Amicus. Go for it! We're all ears.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:25 am 

shoeless wrote:
Welcome Amicus. Go for it! We're all ears.

Thank you for the welcome.

I just posted a link with info and a petition in the activism and petition forum.

As an American voter I am outraged that FOX news continues to cover up the cronyism and corruption that apparently still exists in the highest levels of the US government's federal law enforcement agencies

The FBI legal attache for the Caribbean basin systematically disrupted and frustrated the Aruban investigation to protect a wealthy and politically connected.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:12 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Welcome Amicus :D

I have come to the conclusion that we have been protesting in the wrong place. Rather than rallying in Washington, we should have been rallying in front of those who have allowed the perpetuation of this madness.

I wonder how the main new's media would feel if they had hundreds of thousands of protesters outside their doors:)

There is only one person on the news that has consistently told the truth. We can allow him to keep his job because he has proven himself.
Other than that, along with the removal of nearly all the politicians, lets wipe the slate clean and remove all of the news media and replace them with real reporters.

Fox news is a good place to start since it appears they are the worst offenders.

CrimsonEagle

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:24 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote: Amicus45 - Have we not learned anything from 9/11?

I know what I have learned, what have you learned?

It is the Job of the MSM to keep the crooks in a good light. They don't even think about reporting real news. Their job is to manufacture and broadcast junk and serve their pay masters. Welcome Amicus45.

SI--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

911 is my nexus point. Everything before and after is self explanatory. if you don't get it, you never will. That's what I learned. Before that I beleved my country was telling the truth. Now the list of lies goes back forever. The B.B.B. doesn't stand for Better Business Bureau- it stands for- Bullshit Baffles Billions. And boy are most people baffled, beyond bullshit. I guess you could say I came of age and grew up on 911.

Welcome Amicus and enjoy your time here. We do like to have fun :lol: but when we're serious, it can get ugly. :twisted: :wink:

Seriously, we're fun and informative, but we don't like liars, bigots, racists and especially Bush lovers. If you wish to habituate here abouts for a while, you better be a Bushwhacker :!: 8)

The 45 part- is that your age or the year you were born in? We have 2 excellent posters here who are mother and daughter and that is what they did, posted their year in their name.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:06 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Hi everyone,

While I have always been cynical about the US main stream media and the dumbing down of US viewers by people like Fox news,

Hello Amicus, Thanx for reminding me of a hysterical screen shot I took of last weeks TV Guide it makes one wonder 'is Hollywood doing a psyops on America or what ?' MSM covers a great deal more than merely news channels. The social engineering of Tavistok has come a long way since WW 11 !

http://www.barefootsworld.net/tavistok.html

It would seem we are being convinced how GREAT THE AMERICAN WAY IS !!!!!! And at the same time being informed we are led by the nose ring of Criminal Minds !!!!! :P :lol: :P

Welcome Aboard the Board,

TUT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:07 pm 
Welcome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:02 pm 

DO.g's wrote:
911 is my nexus point. Everything before and after is self explanatory. if you don't get it, you never will. That's what I learned. Before that I beleved my country was telling the truth. Now the list of lies goes back forever. The B.B.B. doesn't stand for Better Business Bureau- it stands for- Bullshit Baffles Billions. And boy are most people baffled, beyond bullshit. I guess you could say I came of age and grew up on 911.

Welcome Amicus and enjoy your time here. We do like to have fun :lol: but when we're serious, it can get ugly. :twisted: :wink:

Seriously, we're fun and informative, but we don't like liars, bigots, racists and especially Bush lovers. If you wish to habituate here abouts for a while, you better be a Bushwhacker :!: 8)

The 45 part- is that your age or the year you were born in? We have 2 excellent posters here who are mother and daughter and that is what they did, posted their year in their name.

Thanks. Yes the 45 is my age.
9/11 was my nexis point as well. It was a JOLT. Sometimes I really feel like I'm in the movie, 'The Matrix.' Is anything we're told REAL? :shock:

I'm a bushwacker and I also like to have fun. Looking forward to joining the discussions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:27 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

What's a nexis ? :? :? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:48 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Amicus just spelt it wrong-

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nexus
nex·us(nkss)
n. pl. nexus or nex·us·es
1. A means of connection; a link or tie: "this nexus between New York's . . . real-estate investors and its . . . politicians" Wall Street Journal.
2. A connected series or group.
3. The core or center: "The real nexus of the money culture [was] Wall Street" Bill Barol.

In this case we see it as joining the past, present and future as one continuous event, dependant on each other to produce the desired effect. 911 made that obvious.

World slavery.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:59 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

In that case my point in time and space where the line between past and present was crossed would be the Assassination of JFK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:51 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

That's an excellent point of reference for sure. i remember it well, but I went on into my youth believing it was an exception. i was convinced, but that didn't stop my grade 11 history teacher from calling me a Maoist, even though I wasn't sure what being a Maoist meant. Glad he knew.

Anyway, it was 38 years from 2001, so that is how far ahead you were than me. Shoulda woke up years ago, but personal survival was more important than world survival has become now. Wish I'd started then too, but I do remeber talking of the impending problems of pollution and population growth inthe early 70's. Again I imanaged to be appeased by necessities of survival. Seems to be the pattern though- they do shit, we learn to ignore it.

Not this time though. I'm returning to my teenage Maoist roots I guess. :wink: :lol: I'll never give up this fight, because there's too many lives at stake.

JACKSON BROWNE wrote this and here's a version from 2006-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e11924.htm

From wikipedia-
Quote:
Political protest came to the fore in Browne's music in the 1986 album, Lives in the Balance, an explicit condemnation of Reaganism and U.S. policy in Central America. Flavored with new instrumental textures, it was a huge success with Browne fans, though not with mainstream audiences. The title track, "Lives in the Balance", with its Andean pan pipes — and lines like, "There's a shadow on the faces / Of the men who fan the flames / Of the wars that are fought in places / Where we can't even say the names" — was a cri de coeur against U.S.-backed wars in Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Guatemala. The song was used at several points in the award-winning 1987 PBS documentary, The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis, by journalist Bill Moyers. It was also included in the Miami Vice II original soundtrack

For raygun eh? Well this song certainly applies right now with the nexus of Reagan's, Clinton's and Bush 1+2's evil powers coming together to form this clear and present danger from American US hegemony.

Really touching song. I LOVE the Third World version of this song. If you can get a copy, this reggae version is phenomenal.

the choice chooses them